GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason to believe the "rock" text did not come from Arochi himself? Is it the timing or what? It just seems off to me that Christina would ask HF for drugs in that manner, even if she does do drugs. If she knows he has them, and they live together, why would she even ask at all? I would think she would just get there and do them if she wanted to. Also, even if it was her, why does that seem to complicate matters in regard to her DNA being in HIS trunk, on the mat? Imo.

If he left them laying around, which most dealers don't, even if you are their significant other. I think IF the text was sent by her, she was inquiring for someone who wanted to buy it (I think EA). The only way it complicates matters to me about her DNA, and it really doesn't, is as I've said, HF is in this somewhere. He didn't report her missing at all. AT ALL. He knew where she was. He may not have killed her, but he knew or had an idea of what happened. IMO anyway.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 20s21 seconds ago
Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol

Is there a reason to believe the "rock" text did not come from Arochi himself? Is it the timing or what? It just seems off to me that Christina would ask HF for drugs in that manner, even if she does do drugs. If she knows he has them, and they live together, why would she even ask at all? I would think she would just get there and do them if she wanted to. Also, even if it was her, why does that seem to complicate matters in regard to her DNA being in HIS trunk, on the mat? Imo.

Oh, EA is not looking good, but I think, for me, it implicates a third party who is a drug dealer, verifies that these kids weren't just doing/dealing party drugs, and shows a connection to HF and EA that was previously unknown. It does not change the DNA in the trunk, but it does offer new reasons as to why. imo.

EA defense clearly trying to implicate Hunter, but does not work, as CM's DNA in EA's trunk

I think theyre going to try to create doubt by using HF in this. Although HF (not EA) handed over his phone for forensic processing (in Affidavit) and surely they'll be able to lay that to rest esp using GPS, pings, video at various locations, text, calls, etc. to clearly track and explain where HF was.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 20s21 seconds ago
Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol

I wonder if the other partiers who have been subpoenaed for today will be pleading the 5th during their testimony.

I think theyre going to try to create doubt by using HF in this. Although HF (not EA) handed over his phone for forensic processing (in Affidavit) and surely they'll be able to lay that to rest esp using GPS, pings, video at various locations, text, calls, etc. to clearly track and explain where HF was.

HF handed over A phone.

HF and EA both had 4 days to tidy up their lives before going under a microscope. They both knew she was missing. IMO.

HF handed over A phone.
But theoretically, it must have been THE phone to which Christina and Enrique communicated with since they can verify phone records from 3 different accounts (Hers, EA, HF). At this point the only way I see there being outside communication between the three of them is for all 3 to have secondary phones which they communicated on - otherwise the records would have turned up "unknowns." I hope that makes sense.

I wonder if the other partiers who have been subpoenaed for today will be pleading the 5th during their testimony.

I agree. I was also just thinking that only one witness of a dozen has been called so far! Who knows what else we will hear!

I agree. I was also just thinking that only one witness of a dozen has been called so far! Who knows what else we will hear!

Who do we think the 12 could be?

MM
PP
SB
SN
2 detectives
I believe they said there would be a DNA expert

That's 7. Wonder who the other 5 are

But theoretically, it must have been THE phone to which Christina and Enrique communicated with since they can verify phone records from 3 different accounts (Hers, EA, HF). At this point the only way I see there being outside communication between the three of them is for all 3 to have secondary phones which they communicated on - otherwise the records would have turned up "unknowns." I hope that makes sense.

Possibly. I doubt HF used standard texting when "business" was involved. Having been arrested previously on drug charges, I would think he was aware that his communications would be checked if arrested again. IMO he used KIK or another untraceable message app. God knows there are dozens.

You know, I'm beginning to think they all had extra phones. Remember how hard it was to ID Christina's phone? Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody