GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just practicing replying with a quote here...the middle of the night seems like a good time for that -- ha ha! Thank you for your help! I'd been deleting what I wanted to quote, because it looked so different in my "typing frame" than it does in the end post, and I thought I had it wrong...but I think I'm okay now. Thanks again!
OT/ See! You only have to ask and we are always glad to help. We were newbies once, too! Welcome to WS and you will be an old posting pro in no time. Practice makes perfect! (I have been practicing for a very long time and mostly at night. hehehe)

The wiping of the passenger door threw me off in the beginning too. I immediately thought her finger prints because she opened the door. But now I believe it could have been where the struggle began in the garage and his or her body had contact to the passenger side. Maybe some blood. Remember the cadaver dogs hit on the post in the garage where Christina and EA were parked. IMO.
I was looking for another quote when I ran across this:

The video shows Arochi pulling up to a gas pump and getting out of the car. He's seen wiping down the trunk with an unknown material, as well as the driver side door of his car.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/

So we have it wrong or is the article wrong???

Exactly! There seems to be a sensitivity chip missing. This isn't a joke. Christina's life isn't a joke. The seriousness of the matter seems to be lost with some and I know what I have seen has angered me. Nope don't blame the family and supporters one bit. If any of them get sued I'm happy to help pay for the defense.

Sorry for the rant, moving on now....

I think I can speak for everyone on here by saying there is no one here who thinks this is a joke. We are all here because we care about Christina and spend countless hours trying to help (or make ourselves think we are helping in some way). My point was that if I had a "good son" and a "bad son", I would not want my good son to be penalized in any way from living his life and acting his age, i.e. SM. Lets agree to disagree.

Yep, and if nothing else than to create just enought doubt in (at least one) juror about HF. IMO, it's good for him (and this case) that he's fully cooperated with LE.

Sincere question - not being snarky, but how has he cooperated fully? Wasn't his alibi that he was home asleep then we found out he was across town? Not sleuthing him or accusing him, but just wondering if the "home asleep" was verified information or just something we were told and thought was accurate. Its hard knowing what is actual information or what was once believed and now not true. JMO

I was looking for another quote when I ran across this:

The video shows Arochi pulling up to a gas pump and getting out of the car. He's seen wiping down the trunk with an unknown material, as well as the driver side door of his car.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/

So we have it wrong or is the article wrong???
Yep it sure does say driver side door. Good catch. Its the first time I have seen that. I do believe in the affidavit it states passenger side specifically, so I am assuming it was an error in this article. But that is just MOO

Sincere question - not being snarky, but how has he cooperated fully? Wasn't his alibi that he was home asleep then we found out he was across town? Not sleuthing him or accusing him, but just wondering if the "home asleep" was verified information or just something we were told and thought was accurate. Its hard knowing what is actual information or what was once believed and now not true. JMO

I know it is a "Crazy Train" (Ozzy) for sure. :drumroll:

This is obviously information that was told back in Sept to JM. My guess is she must have gotten the information as fact from the LE investigators-I do not think she could have improvised much at this time. JMO~
We later find out that he tells ID Discovery show another version of he lost his phone as well.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
<snipped by me for space>
I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her
daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to
not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance. He was at home and police and witnesses
confirm
. Christina’s mother even stated, “Hunter is an emotional wreck right now.”
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

Forgive me if this has been discussed/clarified- it's been awhile- but I just don't see how the attack could have taken place in the SOL garage given the timeline- if his car was tagged at Custer between 10-15 minutes after he and Christina were last seen on video, the only scenario would imply premeditation, and a swiftly executed attack- e.g. Knock her out- physically or via tranquelizer/chloroform (?) once he knew they were out of cameras view, toss her in trunk, go ???
Does anyone seriously take Arochi for some kind of criminal mastermind?
Stooge muscle, taking orders...much more compelling.

Now that it's been discussed here by pretty much everyone else involved with this thread and has been "officially" verified by LE, am I allowed to discuss drugs (as it pertains to this case)?

I automatically cringe when any dude says " I Am A GOOD GUY" !!..But that is just me
Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Arochi: "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble. Says he has a work permit in the US and doesn't want to mess it up.

It always reminds me of this :

GOODGUY.jpg

I can see why the police are saying the incident happened in the garage because there is no DNA evidence to confirm she was in the front. This to me doesn't mean that she wasn't.
I know 3 minutes is a long time and it could happen, but im just not convinced.
How did he do whatever he did to her to get in her in the trunk. Then to leave the sence with no clues. No mess, no left belongings. Surly for her to cause his injuries, which I really believe she did means there was a struggle. And I'm not seeing this all happening in 3 minutes.

I can see why the police are saying the incident happened in the garage because there is no DNA evidence to confirm she was in the front. This to me doesn't mean that she wasn't.
I know 3 minutes is a long time and it could happen, but im just not convinced.
How did he do whatever he did to her to get in her in the trunk. Then to leave the sence with no clues. No mess, no left belongings. Surly for her to cause his injuries, which I really believe she did means there was a struggle. And I'm not seeing this all happening in 3 minutes.

Perhaps there was a struggle of sorts IDK.. IIRC- way up-thread someone mentioned that his Interview's will be released or transcript?

Arochi attorney is pressing on the fact that there only appears to be a two minute window b/ween Arochi/Morris walking and his car leaving

Forgive me if this has been discussed/clarified- it's been awhile- but I just don't see how the attack could have taken place in the SOL garage given the timeline- if his car was tagged at Custer between 10-15 minutes after he and Christina were last seen on video, the only scenario would imply premeditation, and a swiftly executed attack- e.g. Knock her out- physically or via tranquelizer/chloroform (?) once he knew they were out of cameras view, toss her in trunk, go ???

Now that it's been discussed here by pretty much everyone else involved with this thread and has been "officially" verified by LE, am I allowed to discuss drugs (as it pertains to this case)?

Criminal Mastermind? No Way.. I can not think of even 1 movie that the criminal mastermind informs police about a broken or damaged fingernail;nor does the criminal mastermind ever admit he lies to his girlfriend. He is a "Good Guy" "Friend to the End".

Drugs: FACT
Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol
Adderall AKA- amphetamine salts

It needs to be said that when he left the garage at 3:58 and jumped on 121 going E/NE, there's no particular indication that he went home. It is BROADLY in the direction of his house (which is due E of the shops, not NE), but there were other more direct ways he could have gotten home if that's where he wanted to go. When he was asked where he went after leaving CM, he told LE he went straight home by going E on Legacy to 75.

Not saying he couldn't have gone home twice, but no particular reason to say he was there before 5:32 (that we know of).

Also, while it doesn't give us at WS anything to work with, there are strong indications that LE has pings from both phones through that entire 3:58-4:47 interval. They just haven't told us where any of them happened, with an exception or two.
For what it's worth, one of my friends here in Allen watched the Lone Star Mystery episode on Disappeared and felt positive the area the drones were shown launching from was a field in front of the creme colored office buildings by the new Allen ISD Bus Barn near the corner of Exchange and Watters Rd. - sort of industrial park looking...not sure of the name of the complex, but if EA exited after passing through Custer, he could have turned right on Watters heading towards the center of Allen.

I know it is a "Crazy Train" (Ozzy) for sure. :drumroll:

This is obviously information that was told back in Sept to JM. My guess is she must have gotten the information as fact from the LE investigators-I do not think she could have improvised much at this time. JMO~
We later find out that he tells ID Discovery show another version of he lost his phone as well.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
<snipped by me for space>
I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina&#8217;s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her
daughter went missing. &#8220;I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.&#8221; her mother stated. &#8220;It&#8217;s frustrating as a mother to
not be given details about my own child&#8217;s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.&#8221; she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina&#8217;s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance. He was at home and police and witnesses
confirm
. Christina&#8217;s mother even stated, &#8220;Hunter is an emotional wreck right now.&#8221;
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said &#8220;I can&#8217;t find the keys to the house.&#8221; after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, &#8220;Can you please leave the door unlocked?&#8221; &#8211;As said by her mother &#8220;This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.&#8221;

The BBM raises my Question.
Why would losing your house key mean she got a ride with someone else?

Why have we only heard about house keys?
Obvioulsy car keys went missing too.

Please continue here for Christina

10857835_760309440725230_5149431506057194864_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/timeline

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

catpatrol's timeline

catpatrol's map

EA looks like 2 different people on this poster to me.

I agree!
I think he left and when he did Christina was still in that garage.
Id love to see who called or sent him texts that early morning and maybe called him back to the SOL.

JMO I think he left without her and whatever happened to her happened later.

Just a thought!

The BBM raises my Question.
Why would losing your house key mean she got a ride with someone else?

Why have we only heard about house keys?
Obvioulsy car keys went missing too.

If her house and car keys were on the same ring and both were missing (and she knew that), then she walked to the garage with no way to leave in her car. JMO

Thanks for your post SS, I have quoted one part to save space:

"Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Defense pushing that Morris could have possibly gotten into Arochi's car on her own. Emphasizing no weapon found to indicate assault"

Could have gotten into her car willingly? IIRC EA was standing firm in denying she got in his car at all...

If her house and car keys were on the same ring and both were missing (and she knew that), then she walked to the garage with no way to leave in her car. JMO

Exactly!

But why wont anyone mention the car keys? For months all we hear is the house keys!

Why was she leaving if she had no keys for her car or her house and coudnt get in touch with her BF who wasn't even home?

I agree!
I think he left and when he did Christina was still in that garage.
Id love to see who called or sent him texts that early morning and maybe called him back to the SOL.

JMO I think he left without her and whatever happened to her happened later.

Just a thought!

EA was the last person to be seen with CM, and he put her IN HIS TRUNK [modsnip] She has never been seen or heard from again, ever.

When they find that his DNA was mixed with hers in the fluid they found (I'm expecting a mix of his blood and her saliva where she bit the crap out of him as he was forcing her in the trunk), and assuming she isn't found, I have no doubt he's getting convicted of capital murder. IMO won't be a hard case to prove with that evidence, and the only question will be whether the state will be willing to accept a LWOP plea in exchange for him telling what he did with her. If they find her before he talks? He's toast.

Well I am not sure sure she was IN HIS TRUNK when he first left the garage.
I think its possible she ended up in the TRUNK at a later time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003