GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmm...indeed

So NOT in the interior, correct?
Or is this all they are giving up right now?
I mean, IF there is DNA evidence IN THE TRUNK itself and in the fibers of the carpet IN THE TRUNK...wouldn't the DA testify to that? It would definitely make for a better argument, no?

ETA: well... The above answers my question.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 14s14 seconds ago
Judge in Arochi hearing just ruled we can hear details outside of original prob cause affidavit. More secret details may come out @NBCDFW

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 23m23 minutes ago
Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 6m 6 minutes ago
Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · 32m 32 minutes ago
Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

omg!!

Dionne Anglin ‏@DAnglinFox4 11s11 seconds ago
Defense to investigator: "Any evidence of #ChristinaMorris DNA inside #EnriqueArochi Camaro?" "Yes, her DNA was found on the trunk mat."

Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

So, there it is. The drug connection AND the HF and EA connection. Damnnn.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 29s29 seconds ago
The state DID NOT want details outside affidavit to be discussed in court. Say investigation is ongoing, don't want it compromised

So NOT in the interior, correct?
Or is this all they are giving up right now?
I mean, IF there is DNA evidence IN THE TRUNK itself and in the fibers of the carpet IN THE TRUNK...wouldn't the DA testify to that? It would definitely make for a better argument, no?

ETA: well... The above answers my question.

It said sealant INSIDE the truck, I took this to mean interior.

PS, not yelling interior, that was more for our beloved Steve [emoji6]

It said sealant INSIDE the truck, I took this to mean interior.

PS, not yelling interior, that was more for our beloved Steve [emoji6]

No worries. Moot point, as, DNA was on the trunk mat, as well.

So when HF let Jonni read all the texts on his phone, wonder what she thought of that one?

Some people seem to think he has none. That doesn't mean he does not. I followed the Heather Elvis case and both defendants had many people in the courtroom when they were there for AK, murder and other charges. Not sure why people think the instant someone gets arrested for AK or something similar they lose everyone.

Well even Charles Manson had supporters.
I think it's understandable that when someone has obviously taken someone against their will, who has yet to be found, people have a hard time understanding how he has supporters. The supporters in all likely are accion America and his family though.

Arochi wants his $1 million dollar bond reduced. Plano police detective on stand now. One of 12 witnesses testifying @wfaachannel8

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 29s29 seconds ago
The state DID NOT want details outside affidavit to be discussed in court. Say investigation is ongoing, don't want it compromised

I bet they didn't...sounds like defense has made a good case for they judge to allow it.

I don't even know what "good rock" is? I mean, I know it's drugs, but what kind?

This whole twitter thing going on is mindblowing. I am glued to twitter too.

Oh ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member