GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What day was it that LE asked if they could process the car and he said "not tonight"...? I'm guessing the next day he was using the shop vac at work. Hope the co-workers testify today and CA. Is anybody thinking ALP and/or his father is in this mix?

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 4m4 minutes ago
Christina Morris' mom and stepmother giving emotional press conf. Hoping Arochi will crack under pressure @NBCDFW
https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5/status/555795815600381952

We're all hoping he cracks. I think it all depends on tying it to a third party and his attorney getting him some sort of plea deal as a results. Otherwise, I think his attorney advises him to keep silent.

Personally, I think a third party was involved, and EA knows who it is, but may not know where CM as a result. Drugs cloud the whole thing.

We're all hoping he cracks. I think it all depends on tying it to a third party and his attorney getting him some sort of plea deal as a results. Otherwise, I think his attorney advises him to keep silent.

Personally, I think a third party was involved, and EA knows who it is, but may not know where CM as a result. Drugs cloud the whole thing.

Right there with ya...have been all along.

catherine ross @catherinenbc5 · 32m 32 minutes ago
plano detective: Texts around 3:50 am the night morris went missing from arochi's phone to morris bf - "can i get some of that good rock?"

w

t

f

EA's threats were probably coming from drug dealers

I don't think anyone who's been following this case has ever thought these people involved were innocent or having bible study. :thinking: You can have your opinion but I think you totally missed my point in my previous post.

Movin along now!

I would think they knew Christina maybe did 420, she did have a rx for Adderall so surely they knew that? At any rate, I don't think they knew how deep HF was in the game. But yes, let's move on. I'm still thinking SA until I hear differently. EA was trying to think of a way to spend more time with her. He is sticking to his story, though.

At one shady point in time in these threads with all the random people who claim to know EA and go unverified, they said he likes cocaine. Which would maybe relate to the text about "rock"

But regardless of which drug it is, it's def hard drugs.

Jmo I still do not see any connection with Christina being missing/likely murdered, and HF. EA is the one (Imo) who had Christina in his car, his trunk and ultimately, wherever he left her. HF's biggest fault in this whole thing to me is not doing anything about Christina not coming home for all of that time. (Other than his lifestyle, etc.) He may have ignored the text from EA's phone because it was too blatantly about drugs. He may have had some idea he was being watched by LE or just been paranoid, as drug dealers often are. I still think,it all comes down to EA attacking Christina sexually, her fighting him off, and being murdered. Jmo

I don't even know what "good rock" is? I mean, I know it's drugs, but what kind?

This whole twitter thing going on is mindblowing. I am glued to twitter too.

i'm thinking either crack or meth. Obviously crack is also call rock. And back in my day many years ago when there was large quantities of crystal it be in a big chunk and you could break some off and I was sometimes referred to as rock.

Jmo I still do not see any connection with Christina being missing/likely murdered, and HF. EA is the one (Imo) who had Christina in his car, his trunk and ultimately, wherever he left her. HF's biggest fault in this whole thing to me is not doing anything about Christina not coming home for all of that time. (Other than his lifestyle, etc.) He may have ignored the text from EA's phone because it was too blatantly about drugs. He may have had some idea he was being watched by LE or just been paranoid, as drug dealers often are. I still think,it all comes down to EA attacking Christina sexually, her fighting him off, and being murdered. Jmo

He was selling drugs and if he was in fact selling drugs to EA- the dude who kidnapped Christina, that's a connection. There's something there. Combined w not reporting her missing- It's not a coincidence. But yes I know His being in jail is "unrelated"........

Jmo!

Maybe HF was staying at the hotel for the 4 days. He didn't realize CM was home cause he wasn't at home himself. Still doesn't excuse the lack of communication between HF and CM since they seemed to be communicating throughout the night.

HF has always been on my hink meter, I don't care what the family says. I always wondered if he wasn't waiting in the garage for them, but I guess that answer is out. I still HF is somehow involved, he didn't report her missing at all -- he knows or knew. I think this is going to be a big factor.

Starting to lean this way. CM contacted three different guys that night - HF, ex-BF, and SN - all within an hour or two her disappearance.

If going by what was said in court, will his charges be changed from Aggrivated Kidnapping to Murder? Or is there not enough evidence?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3m3 minutes ago
Stamm said #EnriqueArochi injuries include right thumb bruise, scratches/bruise/slight swelling to right interior of forearm

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3m3 minutes ago
Stamm testified that she believes #EnriqueArochi injuries could be caused during a scuffle/fight
Does anyone think the injuries described are consistant with trying to keep her quiet or suffocation? Possibly grabbing her from behind with his hand over her mouth. She pulls his thumb trying to hurt it to get his hand off her mouth and scratches at his arm. Gets loose long enough to bite him on the interior of his forearm? JMO

It's such a shame they cannot put this punk on a waterboard until they get some answers out of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes