GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know for sure he had 4 days to get rid of whatever he wanted.

ETA this was in response to BaeMomma re Hunter having another phone

I, too, have noticed the occasional tendency to accept Facebook rumors without question, while contesting the very contents of the affidavits. I just shrug and move on -- what else can you do? [emoji4]

good point.

Do you know for sure he had more than 1 phone? I've never read that.

If I knew for sure I would be in the courtroom screaming my lungs out.
I know he handed over A phone. I don't know if he had 2 or 3.
Drug dealers usually have more than one. IMO

I know you didn't, but we do know he supposedly did it. I am asking your opinion on when you think he did it. Is it something that takes awhile or not? I have no clue what it takes to wipe a phone clean.

ETA: I didn't realize there was a question of where the wiping his phone info came from and sorry if I overstepped here. I see it was addressed here after I wrote this post so guess it is okay for me to leave this.

its fine i misunderstood you. I'm guessing he wiped his phone saturday night or sunday but thats just a wildass guess.

How could they not know? She had been dating HF for four years. During those four years, he was arrested on various drug charges five times, and twice for stuff stronger than marijuana! And, once with the ex-BF as well!

Her last two boyfriends (that we know of) had drug arrests. The family didn't know? Come on. And, her instagram account that her mom also posted on had at least one picture of a reference to 420/marijuana.

Come on, folks. This can't be a surprise to anyone who had done even a little cursory digging on google. None of them hid their "party scene" well, I my opinion. And, in my opinion, they didn't want to hide it. In my opinion, they flaunted it.

First off I want to say marijuana is nowhere on the same scale as meth and that is common sense for most.

Second of all, if her parents knew she hung out with losers who get into trouble that very well may be- MY post was that they didn't know she may of been selling/being a middle man for HF. I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know he sold meth! Who the hell talks to their mom and dad that aren't criminals and says
"Oh yeah my boyfriends selling dope ma"
Not likely. They PROB just thought he did drugs and she was in love w a druggie. I dont think they realized the depth.
That was my point.
But maybe you have open conversations with your parents about your sins? Things you did that weren't right?
My guess is PROB not :crosseyed:

I thought talking about HF was off limits? Why are people talking about him like he had something to do with Christina going missing?

EA would not have known that Christina would not be reported any minute during those four days; he certainly could not have known that on Saturday morning, and it is still very weird to me that she was not. Maybe it was not that unusual for her to drop out of contact even with her mother(s) for 3-4 days? Just seems so unlikely since she known to be going out partying on Friday night, no one made a point of making sure she was okay...j,o

Who do we think the 12 could be?

MM
PP
SB
SN
2 detectives
I believe they said there would be a DNA expert

That's 7. Wonder who the other 5 are

The fifth girl in the picture?
EA's gf?
EA's brother?
EA's mother & father?
Just guessing

Jenny Doren ‏@JennyDoren 2m2 minutes ago
"Those parking lots look the same to me especially when your drunk" #EnriqueArochi told @PlanoPoliceDept #FindChristinaMorris

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 4s5 seconds ago
Third taped interview w detective is much more confrontational. Detective pressing Arochi on drinking and drugs night Christina disappeared

Stephanie Lucero ‏@StephanieCBS11 9s10 seconds ago
Arochi told PPD Detective "I had no idea" he parked near Christina Morris at Shops at Legacy @CBSDFW @PlanoPoliceDept @FindChristinaM

Didn't he drive in next to her?

There isn't any solid link to HF and EA though? If that is the only 1 text mentioned, and as far as we are aware he never replied. I really thought this was going somewhere with HF/EA, but now I don't.

I also wonder who the 12 people are.

Who do we think the 12 could be?

MM
PP
SB
SN
2 detectives
I believe they said there would be a DNA expert

That's 7. Wonder who the other 5 are

What about ALP? How crazy would it be if HF was there, doubt it though.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 9s9 seconds ago
"Magically during that time period all those texts were gone," - Lisa King, prosecutor on #EnriqueArochi

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 20s20 seconds ago
No one recalled seeing any injuries on #EnriqueArochi the night of Aug. 29, testified Stam

And the W Hotel is not cheap, by any means. Not some motel 6 drug dealing going on, that's for sure. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, as I said, this will not end well, although we knew it wouldn't, but it's going to be worse for some.

Just bc he was at the "W" doesn't mean he was staying the night there. He could of been shacking up with some other girl. Could of been sitting in their hot tub. Who knows what he was doing. He was just "possibly" there is all we know.

EA would not have known that Christina would not be reported any minute during those four days; he certainly could not have known that on Saturday morning, and it is still very weird to me that she was not. Maybe it was not that unusual for her to drop out of contact even with her mother(s) for 3-4 days? Just seems so unlikely since she known to be going out partying on Friday night, no one made a point of making sure she was okay...j,o

He could have known HF wasn't going to report it and/or any other people from that night. It's a stretch, but maybe? No one could have known how long it would be but everyday that passed gave them all a chance to clean up their situation. Maybe.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 29s29 seconds ago
Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away

What about ALP? How crazy would it be if HF was there, doubt it though.

HF is still showing locked up tight in Kaufman. From the Eric Williams trial I know that if they took him to Collin County (they would have transferred him out of Kaufman into Collin and then back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003