GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I saw that. We don't know who sent that. She may very well have been a mule for HF, I don't know. I guess everyone on here is assuming she used EA's phone to send that particular text. Or that EA sent it and she willingly left with him to take EA to get drugs.

AFAIK HF never responded to that text. So in this scenario, where was CM going to take EA for his fix? If you say Ft. Worth to her apartment, then why didn't EA follow her? Why take one car?

Again, I know things are moving fast, but these people had more than one phone. EA had several in his car per Plano PD. Things are about to get shaking here.

She didn't date HF for 4 years. It was only just over 1 year. Prior to that it was ALP for 3ish years. Per her mom, she's only had two boyfriends ever.

Such a shame her only 2 bfs were big fat losers!

Exactly. And one of those was a phone call...

And a voicemail from CM that her mom listened to. If it was after the 3:50 text for rock, then I'm real curious what the content of said voicemail was.

Yes. I think since he wouldnt answer cm text she sent from an unknown number to get a response. Do we know if he responded?

No, he did not respond.

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 40s41 seconds ago
#EnriqueArochi didn't want 2 hand over his phone when asked by police. Said he had private pictures & confidential work emails @wfaachannel8

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 6m6 minutes ago
#EnriqueArochi laughing in police interviews when asked about the injuries on his arm. He said he punched his car @wfaachannel8

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 17s17 seconds ago
In 9/3 interview w detective #EnriqueArochi said injury to right thumb from peeling paint off car rim

:facepalm:

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 17s18 seconds ago
"Something is wrong Enrique" detective said when questioning #Arochi about inconsistencies in *where* he parked his car @wfaachannel8

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 11s12 seconds ago
#EnriqueArochi said he never had #ChristinaMorris phone number

When do we get to see these police interviews with EA? TIA.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 17s17 seconds ago
In 9/3 interview w detective #EnriqueArochi said injury to right thumb from peeling paint off car rim

:facepalm:
There's always a little truth in things people say. Wonder if peeled paint could have had blood on it or paint transfer from what he hit? Maybe that's true and he was covering things up.....or it could just be another lie?

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 1m1 minute ago
Arochi: "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble. Says he has a work permit in the US and doesn't want to mess it up.

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 1m1 minute ago
"I'm a good guy like I said I don't get speeding tickets" #EnriqueArochi said during police interviews @wfaachannel8 #ChristinaMorris

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 10s10 seconds ago
#EnriqueArochi says he smoked a bowl of weed earlier in the night #ChristinaMorris vanished. He had 10 shots & 5 or 6 beers @wfaachannel8

https://twitter.com/JennyDoren/status/555782990899335168

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 5s5 seconds ago
After detective told #EnriqueArochi she saw "stuff in car that looks like he smokes weed," he admitted smoking bowl before going out

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 26s27 seconds ago
#ChristinaMorris mother just laughed when #EnriqueArochi told police he did NOT find #ChristinaMorris attractive @wfaachannel8

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago
Arochi to Police: "Trust me, none of this would've happened if I'd walked her to car", says he doesn't even know what she drives

Is there a reason to believe the "rock" text did not come from Arochi himself? Is it the timing or what? It just seems off to me that Christina would ask HF for drugs in that manner, even if she does do drugs. If she knows he has them, and they live together, why would she even ask at all? I would think she would just get there and do them if she wanted to. Also, even if it was her, why does that seem to complicate matters in regard to her DNA being in HIS trunk, on the mat? Imo.

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 2m2 minutes ago
"Those parking lots look the same to me especially when your drunk" #EnriqueArochi told @PlanoPoliceDept #FindChristinaMorris

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 4s5 seconds ago
Third taped interview w detective is much more confrontational. Detective pressing Arochi on drinking and drugs night Christina disappeared

Stephanie Lucero ‏@StephanieCBS11 9s10 seconds ago
Arochi told PPD Detective "I had no idea" he parked near Christina Morris at Shops at Legacy @CBSDFW @PlanoPoliceDept @FindChristinaM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58