GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe CM knew HF was AWOL for the night, and not at home and that is why she was anxious to get home to her dog.

Maybe HF was staying at the hotel for the 4 days. He didn't realize CM was home cause he wasn't at home himself. Still doesn't excuse the lack of communication between HF and CM since they seemed to be communicating throughout the night.
Who was taking care of her dog if this were the case?

"Snitches get stitches"

If he's afraid of retaliation, wouldn't he prefer to stay in jail instead of having his bond reduced and getting out? He's safer there? (At CollinCo, not state jail, probably) One would think.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 14s14 seconds ago
Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 7s7 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks detective if she believes Enrique Arochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris. "Absolutely," Stamm says.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 11s11 seconds ago
Several supporters, family members of #ChristinaMorris in tears as Det. Stamm said she does not believe she is still alive
My heart is breaking. This has got to be so hard for her parents to listen to. Up until now PPD has been saying they have no proof Christina is dead or not alive. I feek they have been trying to be sensitive to the family and the fact they (the faMily)hold on so strongly that she is still alive somewhere. IMO

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 2m2 minutes ago
Mom @jonnimcElroy very emotional, said even if #ChristinaMorris is not alive she will fight to bring her home

Does anyone think the injuries described are consistant with trying to keep her quiet or suffocation? Possibly grabbing her from behind with his hand over her mouth. She pulls his thumb trying to hurt it to get his hand off her mouth and scratches at his arm. Gets loose long enough to bite him on the interior of his forearm? JMO
Yes that's a possibility. Or trying to make someone throw up? Biting down on the thumb if it's gagging you?

Aren't we allowed to talk about HF if the cops are the one releasing all this info to the public? Or does it have to be written in statements/affidavit's?

I'm terrible at remembering all the rules....which is why 1/2 my posts have been deleted to this day :facepalm:
Mine too!

If he's afraid of retaliation, wouldn't he prefer to stay in jail instead of having his bond reduced and getting out? He's safer there? (At CollinCo, not state jail, probably) One would think.

Not necessarily. The drug rings have plenty of ways to get to you in jail too.

Not sure they said anything about his responses....at least not yet....sounds like we have a long day/days left to go through everyone they have lined up as witnesses. But they may save his responses for when it goes to actual court (for sentencing) and HF could be called as a witness.

If so, I guess there will be a lot of clanging from all the shackles and chains in the courtroom that day....

“@BF_StarNews: When asked if PD could process car #EnriqueArochi said "not tonight," said he had work meeting from 8-5 next day”
Yeah right. We know he likes to claim going to work at 8am. Maybe if he really had to he would keep himself off drugs and out of trouble. I swear the more I hear the more angry I get. This boy doesnt know what the truth is if it hit him in the face. IMO

I think we're going to hear important info from the co-workers. I keep remembering how they said he "doesn't party all weekend like he used to" or something along those lines - and he said that after partying all night. I do think it was coke (JMO). No wonder he was living at home so he could spend his $ on party favors and trying to get a girl to pay attention to him. I wonder how much he provided to the gang at the apartment? He felt entitled at some point, and very frustrated by the end of the night. MOO

I must say, none of the new information has really surprised me. Yet..

doesn't surprise me that they were into drugs it was pretty obvious but the fact that there was a specific request made moments before she disappeared is a bit of a surprise to me.

Not sure what to think either.

I guess I'm missing the significance of a known loser (IMO) texting a known drug dealer asking for drugs and the request never being acknowledged. How is that significant in relation to an AK charge against EA?

Because the basis of the AK charge is SB's testimony that she thought he was upset at being turned down. The detectives have already made this the reason for the AK charge in their own affidavit.

Thanks for that, I didn't know about molly, except that it's the old MDMA from the 70s revisited. Didn't know the term rock applied to that, too. Why on earth would they want speed at 4am? Or did EA just not want the night to end? Madness.

molly and MDMA are not exactly the same thing but similar (I've learned that from this case) one reason for speed would be if you say were up past 4am and had to go to work at 8am.

i'm thinking either crack or meth. Obviously crack is also call rock. And back in my day many years ago when there was large quantities of crystal it be in a big chunk and you could break some off and I was sometimes referred to as rock.

Ethylone crystals are "rocks." What HF was dealing. The "new Molly" to replace Methylone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur