GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is the W hotel from any of the pings? I'm assuming a good way since it's in Dallas?

EA defense clearly trying to implicate Hunter, but does not work, as CM's DNA in EA's trunk

Thanks for that, I didn't know about molly, except that it's the old MDMA from the 70s revisited. Didn't know the term rock applied to that, too. Why on earth would they want speed at 4am? Or did EA just not want the night to end? Madness.

It was the beginning of the weekend. Maybe he wanted to have some for the next night.

But I wonder this - he did not respond with ONE phone. Who's to say he didn't respond with another phone to one of EA's multiple phones they found in his car. Lots going on here. This isn't going to end well.

Yup. You are right. I said from the beginning that this was going to get very ugly, and I still believe it. Very sad.

But I wonder this - he did not respond with ONE phone. Who's to say he didn't respond with another phone to one of EA's multiple phones they found in his car. Lots going on here. This isn't going to end well.

I totally had the same thought, just trying to keep up here. Busy day today!

Wonder if it made him violent? If he indeed got some of the good rock, GEEZ how redic what a mess poor Christina.

Could the ROCK text be a code that EA has CM? See several posts wondering this also.... Or was EA setting it up to make anyone looking for CM to look at HF and not himself?

Considering HF's business, I'd think his code word, if there were one, for CM would not be, "rock." Then what word does one use for real rock? (imo)

She left to get drugs? That's a leap.

I think you may have missed the tweet posted about the text from EA's phone asking about getting some of that good rock. I missed it at first also and was thoroughly confused.

This is so true! But you would think if they were in the 'loop' as such with each other about drugs/phones then EA wouldn't text HF original phone in the first place.

I really really hope that the police have made Christina's parents aware of this before they have had to hear it in a courtroom.

Wonder what else will come out.

The thing is...why did the text about drugs not alert HF to something or other, when Christina never came home? Wouldn't it have seemed odd to him over the course of the next four days, at least, that this text came within possibly seconds of all of the CM texts, and he never hears from CM again? Or, presumably, EA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member