GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamm said she noticed multiple cellphones in #EnriqueArochi car on 9/3, was denied consent to look through phones

From bf twitter

Omg, I am obsessed. This is insane. Feel sad for her family:(

It also looks like EA was willing to travel to Fort Worth to meet HF for this. Perhaps offering Christina a ride, explaining why she willingly got into his car?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews · now9 seconds ago
Texts from #ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 29s29 seconds ago
1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 28s28 seconds ago
Texts from #ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 41s41 seconds ago
Several questions to detective by defense about #ChristinaMorris boyfriend Hunter Foster, his whereabouts on Aug. 30, his drug use

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 18s18 seconds ago
Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them

So help me understand this please... CM sent a text to HF that she was coming home and EA sent one to HF asking for a rock. Correct?

Well it might but..... she was in his trunk surely that has some weight .... goodness :(
Yes that's true but to me it shows she left the parking garage on her own free will to get drugs.... Who knows what happened after that... No proof that ea was the one who put her in the trunk.

So help me understand this please... CM sent a text to HF that she was coming home and EA sent one to HF asking for a rock. Correct?

That's what is sounds like. Wondering if HF replied stating a place to procure said "rock" hence the diversion up 121??

From EA phone, yes, asking for drugs.

From Christina's phone telling him she found keys/lost keys, coming home.

Either way CM was in EA's car not HF ( that we know of) so the defense sounds like there desperate but might just have a case here I don't see AK here. They could certainly argue the overdose I freaked out and put her in trunk.... don't be surprised if he gets his BR. This is nuts!!! What if during that time EA saw a opportunity to try something with her..... wonder what will come from all this

Maybe CM was texting from EA phone with the request for drugs in hoping that he would respond to that since it would be a "business deal"....

Unless HF knew it's was Christina using someone's phone, or he knew EAS and that he was with Christina then surly he would be suspicious of a random number asking for drugs!

I think this changes so much.

I think that was the convenient excuse EA gave when the phone records showed EA's phone contacted HF.

It came from JMOM, a VI.

Verified insider - Christina Morris case
No need to link it. I will confirm that Christina used his phone to make the call and text to Hunter. Jonni has seen all of his texts and listened to all of his voicemails. He also surrendered his phone to LE. I can't discuss any further than that but can tell you she did use his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13