GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 4s4 seconds ago
Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

Lol
"Thinks"'
They don't think. They know.

Could the ROCK text be a code that EA has CM? See several posts wondering this also.... Or was EA setting it up to make anyone looking for CM to look at HF and not himself?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 4s4 seconds ago
Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

...just like they believed he was "home" and "sleeping".

And you have to wonder what kind of people they are. This case just got complicated. EA needs to talk. Maybe today is the day he will tell the truth?
I don't think so...... I think he is solely trying to get his bail reduced. Anything he says will prob make that impossible.

I must say, none of the new information has really surprised me. Yet..

It came from JMOM, a VI.

Verified insider - Christina Morris case
No need to link it. I will confirm that Christina used his phone to make the call and text to Hunter. Jonni has seen all of his texts and listened to all of his voicemails. He also surrendered his phone to LE. I can't discuss any further than that but can tell you she did use his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

BBM SizeBM
Thanks for that, Hockeymom. I must have missed it the first time around.

Could the ROCK text be a code that EA has CM? See several posts wondering this also....

I thought Molly was his thing, that and Xanax, but who knows? Could be the whole drugstore. This is so sad. I kind of new from them being up all night that drugs were involved, but not to this extent. And wasn't HF arrested with about 12-15 other people? Lots going on in that circle of young people.

I don't even know what "good rock" is? I mean, I know it's drugs, but what kind?

This whole twitter thing going on is mindblowing. I am glued to twitter too.

Molly/MDMA can be acquired in rock form. Do some Googling and you'll see. I just watched a whole episode of Drugs, Inc about it. I'm sure it was what HF was arrested for selling, not something different like crack.

Yes that's true but to me it shows she left the parking garage on her own free will to get drugs.... Who knows what happened after that... No proof that ea was the one who put her in the trunk.

She left to get drugs? That's a leap.

Perhaps Christina used EA's phone, sent the drug text to try and get some sort of response from HF. Because he was obviously ignoring her and not responding to her. This fails too since he did not respond.

Perhaps Christina used EA's phone, sent the drug text to try and get some sort of response from HF. Because he was obviously ignoring her and not responding to her. This fails too since he did not respond.
Do we know he didn't respond? We were told he was home sleeping and not many believed that to be true.

Molly/MDMA can be acquired in rock form. Do some Googling and you'll see. I just watched a whole episode of Drugs, Inc about it. I'm sure it was what HF was arrested for selling, not something different like crack.

Thanks for that, I didn't know about molly, except that it's the old MDMA from the 70s revisited. Didn't know the term rock applied to that, too. Why on earth would they want speed at 4am? Or did EA just not want the night to end? Madness.

Dionne Anglin ‏@DAnglinFox4 1m1 minute ago
Video- (investigator) "Did you see #Christina drinking?" (Arochi) "I wasn't really with her." #MissingWoman #EnriqueArochiCourtHearing

But I wonder this - he did not respond with ONE phone. Who's to say he didn't respond with another phone to one of EA's multiple phones they found in his car. Lots going on here. This isn't going to end well.

It couldn't be, because it's been said over and over that Jonni has seen the phone logs and texts.

I seriously doubt that LE handed over their evidence to the family. That isn't the way to conduct an investigation IMO. They even said today that the state did NOT want other evidence brought out into the open since it was an ongoing investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member