GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3m3 minutes ago
Stamm said #EnriqueArochi injuries include right thumb bruise, scratches/bruise/slight swelling to right interior of forearm

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3m3 minutes ago
Stamm testified that she believes #EnriqueArochi injuries could be caused during a scuffle/fight

I find it very convenient that EA "blacks out" when he drinks and "can't remember".

There isn't any solid link to HF and EA though? If that is the only 1 text mentioned, and as far as we are aware he never replied. I really thought this was going somewhere with HF/EA, but now I don't.

Exactly. No link established at all as of yet.

What do you make of the tidbit about HF being at the W Hotel that night? Was he just partying at the club and they know he was there during the crucial hours? Did he stay the night (kinda swanky...). Was it brought up to establish his alibi? I'm not sure what to make of the HF/EA connection. The rock text was interesting...did they have an established texting history prior to this night? Glad new info is coming out, nonetheless.

I see we have DNA on the trunk mat...I know there was debate about her actually being in the trunk.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 14s14 seconds ago
Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 7s7 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks detective if she believes Enrique Arochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris. "Absolutely," Stamm says.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 11s11 seconds ago
Several supporters, family members of #ChristinaMorris in tears as Det. Stamm said she does not believe she is still alive

Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

Prosecutor asks detective if she believes Enrique Arochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris. "Absolutely," Stamm says.

Wow :(

Several supporters, family members of #ChristinaMorris in tears as Det. Stamm said she does not believe she is still alive

Oh no. So sad.

Geez...awful.
FFS, WHERE IS SHE!?!

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 15s15 seconds ago
#EnriqueArochi did not want @PlanoPoliceDept to search his car when asked 1st time. Said he had meetings from 8-5 for work @wfaachannel8
https://twitter.com/JennyDoren/status/555786985592213504

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 17s18 seconds ago
#EnriqueArochi told detective there were no texts in his phone from 8/28-8/31
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555787137052712961

Yes, he had a handy note to remind him to delete them

JMO

What do you make of the tidbit about HF being at the W Hotel that night? Was he just partying at the club and they know he was there during the crucial hours? Did he stay the night (kinda swanky...). Was it brought up to establish his alibi? I'm not sure what to make of the HF/EA connection. The rock text was interesting...did they have an established texting history prior to this night? Glad new info is coming out, nonetheless.

I see we have DNA on the trunk mat...I know there was debate about her actually being in the trunk.

There is no established link between HF and EA that we know of.

jmo.

#EnriqueArochi says he was so trashed he doesn't remember walking into the parking lot with #ChristinaMorris @wfaachannel8
11:42am - 15 Jan 15

But they didn't know that, they had to assume they could be visited any time by LE IMO

JMO
True, but if they knew neither was going to tell LE... I don't know. No matter what, you would still be cleaning up everyday til the call came that she was reported. Whether they knew they would have it or not, the facts are they had 4 days. Quite an advantage.

Aren't we allowed to talk about HF if the cops are the one releasing all this info to the public? Or does it have to be written in statements/affidavit's?

I'm terrible at remembering all the rules....which is why 1/2 my posts have been deleted to this day :facepalm:

OT, reminds me of Lauren S's case in Indiana...one POI conveniently had "amnesia" if I remember correctly. She has still never been found 3.5 years later...and no arrests in her case.

Yes.

And didn't EA give consent for his car? (before there was a warrant?)

“@BF_StarNews: When asked if PD could process car #EnriqueArochi said "not tonight," said he had work meeting from 8-5 next day”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste