GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a fair question as there continues to be posters who think he is innocent. I would like to hear their thoughts as well.

As for the number of times the original suspect did not end up being the responsible party, I think that does apply to this case. Didn't we all have Hunter tried and convicted at the beginning?

No, can't recall HF being tried and convicted.
Can recall a lot of excuses made for and surrounding his behavior though.

darn, my last quotes tagged along again - hate when that happens. (erased them)

I agree, the person cleaning would have left a significant amount of DNA in the trunk especially if he spent a great deal of time manually scrubbing and drying that rubber seal and those mats.
Stamm said the entire trunk mat was sent to the lab, where it remains. She said it appears that a cleaning agent had been used on the mat found inside the trunk. “I can tell just by looking at it that there’s some kind of fluid or stain on the mat.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Wouldn't a person scrubbing be automatically cleaning his/her own DNA (touch or biological) during the process? However, if the DNA material was sitting on the mat for a length of time, it would be absorbed into it and the cleaning would not clear it all, imo. We don't know how long before he cleaned the mat, but I am guessing there was enough time for it to soak in.

They didn't mention a mixture of DNA coming from the rubber seal only from the mat. And the mixture came from one sample.

Feel dumb asking, but how does someone use adderall recreationally? Just swallow it? Crush it and snort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never heard of the word "recreational" used in this case but I did hear the word "abused" so this is my description of it being abused.
Take it more than prescribed, take it with other drugs &/or alcohol, take it without a legal prescription, take it outside of exactly the way the dr has prescribed it to be taken.

Odoban has such a strong smell unless you are used to it and go nose blind. Since it seems he might have done most of the cleaning at home imo it would be hard to believe it wasn't smelled and/or seen by others in his home.

I don't think he was ever in the trunk with her. However, it's possible for his DNA (if it was in the form of blood or semen) to transfer from her body or clothing to the mat of the trunk afterwards. jmo

I was saying irregardless of if that happened or not id be shock if his DNA was not in there ... because its the truck of his car.

What's up? Computer is acting up - just quoted again and all the previous quotes hitched a ride.
Let's see what happens without posting with a new quote attached.

That worked. How do I get rid of the old quotes when I don't want them repeated again?

Does it prove anything if it is? I admit that I can be dense at times, but why does ANYONE care if his DNA is in his car? Especially if the DNA could have been left at different times?

i think they were just stating that they ONLY found 2 DNA profiles one being hers and one being the unknown

:puke:

That would be a sad day as a parent. You go out of town for maybe a holiday vacation, months later your kids are in jail possibly for life bc they aren't responsible enough to handle themselves alone.

And I was pi$$ed when my teenager broke a $20 candle when I was out of town. Now it doesn't seem so bad...

I hope his family understands (if they didn't already) what he's said and done and how much trouble he's in.

I found this interesting....

•Arochi’s girlfriend, Rand, was interviewed around Sept. 10. She said prior to that she did not know Arochi had been out on Aug. 29 at the Shops at Legacy. She initially declined the detectives’ request to do an extraction of her phone records, but did allow them to view some messages. She recently allowed detectives to perform an extraction.

Recent as in when she found out her boyfriend was hitting on SB? Or perhaps when PPD said they thought SA was motive?

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

My guess is "recent as in the day her name disappeared from his visitor list in the Collin County Jail".

I did read the article:

Staub said indicated the presence of blood.

“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

Staub said the sample taken from the trunk lining contained a mixture of DNA of Christina and at least one other person.

“I think the hardest part is knowing there’s a lot more DNA than we thought was in the car,” McElroy said after the hearing. “I won’t believe it until I have proof, but [detectives] are so sure [she is not alive], and that’s what’s so hard. I didn’t know it was enough DNA that my daughter could not be alive anymore.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

He is very clear it was a "mixture" and not two separate spots of DNA. It was a single sample. Mixture does indicate it was deposited at the same time.

Evidently, Jonni understood what Staub stated and it meant the worst case scenario for Christina. :(

Crying out loud indeed. It is a sad realization.

Seriously, I'm so glad I saw this post before I sign off.
I didn't mean you, silly. I was referring to myself because I had not read the article about the Blue Star results yet.
My head is throbbing so I'm unable to take anymore in tonight.
I'll have to figure out how to post from now on to make sure it is clear I'm pointing back at myself.
I'd never respond to you that way, "it would help if" unless I was ribbing you with a smilie attached.

If this happened, I'd blame myself if my sons behaved this way. js....something is morally wrong.

I wouldn't blame myself, unless I knew I had directly contributed to the behavior. Working in a correctional setting, substance abuse treatment and psych hospitals, I know sometimes people just aren't good people even if they have wonderful, loving, caring families. I also don't take much credit for how awesome my kids are, either...I've done my best but it wasn't good enough to make my kids as great as they are.

From the latest Star Local Media article:

"Arochi tells Stamm they left Scruffy Duffies just before 2 a.m. and headed back to Petrosky’s to retrieve her car and go to Whataburger with Sabrina Boss and Petrosky. First, Arochi said Morris and Steven Nickerson were waiting for them back at Petrosky’s, but then he said they arrived after they started eating their fast food at the apartment."

Wonder which statement is true about CM and SN. No telling since EA said it. I am curious....

With all the lies to her parents' faces, lies to LE, refusing to tell anyone she was missing, pretending to be oh so upset then going out to sell/do drugs, and other various things he has done...People lie to hide wrongdoing from drugs to murder. It doesn't change.

do you have a link to the lies he told to LE. Everything i've read has said he cooperated fully and i have never heard anywhere that he ever lied to LE at all. Since i obviously missed it can you direct me to where i can find it and read up on it?

Le Singe "the judge found probable cause for the AK charge and denied the request for bail reduction"

LS, just to underline your point, as you know the tweet that a few took to indicate there wasn't evidence of a SA was unintentionally misleading. It was NOT what was actually said in court, and has since been clarified by the one who tweeted it (and she, of course, knew what she was trying to communicate).

As she clarified, the point in court was about the DNA and not a general blanket statement. In court, LE did not say that they lack any evidence of SA. (The point in court was that DNA evidence itself can't indicate SA; but clearly they have tons of non-DNA evidence they've gathered).

I hope that is now clearly understood as we move forward, and that we don't have to hear any more of the falsity that LE supposedly lacks SA evidence in this case - - they said no such thing.

As LeSinge noted, the bottom line is that the judge clearly found there was enough evidence and then some, supporting a $1M bond requirement, clearly showing that he (who knows the Texas law) doesn't see it as a case lacking evidence for the required basic elements.

Not caught up but this is awesome advice and should be a poster.

For aggravated kidnapping all they need is to "inflict bodily injury on the victim." There doesn't need to be provable sexual assault. A significant amount of her DNA IN HIS TRUNK and injuries to EA might be enough for a conviction and certainly enough to hold him in jail while LE builds their case.

The obsession about the AK charge is bewildering to me. LE seems to be methodically building a case. They've already demonstrated they have additional evidence when forced to show their hand. They undoubtedly have more evidence and they've appeared to be competent and professional. They'll upgrade the charges when they're confident with their evidence.

thank you

Thanks for that useful information.

But here's what I'm wondering now.

If you crawl up INSIDE your trunk, and document it for WS, do you become a "verified insider"? :happydance:

bwahahahahahahahahahaah :laughing::drumroll:

Dang it... LOL. Haven't figured out tapatalk and I guess I don't know how to quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20