GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what is sounds like. Wondering if HF replied stating a place to procure said "rock" hence the diversion up 121??

This could be the case but it seems odd to me that HF would choose to reply to that one text having ignored all the previous flurry of texts and calls

JMO

The W has a dance club. I'm sure that's where he was as opposed to in an actual hotel room there.

Just my opinion only but it's not uncommon for drug dealers (and users for that matter) to rent hotel rooms. I don't think it would be a surprise if HF was at the dance club and had a room but once again that's just my opinion.

This could be the case but it seems odd to me that HF would choose to reply to that one text having ignored all the previous flurry of texts and calls

JMO

The other texts and calls were from CM. The one from EA is a business deal.

Since when did 420 pics justify someone's kidnapping? Puh-lease....

I wasn't saying it justified anything. The post I responded to thought that CM's family would be surprised. My point is, how could they have been surprised when her boyfriends kept getting arrested for drug-related offense and she herself was posting 420 stuff on her own instagram?

And, besides, no one has been convicted of kidnapping or anything else yet. With all of the new information coming out, the water is muddied further, in my opinion, as to whether she went somewhere with EA against her will.

Look, if this is what is coming out in just a bail reduction hearing, imagine what will come out if there is ever a full blown trial!

I wasn't saying it justified anything. The post I responded to thought that CM's family would be surprised. My point is, how could they have been surprised when her boyfriends kept getting arrested for drug-related offense and she herself was posting 420 stuff on her own instagram?

And, besides, no one have been convicted of kidnapping or anything else yet. With all of the new information coming out, the water is muddied further, in my opinion, as to whether she went somewhere with EA against her will.

Look, if this is what is coming out in just a bail reduction hearing, imagine what will come out if there is ever a full blown trial!

Marijuana is legal in 2 states in the US. It's not exactly coke/crack/speed.

No, I saw that. We don't know who sent that. She may very well have been a mule for HF, I don't know. I guess everyone on here is assuming she used EA's phone to send that particular text. Or that EA sent it and she willingly left with him to take EA to get drugs.

AFAIK HF never responded to that text. So in this scenario, where was CM going to take EA for his fix? If you say Ft. Worth to her apartment, then why didn't EA follow her? Why take one car?

I think I misread the text you were questioning. I'm not sure what to think right now. It's possible that since the last text from EA's phone was asking about drugs, there was no intention of Cristina hooking him up.

And, besides, no one have been convicted of kidnapping or anything else yet. With all of the new information coming out, the water is muddied further, in my opinion, as to whether she went somewhere with EA against her will.

Lots more DNA evidence of CM in EA's trunk would be my guess.

I think I misread the text you were questioning. I'm not sure what to think right now. It's possible that since the last text from EA's phone was asking about drugs, there was no intention of Cristina hooking him up.

That text was at 3:50 AM. We still don't know about the communications at 3:53 and 3:55

Not sure what to think either.

I guess I'm missing the significance of a known loser (IMO) texting a known drug dealer asking for drugs and the request never being acknowledged. How is that significant in relation to an AK charge against EA?

I seriously doubt that LE handed over their evidence to the family. That isn't the way to conduct an investigation IMO. They even said today that the state did NOT want other evidence brought out into the open since it was an ongoing investigation.

True, LE may not have -- but it was certainly implied that she knew of the calls - see below - I am cutting and pasting as I don't have ANY luck with multi quote replying.

It came from JMOM, a VI.

Verified insider - Christina Morris case
No need to link it. I will confirm that Christina used his phone to make the call and text to Hunter. Jonni has seen all of his texts and listened to all of his voicemails. He also surrendered his phone to LE. I can't discuss any further than that but can tell you she did use his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

And the W Hotel is not cheap, by any means. Not some motel 6 drug dealing going on, that's for sure. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, as I said, this will not end well, although we knew it wouldn't, but it's going to be worse for some.

True, LE may not have -- but it was certainly implied that she knew of the calls - see below - I am cutting and pasting as I don't have ANY luck with multi quote replying.

It came from JMOM, a VI.

Verified insider - Christina Morris case
No need to link it. I will confirm that Christina used his phone to make the call and text to Hunter. Jonni has seen all of his texts and listened to all of his voicemails. He also surrendered his phone to LE. I can't discuss any further than that but can tell you she did use his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

Oh, believe me, I am not disputing that it was implied by the VI. But that's just a good example of why I prefer to wait to see the facts laid out by LE. (No offense intended to anyone!)

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 4s4 seconds ago
Arochi in interview: trying to explain injuries, including a messed up fingernail, to detectives. Says he was rotating tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7