GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah......

I can't speak for all drug dealers, but my brother was one and served time in prison for his crimes. I'm not making excuses, but he is (and was then too) a kind person. He was young and DUMB! (Sound like anyone else?)

People who are dealing drugs usually get into the business for many reasons, whether it be money, to support a current addiction, social connection/protection, etc.

It's definitely not right, but it does not always mean that they don't care about others. I'm just speaking from personal experience and understand that everyone's experience and opinion is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@CatherineNBC5: Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away.

Hmmm, they have evidence of this. What is the evidence? Seems like LE is acting clueless when it comes to info regarding. INSIDE the garage yet they know this.
I asked this the other day. I was told that PP had reserved spots for them. I guess it's worth looking into what is considered evidence, but I think of it as something I can see or hear. So that's where my thoughts are, too.

I'm having trouble understanding your view on this. You have a vast understanding of what will hold up in court. How would murder go over without a body, DNA (blood) that is already being disputed as an insufficient indicator of harm, let alone death, and a shoddy (IMO) motive for murder?
Isn't AK their best (and only) bet at this point?

Hi folks, they won't charge for murder until they feel very confident and/or her body is found. They get one shot and only one shot at a murder charge. If he walks from the first murder trial then they cannot charge him again as that would be Double Jeopardy.

The State is doing EXACTLY the right thing by keeping EA in jail with lesser chargers that are easier to prove guilt until they can go after a capital murder charge. This is Texas folks, like it or not we have an express lane for capital murder, and they went afraid to use it.

On the right side I still believe he hit something. I had no clue of the damage to the left. Detective yesterday stated that it was not a as bad as the right side. I believe she said dented on left side. I saw the left side of his vehicle right after Christina went missing but I don't remember thinking it was damaged so I assume the dents weren't huge. Now that could maybe be from kicks I would think? That's just my opinion though. The right side damage no way he punched and hit with his forearm and did that.

Duh, he loves his car and felt guilty that he damaged one side so he had to damage the other side so it would be even!! ((Rolling my eyes because I can see him actually saying something so stupid!!)

Me too however I don't think that's the case. Jmo. I believe Officer Tilley when he speaks. And he didn't say there may be more arrests just to say it. I believe he said it because there may be more than one person that interfered with the investigation into finding Christina. I think one may have been passed out in the couch on the early morning of 8/30/14. JMO
I agree with you. That's why I said I hoped not that I thought. Sad situation all the way around.

The conviction doesn't hinge upon finding DNA. With AK, the conviction hinges upon the accused having the intent to commit the crime.

And, it matters because if they misapply the law at any stage, from arrest to trial, an appeals court will overturn the conviction.

As it is, according to the arrest warrant affidavit, the only thing they rely upon to work to 20.04 (a)(4) is a different girl thought he came on to her, not CM. Therefore, if this thing goes to trial as an AK, you are caught in SB says he came onto me, EA denies it.

I think with a murder charge, he's got no wiggle room. I think with a murder charge, you have, "Well, her blood DNA is in your car and she's nowhere to be found after all this time."

Overarching that, I can't find anywhere, in any state, a conviction for Aggravated Kidnapping with no witness or body. Murder without a body, those do exist.

And, again, I think hanging murder over his head, in that state - Texas - gives him more impetus to give up the name of possible third party involvement.

As it stands now, what has he got to gain by talking? If he says nothing, he's got a pretty good dice roll at trial and on appeal on an AK with no body.

I think the difference here is I'm looking way down the line; others are looking for just convicting him at trial. Trial, I believe, will be difficult enough if they are going AK. Appeal would be certain.

It's fine. I take no offense at people disagreeing with me over what the charge should be. I just think they should be going to murder. The AK charge doesn't seem to move the needle for him as far as talking. And, he's the only one, or one of only two, who knows where she is, so you want him to talk. And, I think saving his own hide from the death penalty would really get his needle moving!

I don't understand why you are using only the teeny bit of info LE has released as the basis of your disagreement with the charge. I don't believe they would charge him like this without stronger evidence. The affidavit info was just to get the warrant. Your point is correct that this is a difficult charge to prove based on only SB's interpretation of EA's intentions and emotions. But there's no way LE would take this to trial on that evidence alone.

Me too however I don't think that's the case. Jmo. I believe Officer Tilley when he speaks. And he didn't say there may be more arrests just to say it. I believe he said it because there may be more than one person that interfered with the investigation into finding Christina. I think one may have been passed out in the couch on the early morning of 8/30/14. JMO

:puke:

That would be a sad day as a parent. You go out of town for maybe a holiday vacation, months later your kids are in jail possibly for life bc they aren't responsible enough to handle themselves alone.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

New article
"Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars."

:thinking:

"Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died."

"Arochi said he was texting his girlfriend while walking to the garage, but when Stamm asked to see the texts he could not produce them. His explanation was that after a certain amount of texts his phone deletes them. He said he “didn’t even have texts from Aug. 25” – the day he’s accused of stealing the phone he was using from the Sprint store he worked at. Arochi said his girlfriend was sleeping, but he continued to text her and give her updates"

"Arochi clocked in at 10:51 a.m. on Aug. 30. He was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. Video from the Sprint store had already been written over by the time detectives asked for it. This was standard for the surveillance video."

"If Arochi posts bond, he would be taken into custody on the immigration detainer, but since he doesn’t have a criminal conviction as this time, he would likely be released the same da"

Morsels for you guys.

Has everyone read the link above? Just when I think I can't be more shocked by his lies and deception .... something new pops up. He's a psychopath, sociopath, name it. He makes me sick.

:puke:

That would be a sad day as a parent. You go out of town for maybe a holiday vacation, months later your kids are in jail possibly for life bc they aren't responsible enough to handle themselves alone.

Well one of them wasn't. I think EA was just a ticking time bomb, waiting for the right time.

No problem. I guess in the flurry yesterday I missed the part where all 12 were sworn in.

Did the party people and MM receive a subpoena for the gj?
I'm sure they'll be invited to the gj gathering.
Why did someone post subpoenas weren't needed for the hearing yesterday?

Has everyone read the link above? Just when I think I can't be more shocked by his lies and deception .... something new pops up. He's a psychopath, sociopath, name it. He makes me sick.
Even the comments about the texts to his girlfriend. He texted, but didn't. He told her he was going to sleep, then contacted her to keep her updated (hey babe, yup, still sleeping?!) I'm calling this The Checklist of Ridiculousness.

He's been on my radar since very early on.......ever since we saw EA, on video, say he woke up his little brother. HUH?

That was my main takeaway as well. He lives in a world of complete deception and lies, he can't help himself, IMO. There is VERY little that he got right the first time he was asked. I'm happy that he'll never have another Whataburger, unless it's his final meal before injection.

I asked this the other day. I was told that PP had reserved spots for them. I guess it's worth looking into what is considered evidence, but I think of it as something I can see or hear. So that's where my thoughts are, too.

Uh how??
Did she have those gorgeous orange cones??? That seems hard to do in that parking garage.

@BF_StarNews: During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

But remembers taking about 10 shots of Cap Morgan Rum, later going to What a burger, eating, then leaving PP apartment (per MSM interview).

So.....I guess he just blacks out at the time of critical importance, like when major events take place!? Sounds a lot like the claims of a famous female with the initials JA.

I think we've learned that if he says it's clear and sunny outside, you'd probably be wise to have your umbrella in hand and ready to open the instant you walk out the door.

Ya, that's strange! I would assume evidence to mean hard proof; audio, video or technology, etc. If evidence in this case is only a witness' word (PP) than why isn't EA's account of what happened taken as "evidence" too? :rolling:

I hope there is much more hard evidence of that dang garage then what we have now bc LE sure has a lot of this case banking on that location. Everything we've heard about the garage in terms of validating the case &/or accusations it's always unknown bc of "grainy video", area outside of camera view, no one was around, cameras not working (?), cameras working but not clear images, engineers are working to improve imagines, etc etc etc.

Uh how??
Did she have those gorgeous orange cones??? That seems hard to do in that parking garage.
I know. I don't get it. And even then, is that evidence? Still hoping there is some footage. But also thinking we'd know about it by now and the charges would've been filed sooner.

Long time lurker and occasional poster here. I'm behind on my reading and apologize if this has already been mentioned. Just FYI, the W hotel's upper floors are pricey condos available for permanent residence. I think it's possible HF went to hang out with his employer or one of his upper level coworkers at their place after a hard nights work at the clubs on the night/morning CM went missing. I don't believe he personally had anything to do with CM's disappearance but that's JMO.

Sadly, I believe HF was just way too caught up in his own life and activities to even care about CM's whereabouts for those 4 days. I also think it's very possible (if he even had the presence of mind to notice she hadn't come home for 4 days) that, as JM or a VI claimed, (sorry, can't remember which one said that) he really did just assume CM was mad and staying/visiting with her parents during that time. Either way, I think he was doing and dealing with things he felt were much more important or entertaining and he just didn't care.

As far as EA goes, I think he acted alone and I think he wanted sex & drugs that night. I'm not entirely sure about what I think transpired between him and CM that night. It would be quick and easy for a man his size to overpower a woman CM's size and get her into his trunk in less than 3 minutes. The thought has also crossed my mind that she willingly got into his passenger seat to make a quick run somewhere for something... then things turned ugly. I've never really had the feeling EA had set his sights on her prior to that night and had all this planned. I could be wrong, though.

Since he's made every bumbling mistake he possibly could have while carrying out a crime and then trying to cover it up, I do wonder if he did get help from someone else with getting rid of her body, though. :thinking:
My thoughts are he a) put her in a dumpster somewhere that morning or b) he asked someone he trusts to help him. All my own opinions. :)

Great 1st post here. Thanks, and welcome. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member