GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I don't get it. And even then, is that evidence? Still hoping there is some footage. But also thinking we'd know about it by now and the charges would've been filed sooner.

I would say video from the parking lot would be their evidence of parking.

Has everyone read the link above? Just when I think I can't be more shocked by his lies and deception .... something new pops up. He's a psychopath, sociopath, name it. He makes me sick.

I read it and I found it as interesting as yesterday's revelations! No indication she was in the car?! We need to revise some of our theories! No parents in town?! Wow! Making more sense now!

Court was 8 hours yesterday! It was a lot to process.

Thank you for your time and insight, how tiring that must be. I think it was a good idea to show all his lies in a short amount of time - probably why the judge said he'd seen enough. I think he has probably lied to his parents/gf/co-workers (every one) all his life and gotten away with too much. Not anymore.

I don't believe the police are using HF phone pings as the only reason they know he wasn't in the area, especially when he said he lost his phone. There must be footage, or witnesses.

I like the idea a couple of posts up about the apartments. I think this sounds pretty good idea of what could have happend.

Absolutely agree. And essentially every mile of roadway from Downtown Dallas (W location) to Frisco/Allen area (where all this happened) is tollway with cameras, so the possibility of HF going there undetected as this unfolded is quite small.

That was my main takeaway as well. He lives in a world of complete deception and lies, he can't help himself, IMO. There is VERY little that he got right the first time he was asked. I'm happy that he'll never have another Whataburger, unless it's his final meal before injection.
Ouch, but so true!

I read it and I found it as interesting as yesterday's revelations! No indication she was in the car?! We need to revise some of our theories! No parents in town?! Wow! Making more sense now!

If there is no indication that she was inside the car, then, she never went willingly with EA. IMO

And I'm finding JMOM's post about possibly another arrest understandable. You would have to believe that EA, who just damaged his car, kidnapped and injured a friend, bruised and beaten himself came home and kissed his brother good night and suggested that he go to bed. right......

Thank you for your time and insight, how tiring that must be. I think it was a good idea to show all his lies in a short amount of time - probably why the judge said he'd seen enough. I think he has probably lied to his parents/gf/co-workers (every one) all his life and gotten away with too much. Not anymore.

I hope his family understands (if they didn't already) what he's said and done and how much trouble he's in.

I found this interesting....

•Arochi’s girlfriend, Rand, was interviewed around Sept. 10. She said prior to that she did not know Arochi had been out on Aug. 29 at the Shops at Legacy. She initially declined the detectives’ request to do an extraction of her phone records, but did allow them to view some messages. She recently allowed detectives to perform an extraction.

Recent as in when she found out her boyfriend was hitting on SB? Or perhaps when PPD said they thought SA was motive?

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Hi folks, they won't charge for murder until they feel very confident and/or her body is found. They get one shot and only one shot at a murder charge. If he walks from the first murder trial then they cannot charge him again as that would be Double Jeopardy.

The State is doing EXACTLY the right thing by keeping EA in jail with lesser chargers that are easier to prove guilt until they can go after a capital murder charge. This is Texas folks, like it or not we have an express lane for capital murder, and they went afraid to use it.
Yeah and right now he has the luxury of what I have always called the Collin County Hilton. Soon enough he will be sent to a real prison that will be absolutely 100% what he deserves. The ones people like him end up are rough and nasty.

Criminalists did not find Morris’ DNA inside the interior of Arochi’s car, despite several swabs being taken from the passenger side of the vehicle and the interior door.

Arochi said when he returned home he found his brother, Carlos, passed out on the couch so he woke him up and told him to go to bed. His parents were out of town.

The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.

Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-32-*Arrest*&p=11400178#post11400178

Just some notes pertaining to questions we have discussed here.

Does anyone know exactly when or how Jordan Brown died? He was mentioned as being a mutual friend of both HF and EA. (Not finding an obit on him)

And I'm finding JMOM's post about possibly another arrest understandable. You would have to believe that EA, who just damaged his car, kidnapped and injured a friend, bruised and beaten himself came home and kissed his brother good night and suggested that he go to bed. right......

If he had to gather up stuff (like a tarp, or a large duffle bag, or lawn bags, or shovel, etc) he may have come in and when he saw his brother on the couch been like: "Crap! I figured he'd be upstairs!" and he might have woken him up to get him to go upstairs to his room and that way he could get what he needed without anyone asking him what he was up to.

Jmo but I don't see anyone helping EA (I don't think he asked his brother,personally) and he does not seem to be a guy with a whole lot of close friends, from what we can gather. Not the kind you can ask to help with a body of a young woman, anyway. His actions appear (to me) to be those of a guy on his own trying to hustle and clean up his "mess" in the hours/days after that evening. Jmo

The statement I made, "Most people believe EA is involved in CM's disappearance. Along with someone else.", doesn't actually convey what I meant.
When I read it again, it confused me too!

Let me try to break it down.
Most people believe EA is involved in CM's disappearance.
I used the word "most" because I can't assume all people believe he is (though I'd be interested to know why not).
I do believe EA is involved, for sure.
Then, I believe, someone else may be involved as well.
Though, I have no way of knowing if most people believe another person may be involved as well.

So, it is my belief that most people (I won't assume all do) believe EA is guilty of something.
Some people believe EA alone is guilty, while others, believe EA is guilty but someone else may be guilty too.

After re-reading it I think it was my confusion all along. I now see how you wrote it correctly, I just ran everything together as one sentence...which is a terrible thing to do here lol. Thx for explaining, sorry.

And I do think EA is involved too.

Criminalists did not find Morris’ DNA inside the interior of Arochi’s car, despite several swabs being taken from the passenger side of the vehicle and the interior door.

Arochi said when he returned home he found his brother, Carlos, passed out on the couch so he woke him up and told him to go to bed. His parents were out of town.

The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.

Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-32-*Arrest*&p=11400178#post11400178

Does anyone know how Jordan Brown died? He was mentioned as being a mutual friend of both HF and EA.

This was on fb, so you can look for yourself, and sorry if this is something I should not post, but his mother was keeping up his fb page and apparently she posted that his death was drug related. She posted on July 23 about what happened. It is heart wrenching because she was actually with him at the time .

If there is no indication that she was inside the car, then, she never went willingly with EA. IMO

Great, Mom & Circle - gives credence to why they took that seat belt and mat from the passenger seat - she didn't go willingly. I never thought she did, although it's just been hard to believe things happened so fast. I do think his rage took only minutes.

Does anyone know exactly when or how Jordan Brown died? He was mentioned as being a mutual friend of both HF and EA. (Not finding an obit on him)

Drugs.

Deleted..I shouldn't discuss the brother..oops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads