GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They subpoenaed 2 of the PPD detectives from the affidavit.

ETA:
fQ0WURI.jpg

So if you were to drive back there, you'd go to the right of the barrier. The edge is covered in greenery and could be hard to see at night, especially if headlights were off, so it's possible to clip the barrier with the passenger side upon returning to the road.
This made me think of the alleged bite mark. He said he injured himself hitting his car while changing/turning/rotating/whatever his tires. If we assume there's some truth to a lie, what if he slammed his arm down on whatever he hit. A metal barrier wouldn't make a bite mark but would probably make a single line that could be assumed as a bite. Which, again, I really believe people see/experience what they assume in situations like this.

Yes, I am aware of what is listed on that website. Nevertheless, I am guessing that they are simply a duplicate of the same incident report, and they both get logged by IT who doesn't recognize them as the same case. You can focus on the differences, while I see the parallels.

1 at 11:56pm on Sep 1 (Legacy, the garage)
2 at 11:17pm on Sep 2 (Scruggs Way, the apt)

In any event, as I noted earlier, LE would know - so what's (perhaps) mystery to us, is really not mysterious at all.

Iirc the missing person report on Sept. 1 at 11:56 p.m. was connected to or reported from Henry's.
Why do you specify the garage at Legacy?

It seems as if someone may have tried to report Christina missing 24 hours prior to when her father did so successfully.
Why was a report initiated from Henry's? CM continued on to Scruffy Duffie's as well as PP's place.
Someone knew/realized CM's car was still in the Legacy lot on Sept. 1 and there was no Christina.
Yet, nothing was done about it until MM called LE a full 24 hours later.
These circumstances, again, point to more than one person being involved imo.
LE needs to figure out the source of the report made from Henry's and why LE didn't take it seriously.

I am not sure. If you google Collin County Courthouse Case look up and put in EA name, it will pull it up. There is a request for subpoena on 1/9 and two more requests made today. It doesn't say who they are for. Curious.....

Wow, really? Where did you see that it was for the PPD? That is crazy interesting. TIA.....

I think we will learn quite a bit more on Thursday than we were thinking....

I am not sure. If you google Collin County Courthouse Case look up and put in EA name, it will pull it up. There is a request for subpoena on 1/9 and two more requests made today. It doesn't say who they are for. Curious.....

In the post above it says it shows the two subpoenas filed today are for two LE Officers.

I don't think anybody on here is making the assumption that whatever little evidence they have shared with the public is all they have - I just wanted anyone who felt like it to throw out some ideas of what they "think" could have happened, not PROVE anything or get in anyone else's mind. Just thinking out loud and sharing, that's all. Of course, we could just all go away and wait for the trial, but I would miss yall. :) As for what we do know for a fact - there's he lied, lied, lied, and lied some more. It makes me wonder if he didn't hurt her, why hasn't he made up a story about where he took her and why..??

Wow, what a great post! Exactly.

And misslu's quote as well: “I hope people understand how much time and how much work we’ve actually been doing on this all along,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. “This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.”

It's easy to nitpick the details, and then miss the bigger picture. I prefer to accept what we know, especially what's been provided in sworn documents (my quest is not to somehow try to rip apart what LE says they know, just because I don't have the ability to see all their files), and accept that what we have seen is just 'tip of the iceberg.'

I don't think anybody on here is making the assumption that whatever little evidence they have shared with the public is all they have - I just wanted anyone who felt like it to throw out some ideas of what they "think" could have happened, not PROVE anything or get in anyone else's mind. Just thinking out loud and sharing, that's all. Of course, we could just all go away and wait for the trial, but I would miss yall. :) As for what we do know for a fact - there's he lied, lied, lied, and lied some more. It makes me wonder if he didn't hurt her, why hasn't he made up a story about where he took her and why..??

That is a very good question Happyshoes! I hope we get some answers on the 15th. The subpoenas are very interesting.

I think one big boo-boo that the defense will be all over is the fact that PPD allowed MM to drive CM's car away from the parking lot. IF EA actually got CM's keys maybe he even searched her car for drugs because I'm sure he knew what HF was doing.

Thank you very much! I was looking somewhere else! I appreciate your help!

Nice, I see there are three others from that night whose subpoenas have not been served yet. Do they need to be served for the bond reduction hearing, or will this be toward something else?

That is a very good question Happyshoes! I hope we get some answers on the 15th. The subpoenas are very interesting.

I think one big boo-boo that the defense will be all over is the fact that PPD allowed MM to drive CM's car away from the parking lot. IF EA actually got CM's keys maybe he even searched her car for drugs because I'm sure he knew what HF was doing.

When would EA have had time to search her car, though?

Iirc the missing person report on Sept. 1 at 11:56 p.m. was connected to or reported from Henry's.

Why do you specify the garage at Legacy?

I was merely responding to the posted link to a website compiling crime reports, and questions about it. The address given for that supposed 9/1 missing person report was 5700 Legacy, which is the block of the garage where CM was last seen.

My belief is that they were a duplicate of the same report. In any event, LE knows, so there's not really a mystery, just a curiosity perhaps.

So, what other "intent" can be explored besides SA? I've always leaned towards a third party, but on the fence now. I know It's said he was sexually frustrated and I'm not calling anyone a liar but...I think sometimes it's easy to create a situation in your mind that is more than it actually was when something tragic happens. If that makes sense, like witnessing an accident and thinking it could've been you or hearing about a rape and thinking that guy was giving me the creeps too...
Anyhow, It's such a short amount of time in the garage and they seem to be walking fine together in the short video. Unless he waited until they were actually at their cars to put the moves on or attacked her out of nowhere, I think she willingly left in his car. But why? If we take SA off the table, what else is there?
Also, I appreciate everyone's posts. I think everyone has valid points, ideas and questions. The snarkiness, I could do without. :)

MissLu, I always appreciate your posts! If we take SA off the table - I think that only leaves one other motive - drugs.

Is it unusual for LE to be subpoenaed? I would imagine the defense is trying to get some info from them that justifies the $1 mil bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003