GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Lucero ‏@StephanieCBS11 34s34 seconds ago
Judge not happy Prosecutor late hearing. Man charged kidnap Christina Morris wants bail reduction or release based "probable cause" @CBSDFW

https://twitter.com/StephanieCBS11/status/555744632898732036

I'm trying not to be irritated by this. Hopefully there was a very good excuse that the prosecutor was late. But the very last thing we need is for the DA to botch this.

This is the first we've heard about any supporters for EA isn't it?

Some people seem to think he has none. That doesn't mean he does not. I followed the Heather Elvis case and both defendants had many people in the courtroom when they were there for AK, murder and other charges. Not sure why people think the instant someone gets arrested for AK or something similar they lose everyone.

You're awesome CP! I'm just going to keep hitting refresh and watch for your posts instead of watching twitter.

Some people seem to think he has none. That doesn't mean he does not. I followed the Heather Elvis case and both defendants had many people in the courtroom when they were there for AK, murder and other charges. Not sure why people think the instant someone gets arrested for AK or something similar they lose everyone.

Not everyone is willing to turn their back on people just because they have been accused or even convicted of a crime. I suspect most people there for EA are there for his parents and brother. While he has been convicted in the court or public opinion, he is just accused in the court of law.

Thanks! I'm just obsessively refreshing twitter....

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Plano detective testifying about initial evidence, times on night #ChristinaMorris and Enrique Arochi walked to parking garage together

Is the 'ping' activity associated with a physical device or is the 'ping' associated with a phone number? When they get the ping records, does that reflect just a ping from their number or does it reflect a ping from iPhone 5 serial number ######? or both?

I ask because I'm curious about the multiple devices AE had and what happens with those records when a number is assigned to a new device.

Is the 'ping' activity associated with a physical device or is the 'ping' associated with a phone number? When they get the ping records, does that reflect just a ping from their number or does it reflect a ping from iPhone 5 serial number ######? or both?

I ask because I'm curious about the multiple devices AE had and what happens with those records when a number is assigned to a new device.

A ping is from a device. If you have an iphone that is NOT set up with a number, it will still ping.

The suspense is KILLING me!!!!!! I so don't need to be on the computer this morning!!!!!

DNA sample of what? I wonder TIA. And thanks for the updates.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 6m6 minutes ago
Arochi attorney is pressing on the fact that there only appears to be a two minute window b/ween Arochi/Morris walking and his car leaving

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 23m23 minutes ago
Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 6m 6 minutes ago
Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 32m 32 minutes ago
Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 13s 13 seconds ago
BIG revelation: Morris DNA was also found on the trunk mat inside Arochi's Camaro. Police say it is much more than just "touch DNA" @NBCDFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep