GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is GPS tracking data from the suspect's car's On*Star system that is available to investigators? For pete's sake, why hasn't CM's family raised HELL0 with LE to obtain that info to figure out where to search for her body? [Or for an alive CM, which would be wonderful.]

Does LE suspect a 2nd person disposed of CM's body? It shouldn't be too difficult to get a search warrant for that person's cell phone data with the GPS info.

It's late. Maybe I am oversimplifying here but it just doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

I'm just catching up and this is exactly what I thought. Further to my questions yesterday about how long it takes to process the DNA test I'm starting to have doubts about how good this investigation is.

If I was Jonni I'd be really mad now that things are just moving so slowly

He died of a heroin overdose. He was actually a very close friend of my sons. Guys I think it is a lie that Enrique was at the hospital when when Jordy died. My son was there and I don't think enrique was. My son has never even met him so not sure if this is true. My son is not home until Monday but you can bet your bottom dollar I will find this out. When we found out who was walking with Chrisitna my son was like who the heck is that? He had never even heard his name before.

Criminalists did not find Morris’ DNA inside the interior of Arochi’s car, despite several swabs being taken from the passenger side of the vehicle and the interior door.

Arochi said when he returned home he found his brother, Carlos, passed out on the couch so he woke him up and told him to go to bed. His parents were out of town.

The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.

Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.

Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-32-*Arrest*&p=11400178#post11400178

Just some notes pertaining to questions we have discussed here.

Does anyone know exactly when or how Jordan Brown died? He was mentioned as being a mutual friend of both HF and EA. (Not finding an obit on him)

Sorry, I could have been a little more clear -- AK is not a lesser included offense of murder. It just means that a person can be convicted of both AK and capital murder. Arresting him for AK and even taking him to trial on those charges would do nothing to interfere with a subsequent murder charge.

Okay this may end up being a double post because I posted earlier but am having major problems getting and staying on this site this morning. Thanks so much for your answer. That really did clear up my question. I'm guilty of being too literal. I hope you stick around.

The problem is a lot of those stem from VIs who have stated HF said this or that and we hear later it wasn't true.

Example: HF evidently told Jonni he was at home asleep as his verified alibi and it was repeated here many times by the VIs. We just found out yesterday in court, he was at W Dallas Victory Hotel in Dallas instead.

HF first said he was asleep and did not get his texts/calls from CM according to Jonni. We find out in the ID story, he claimed to have lost his phone as the reason he did not receive those. Plus we know now he was not at home asleep!

There are many more like those. Feel free to dig for them in VI statements and what we have learned through other sources.

HF had to lie about selling drugs to many people, but especially her family. He sure couldn't tell them he was going out all night and partying while delivering drugs during the time he was supposed to be grieving for CM and being "cooperative". Bet he didn't come right out and tell LE where he was spending his time or what he was doing the weekend she went missing either. I guess it depends on your idea of cooperation, but if he wasn't honest with LE or her family initially...he was not cooperating. Jonni and family acted pretty surprised when he was busted.

By the way, they said EA was cooperative, too. Oops. We found out different after his arrest.

Pretty obvious by now that christinas mom and the VI's were surprised/didn't know in how deep HF was on drugs. I would imagine the info the VIs put on here was from HF to jonni. I don't think they'd intentionally lie about them. I would also bet they feel betrayed by him knowing what new info they know now.

[modsnip]

Noooooo they don't. Woe.be.gone is berry.berry.nice. :)

Woe and Seriously Searching is one of the reasons I came out of lurk mode. Every case I have seen them on they have always impressed me with their discussion comments and the way they look at the cases. Always looking at the cases from many different sides. My thanks and appreciation to you both. :)

Sorry, I could have been a little more clear -- AK is not a lesser included offense of murder. It just means that a person can be convicted of both AK and capital murder. Arresting him for AK and even taking him to trial on those charges would do nothing to interfere with a subsequent murder charge.

Thank you for joining us!! If he's tried and convicted for AK only, does that mean they could not use AK with murder later for a capital offense? Is there anything else they could charge with murder to make it a capital offense in this case? Also, how long do they have before they HAVE to try him for the AK charge? TIA

Woe and Seriously Searching is one of the reasons I came out of lurk mode. Every case I have seen them on they have always impressed me with their discussion comments and the way they look at the cases. Always looking at the cases from many different sides. My thanks and appreciation to you both. :)

:goodpost:

I totally agree. I love reading their posts because they use logic rather than just emotion. MOO

Pretty obvious by now that christinas mom and the VI's were surprised/didn't know in how deep HF was on drugs. I would imagine the info the VIs put on here was from HF to jonni. I don't think they'd intentionally lie about them. I would also bet they feel betrayed by him knowing what new info they know now.
[modsnip].

Thaaaaaank you!

I wouldn't blame myself, unless I knew I had directly contributed to the behavior. Working in a correctional setting, substance abuse treatment and psych hospitals, I know sometimes people just aren't good people even if they have wonderful, loving, caring families. I also don't take much credit for how awesome my kids are, either...I've done my best but it wasn't good enough to make my kids as great as they are.

Thank you for posting this. I have seen the attempts to blame EA's parents and personally IMO, I think it is wrong. There are preacher's kids who become morally corrupt and there are kids who have dope heads for parents and are in and out of foster homes who become productive citizens. But for the Grace of God go I regarding my children. We do the best we can and hope it is enough. IMO

[modsnip].

And this is why the mods have stated repeatedly that it is up to each of us whether to take what the VIs say at face value or to question it. When people have questioned it, it seems to rile some folks up. JMO

:goodpost:

I totally agree. I love reading their posts because they use logic rather than just emotion. MOO

...and that is what is needed IMO on a crime board. On a support page, not so much, but here, yeah I really like reading the objective posts and particularly the ones from people who are verified lawyers, verified dog trainers, etc. Thats just me though and realize it isn't for everyone.

[modsnip].

In your opinion then, do you think that people who actually know the people directly involved in a case would be better off not bothering to establish themselves as VIs?

Whether you intend to or not, posts like these are why there are probably no VI wanting to come and talk as often. They're ripped apart. Jmo. I'm only deciding to say this bc I've seen this posted by you multiple times regarding feeling misled about HF so wanted to share my thoughts on it now.
I can see both sides here. Nothing wrong with being frustrated that we were told one thing and find another. Also, a lot of respect and appreciation for a VI. If we aren't to shoot the messenger, isn't the frustration aimed at the original source of bad info (be it LE, HF, whoever) and not at the VI? Can't we have the same frustrations at hearing secondhand info from a bad source as a VI has at receiving the info in the first place?

In your opinion then, do you think that people who actually know the people directly involved in a case would be better off not bothering to establish themselves as VIs?

Oh mylanta I have failed at replying 4 x because of this not loading lol

I think they were trying to help and give info they were given. They thought their info was good, could happen to anyone. I don't know that I wouldn't bother, bc that would mean I wouldn't be trying to help and I do think they were trying to help.

But I'm not a VI im just some chick who's been following the case and I see how annoying it is to be given wrong info just as much as I see how betrayed some must feel by HF.

I personally haven't ever felt like HF was a winner but that's just me.

And this is why the mods have stated repeatedly that it is up to each of us whether to take what the VIs say at face value or to question it. When people have questioned it, it seems to rile some folks up. JMO
The mods also have stated that if one chooses not to accept what the VIs say, then one should move on, not keep posting about the VIs.

I guess I'm not the only one having problems this morning with WS? I'm on my phone so not sure if is tapatalk or the forum.

Boy, I hope whatever maintenance was being done on the site is completed because I missed WS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214