GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 10s11 seconds ago
Stamm said both sides of front of #EnriqueArochi car dented, passenger side more severely #ChristinaMorris

Brittany just got cell reception in the courthouse so now she should be updating.

I don't even know what "good rock" is? I mean, I know it's drugs, but what kind?

This whole twitter thing going on is mindblowing. I am glued to twitter too.

Coke
Rock cocaine...

I don't even know what "good rock" is? I mean, I know it's drugs, but what kind?

Usually that is Cocaine (Rock Cocaine).. unless things have changed..

Well, we did know about texts at 3:50, 3:53 and 3:55....

I have to ask. I thought we were told that she was using his phone texting HF at these times. Weren't we? If that was the case then the text would be from her not him. Maybe I am confused because I can't keep everything straight on here.

Cocaine...usually, but, times have changed.

I want to know what HF's reply was!!

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 10s11 seconds ago
Stamm said both sides of front of #EnriqueArochi car dented, passenger side more severely #ChristinaMorris

Brittany just got cell reception in the courthouse so now she should be updating.

Interesting. That is new to me. Never heard about both sides. Hmm...

I have to ask. I thought we were told that she was using his phone texting HF at these times. Weren't we? If that was the case then the text would be from her not him. Maybe I am confused because I can't keep everything straight on here.
I think that was the convenient excuse EA gave when the phone records showed EA's phone contacted HF.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 23m23 minutes ago
Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 6m 6 minutes ago
Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 32m 32 minutes ago
Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"
Woooah

Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

From EA's phone to "morris bf" (HF's I assume? phone.) "can I get some of that good rock?" Who was holding EA's phone at the moment of that rock text? Or could the time be correct exactly on a security cam in the garage? And I wonder where "morris' bf's" phone pinged at the time of that text. Also, I get it that folks are not always where their phone is... or one of their phones are, as the case may be.

And if it really was CM doing the texting...that's a game changer. Could be that dirty laundry.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews · now4 seconds ago
Mark Morris, father of #ChristinaMorris, shook head as #EnriqueArochi entered packed courtroom

This favors EA I would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members