GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? She lived w a drug dealer.

You derived that based on a text sent from someone else's phone? What are you insinuating? She was a drug dealer herself? Or she was a user? Clarify please.

This could go many ways but getting closer to some answers

Still think it's possible AE just sent that text to make them look at HF after he did his thing with CM.... This could go many ways but getting closer to some answers

What about the timing of the text? Would he have had time??

You derived that based on a text sent from someone else's phone? What are you insinuating? She was a drug dealer herself? Or she was a user? Clarify please.

Having been in my 20s, I would not be surprised if she was experimenting with drugs. She was living with a drug dealer. I think it is probable that she could have been partaking. imo.

Considering HF's business, I'd think his code word, if there were one, for CM would not be, "rock." Then what word does one use for real rock? (imo)
Agree! And I think if it were Christina texting, she'd use different wording that her boyfriend was familiar with.

And maybe HF didn't respond because he already was expecting visitors and knew what was wanted so no need to reply.

And all this text/phone communication makes me think she must have felt comfortable with EA, because there was lots of oppertunity for her to say he's acting weird or creeping me out.
Perhaps she was too distracted trying to get in touch with HF though.

I think you may have missed the tweet posted about the text from EA's phone asking about getting some of that good rock. I missed it at first also and was thoroughly confused.

No, I saw that. We don't know who sent that. She may very well have been a mule for HF, I don't know. I guess everyone on here is assuming she used EA's phone to send that particular text. Or that EA sent it and she willingly left with him to take EA to get drugs.

AFAIK HF never responded to that text. So in this scenario, where was CM going to take EA for his fix? If you say Ft. Worth to her apartment, then why didn't EA follow her? Why take one car?

Having been in my 20s, I would not be surprised if she was experimenting with drugs. She was living with a drug dealer. I think it is probable that she could have been partaking. imo.

If not using...it is hard to imagine she did not know of HF's "profession". He would be gone a lot at night, it seems...jmo, and getting calls/texts constantly.

How so? She lived w a drug dealer.

What I said from the start: I believe that birds of a feather flock together. I don't believe you'd hitch your cart to drug dealer unless you were also selling and/or using.

It's a shame. But...drugs are a dangerous business, whether you are selling them or using them.

Sad.

Dear Twitterverse - If you ain't tweeting about Christina today, get lost! You're cluttering my feed.

I have seriously unfollowed some organizations today because they post too dang much.

Dear Twitterverse - If you ain't tweeting about Christina today, get lost! You're cluttering my feed.

I have seriously unfollowed some organizations today because they post too dang much.

Haha, I'm the same way. I stopped following everything except Christina Morris related people.

What I said from the start: I believe that birds of a feather flock together. I don't believe you'd hitch your cart to drug dealer unless you were also selling and/or using.

It's a shame. But...drugs are a dangerous business, whether you are selling them or using them.

Sad.

If that's the case... let's hope EA speaks up... quick! He's gotta have some explanation for why so much of Christina's DNA was in his trunk.

And all this text/phone communication makes me think she must have felt comfortable with EA, because there was lots of oppertunity for her to say he's acting weird or creeping me out.
Perhaps she was too distracted trying to get in touch with HF though.

Agreed. ...Or "help" or straight up 911

The W has a dance club. I'm sure that's where he was as opposed to in an actual hotel room there.

What time does it close though?

ETA: and do you know the name of the club that replaced Ghost Bar? TIA

ETA2: Just found it, it's called The Living Room Bar. It closes at 2 AM

I'm not at the courthouse this morning but just a heads up...the judge might not make a ruling this morning. It is not uncommon for judges to take cases "under advisement" and issue a ruling at some time in the future. Just my opinion only, no link.

If that's the case... let's hope EA speaks up... quick! He's gotta have some explanation for why so much of Christina's DNA was in his trunk.

Agree 100%. Please say something, EA! If you are just a pawn in this thing and dropped her off to someone else, have your attorney arrange a plea deal, reveal who you took her to, and let CM's family have some peace!

Kids and drugs. Just stupid...in my opinion, of course, since so many people are okay with kids using drugs these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89