GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we allowed to talk about HF if the cops are the one releasing all this info to the public? Or does it have to be written in statements/affidavit's?

What info are they releasing?

From BF's twitter

During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

:notgood: Eye rolls for days...maybe quit mixing drinks? Nice attempt at playing dumb.

Yesterday, one of the managers from CM's job in Fort Worth posted a photo on the Findchristinamorris Facebook page. It was taken by all the employees in August. It was a bio photo - a headshot of Christina, and she looked so pretty with freshly highlighted hair, a classy black outfit with a pearl necklace and matching earrings & bracelet. She looked like the young professional I believe she was becoming. I just bet she would have eventually left slugs like ALP and HF in the dust, looking at them in her rear view mirror as she drove off to new horizons!

i saw that picture to and it almost shocked I wish they had put that one out right at first, instead of some of the other ones that were a little less flattering and possible more party girlish. At the end of the day I don't think it will matter but than picture might have help get even more media attention right from that start.

(note: i'm not saying I think its right that people that look a certain way get more coverage, I think its not right but based on my observations that is the way it is).

What do you make of the tidbit about HF being at the W Hotel that night? Was he just partying at the club and they know he was there during the crucial hours? Did he stay the night (kinda swanky...). Was it brought up to establish his alibi? I'm not sure what to make of the HF/EA connection. The rock text was interesting...did they have an established texting history prior to this night? Glad new info is coming out, nonetheless.

I see we have DNA on the trunk mat...I know there was debate about her actually being in the trunk.
At the beginning they said EA went to his car and CM went to hers and from there they don't know what happened. They knew that wasn't true and he has since been arrested for AK.

At the beginning they said HF was at home asleep, which is probably not true. Thinking they have a pretty good idea of what happened that day and just aren't showing their cards yet.

Here are the rules regarding drug discussion:

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

Geez...awful.
FFS, WHERE IS SHE!?!

Very sad to hear but thinking and knowing are two different things. I'll be interested to see how the defense questions the detective. The detective is not going to get up on the stand and say he/she doesn't believe EA kidnapped her because that would blow a hole in the affidavit used to get the warrants. I'm not saying there some proof but "I think" wouldn't be strong enough for me.

&#8220;@BF_StarNews: When asked if PD could process car #EnriqueArochi said "not tonight," said he had work meeting from 8-5 next day&#8221;

So LE did not search his car with his consent at all? (with consent, without a warrant?)

I totally think the defense team is going to totally pin this whole thing on HF. jmo (or at least try to)

I don't think EA is getting out of jail now.....detective says he kidnapped & killed her

I totally think the defense team is going to totally pin this whole thing on HF. jmo (or at least try to)

Of course. That's what the number one MO for defense attorneys: "Don't let them try your client." The defense will be putting everyone involved on trial, in my opinion.

What did HF say?

Not sure they said anything about his responses....at least not yet....sounds like we have a long day/days left to go through everyone they have lined up as witnesses. But they may save his responses for when it goes to actual court (for sentencing) and HF could be called as a witness.

In the court records - it shows the subpoenas to SB, PP, SN and MM (Dad) "unserved." From Twitter we know that Dad is there and prepared to testify. What does that mean for the other 3? Do we know for sure that they are there and sworn in to testify? What does "unserved" really mean? Why weren't they returned (like the detectives were)?

Not sure they said anything about his responses....at least not yet....sounds like we have a long day/days left to go through everyone they have lined up as witnesses. But they may save his responses for when it goes to actual court and HF could be called as a witness.

They said HF did not reply to text. The det said that under oath.

In the court records - it shows the subpoenas to SB, PP, SN and MM (Dad) "unserved." From Twitter we know that Dad is there and prepared to testify. What does that mean for the other 3? Do we know for sure that they are there and sworn in to testify? What does "unserved" really mean? Why weren't they returned (like the detectives were)?

Means just what it says. They haven't been served. Maybe they had attempted and they weren't home, maybe they mailed them and haven't got the piece of paper certified mail saying they signed for them- whatever the case may be they did not get served their subpoenas for whatever it is at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj