GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't HF (and LE for that matter) told Jonni he was home asleep and/or lost his phone because they couldn't tell her where he really was? All the people at the party probably knew what was going on with HF and ALP. They have all talked to LE and I can't wait to see who knew what. I think LE has a great case so far IMO, MOO. I think I'm the one who forgets to say that.

Thinking about how damage could happen on both sides of EA's car.....we know he traveled northbound and exited through the Custer Road toll, after that all we know is that he returned back to an area north of SOL which is basically the area where the 121 intersects with the DNT, Parkwood Dr, Preston Rd/FM 289, etc.

Does anyone think it's possible that when he exited at the Custer Rd toll that he stayed in the far left lane to do a u-turn? Perhaps there was a struggle at this point which could have caused him to hit something while driving under the overpass? It's very narrow. I think it's possible that damage to his car occurred there.

He then could have stayed on the access road for the 121, heading south, and avoided having his toll tag being scanned as he returned to where his and CM's phones pinged.

All of this could have happened in the roughly 39 minutes he had from the time he exited to the time CM's phone last pinged.

JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be argumentative, but does it matter who wrote the text? It implies one of them was going to meet up with HF for drugs. If one of them was going, then they both were. That is, if we assume she left willingly with him. If not, then we assume HF sent it then proceeded to put the girlfriend of the guy he was hoping to meet up with in his trunk. ?
I can't rule out the idea CM just desperately wanted to see if HF would reply to EA since he wouldn't reply to her. I'm not convinced they planned to actually get drugs.

When I read the content of that text, I can't help but think that it does show a prior drug relationship between HF and EA. (and yes, this is JMO, which may be different from other people's)
It reminds me of when you are having a pot luck and someone says, "Bring some of that good peach pie!" You know, like you've made it before, they had it, and want to enjoy it again. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Pot luck.... Kind of sounds like the mix of friends that night - who were mainly ALP's friends so it's not a far jump to think that EA had connections with ALP too. Strange how ALP missed the round up of the dealers but Pops did not.

The idea for the drug dealers is to cut it with something to save money. The more pure the coke, the less they have cut it. For the user, that means the less you have to smoke/snort to get high.

Eta-I'm an idiot on a iPad. Lol.

Oh that is true! I wasn't even thinking about that! So HF lost his phone but it was still pinging and that's how they know where he was.... wait, so did he lose it at the W and they think he was there, but he wasn't and only his phone was? If so, then where was he really? Or did he just THINK he lost his phone but in actuality he hadn't, like it was still in his very large pocket, or egads! IN HIS TRUNK??? Oh my word.... this is soo confusing!

Oh yes! This is totally confusing. We don't even know what vehicle he had at the time this all went down. Maybe it was a van and he didn't even have a trunk in which to lose his phone. Too much junk in his trunk is for sure though.

Pot luck.... Kind of sounds like the mix of friends that night - who were mainly ALP's friends so it's not a far jump to think that EA had connections with ALP too. Strange how ALP missed the round up of the dealers but Pops did not.
I'm confused to where this is coming from. Who confirmed they were ALP's friends?

No, but I find it hinky that it's HF's alibi without more info.

There is more info...

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 · 5h5 hours ago
Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

There is more info...

Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

and there was that convenient photo of HF at the Dallas Holocaust museum skateboarding downloaded that evening - though not sure when the actual photo was taken.

There is more info...

Interestingly. Thank you so much.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555762651268009984

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol

https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5/status/555785835337883649

This should help to clarify she wasn't giving HF an ultimatum about leaving him over the drugs. I had a feeling the things Anne was saying came from CM to smooth the fears of parents and she wasn't on board with the idea. The only thing Christina wanted that particular night was to go to him, imo. This wasn't a girl who was hellbent on leaving a drug dealer...again...my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003