GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, you are projecting your 'normal' feelings on him. Meaning, you/the normal person would have agitated feelings before doing something so heinous. In my opinion, EA is cold and not normal. He lies easily and freely, goes about his business as sorta usual after a person he knows has been bleeding in his trunk (whos body he probably just dumped somewhere). He doesn't get stressed or agitated during police interrogation or going on TV and lying. He seems to not care about putting his parents and CMs parents through this... I think EA is disturbed person and doesn't have much feelings and a 'normal' person would have trouble relating his actions to normal behaviors.

And you know...in all honesty here...nobody knows if this is the first time he has done something like this. He may of been totally calm and collected because he has done it before. Smooth, easy, just do it. However... I don't actually tend to believe that. Not really. I tend think he had pent up rage that he just snapped...and that can happen instantly.... OR, as I keep saying...it doesn't fit entirely but, I can see him being intoxicated enough to accidentally of hit her with his car and panicking. That could happen in a matter of minutes. Quite frankly nothing really fits that nicely in this case.

Thats totally true. The Collin County Jail is like the Ritz Hotel compared to probably ALL other jails anywhere ever. Its very guarded and inmates are expected to follow pretty strict rules on behavior. I wouldn't imagine he is experiencing much harm there.

On another note.... if / when EA is charged with murder....yet without a body... I have seen in another case... with even more evidence than this... where the guy is charged with murder though again, no body...and the most time he had to serve was 18 years. He got life with minimum of 15. Because of the whole no body thing...etc... this guy had the girls blood splattered all in his room and her burned out car on his property... just never found a body and all he had to serve was 18. Can anyone explain that and is it actually possible here in this case in Texas even???

I think it's possibile. No one ever knows what the sentence will be.
I think this is why they are trying so hard to find her body. No one wants to make a deal with that a hole. No one wants him to get off either with a lesser charge either

People are out there every single day searching. JMOM everyday. Rain. Shine. All of it. They don't give up and they haven't found her 5 mos almost, later. That's got to be very frustrating and as a Mom, it would be hard to go on.

I'm not sure it could be done, but then again, I'm not sure it couldn't be done either. It seems like a lot to have happened in a short period of time to me. I was just saying that IF people believe he could do all that in the little time he had in the garage then I guess throwing her body into a dumpster could have been done even quicker and could also be possible without detection.

But, if he threw her body in a dumpster and trash pickup was not until Tuesday, I have been reminded again and again, it was August/early September and temperatures were very high, would not decomposition have been reeking by time trash pick-up came around on Monday (the only holiday my garbage services takes off is Christmas) or Tuesday?

Also, if you use google maps and walk the route from behind Dunkin Donuts and Lois Lane you will see a dumpster at SAL/Henry's Tavern parking lot and it is not a very big dumpster.... Looked very tiny. Maybe there are bigger dumpsters behind the restaurants and bars?

Ok, no DNA on passenger side of Christina, right??? But what about driver's seat?? What about back seat?? And if the car was detailed, it's possible that DNA wouldn't be found, nor fingerprints if everything was wiped down. I'm still not thinking she ended up in the trunk at the garage. Just doesn't fit, IMO!

I agree. The trunk came later. Why even vacuum that side of the car if she was never in the passenger seat?

I can't spek for all of us but, yes, I'd say yanks is a word in pretty regular usage although ime never yankee.

Would you consider it a derogatory term?

No, it's not derogatory. I was being silly because as a baseball fan, I absoluely DETEST the New York Yankees. :)

I can't speak for all of us but, yes, I'd say yanks is a word in pretty regular usage although ime never yankee.

it's a term people that live in the south would use to describe people that live in or are from the north. Depending on the context it can be slightly derogatory, but IMO more playfully so than aggressive or means spirited.

When did Jonni say she never spoke to this blogger? She did an interview with her. Maybe someone should email the blogger and inquire where her info came from. It seems odd that Jonni would not publicly say the blog interview never occurred if it was not true. She very quickly announced that the National Enquirer article was not accurate. JMOM said that Jonni "doesn't speak" to the blogger as opposed to "never did an interview" with her.

The only part of the article I had a problem with was that the blogger had gotten information about another possible attack at SAL and had published that information along with JM's interview. The blogger did what any self-respecting blogger would do and reported that the photograph of another young woman supposedly assaulted at SAL had been proven to be a hoax.

"NEW INFORMATION AS OF 9/19

The alleged raped and beaten woman found in the Plano was a hoax. Apologies for the misinformation. It was a sick joke that someone was playing and was not an actual crime." http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

The article was very clear in the two texts "-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

I don't know why she needed a ride if it was the house keys that were missing...

In my opinion, you are projecting your 'normal' feelings on him. Meaning, you/the normal person would have agitated feelings before doing something so heinous. In my opinion, EA is cold and not normal. He lies easily and freely, goes about his business as sorta usual after a person he knows has been bleeding in his trunk (whos body he probably just dumped somewhere). He doesn't get stressed or agitated during police interrogation or going on TV and lying. He seems to not care about putting his parents and CMs parents through this... I think EA is disturbed person and doesn't have much feelings and a 'normal' person would have trouble relating his actions to normal behaviors.
This went through my mind, as well, in response to the same post. Of course, I have no way of knowing what he's thinking/feeling inside, but from the outside, he appears to be rather deficient in the area of feeling and empathy.

I can't speak for all of us but, yes, I'd say yanks is a word in pretty regular usage although ime never yankee.

I don't consider it as a negative term coming from a Brit, but it does slightly confuse me. [emoji1]

The Plano Police Department said rumors that a woman was allegedly assaulted at the Shops at Legacy last Saturday are just that - rumors.

"I got in touch with the people who run the security [at the Shops] and they've gone through all the security cameras looking to see [the alleged incident]," Tilley said. "Our next goal is to find those people."

http://starlocalmedia.com/plano-pd-...cle_196dc8a8-3fa1-11e4-8269-0bb440472288.html

I'm quite sure SAL was very concerned about the possibility of another bad publicity case and they are glad PPD determined it was a hoax. I hope they find the people who perpetuated such a joke. It was done in very bad taste.

Teeny tiny nuggets of truth I have been able to glean from EA's statements:

1. They did go to Whataburger.

2. He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage. SN confirmed that in his public interview that CM seemed a little upset and also her mother knew there had been an argument and has stated so publicly.

3. He did take Adderall. They all did per the latest BF article:

•Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.

•Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I have been rereading some of the early threads. When photos of the garage surveillance were first released, there was much speculation that EA appeared to be holding something in his left hand. Has it been determined what, if anything, he was holding?

Not directed at you ahintexas, just a general comment about the name of the place.

I have lived in this general area since long before Legacy (the road) even existed. It seems the general vernacular of most people around here - at least people that I've ever spoken to about it friends, coworkers, family, etc. - is Shops of Legacy. In fact, thinking about it as Shops At Legacy just sounds wrong in my brain. Interesting how places take on names through word of mouth that are actually incorrect.

Agreed...and most people who speak about the place regularly would just call it the Shops...at least in my group of friends.

But, if he threw her body in a dumpster and trash pickup was not until Tuesday, I have been reminded again and again, it was August/early September and temperatures were very high, would not decomposition have been reeking by time trash pick-up came around on Monday (the only holiday my garbage services takes off is Christmas) or Tuesday?

Also, if you use google maps and walk the route from behind Dunkin Donuts and Lois Lane you will see a dumpster at SAL/Henry's Tavern parking lot and it is not a very big dumpster.... Looked very tiny. Maybe there are bigger dumpsters behind the restaurants and bars?
I think the dumpster he would have used is probably in the industrial area near the pings. Why couldn't a commercial hauler take the trash on Saturday or Sunday? The Plano city landfill was closed on Monday, but someone mentioned Lewisville was the one where a lot of trash was taken. I don't know their holiday schedule, but I looked up Plano's.

Teeny tiny nuggets of truth I have been able to glean from EA's statements:

1. They did go to Whataburger.

2. He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage. SN confirmed that in his public interview that CM seemed a little upset and also her mother knew there had been an argument and has stated so publicly.

3. He did take Adderall. They all did per the latest BF article:

•Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.

•Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Here's one more "truth" you can add to the list: On the uncut interview, when asked his name, he said "...Arochi.. A-R-O-C-H-I..".... No lie there!

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

Do you think the dumpsters around the shops, where the bars empty their trash gets picked up once a week too or more? I'm only asking bc sometimes commercial dumpsters have a compactor inside so they are able to hold more trash vs ones that allow residents to toss in their own bags.

But again he may have gone over to the corporate business park area.

I have no idea how often they are cleared out but I can't imagine it would be less than once a week. Our apartment's trash actually gets picked up twice a week, but I only mentioned the Monday pick-up due to the timing. The shops are super clean, and I cannot imagine a scenario where the property would allow the trash to even start to overflow.

One thing that is important is that most of the trash containers are pretty open. I know we have one on the interior part of our garage by the visitor parking where it does NOT get exposed to the sun and is a reasonable temperature year round. This would be accessible 24 hours a day by anyone who might know it's there.

I really doubt he would have dumped her body at an apartment that close by (I hate writing that sentence!), I think the businesses closer to Granite are a better possibility, but I would not be surprised if all of the garbage in the area operated on a similar schedule. Has anyone researched who manages the properties at the Shops and who manages the properties at Granite? If they are the same property management company I think the trash schedule would be identical.

And again, I do wonder what they count as a holiday for trash because it 100% was picked up on MLK day...why would they pick up that day but not Labor Day Monday? Both are federal holidays and obviously that didn't stop the schedule for this week.

•One phone call and two texts were sent from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster. One text stated, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Stamm said this suggests cocaine and believes Foster could supply this drug.

Okay. There is some clarification on the texts made from Arochi's phone. So the "good rock" text must have been made at 0350, 0353 or 0355 (per the 1st SW https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll).

No indication as to what the other text said or information regarding the phone call which I assume went unanswered, went to VM and no one left a message or maybe they did...

I have no idea how often they are cleared out but I can't imagine it would be less than once a week. Our apartment's trash actually gets picked up twice a week, but I only mentioned the Monday pick-up due to the timing. The shops are super clean, and I cannot imagine a scenario where the property would allow the trash to even start to overflow.

One thing that is important is that most of the trash containers are pretty open. I know we have one on the interior part of our garage by the visitor parking where it does NOT get exposed to the sun and is a reasonable temperature year round. This would be accessible 24 hours a day by anyone who might know it's there.

I really doubt he would have dumped her body at an apartment that close by, I think the businesses closer to Granite are a better possibility, but I would not be surprised if all of the garbage in the area operated on a similar schedule. Has anyone researched who manages the properties at the Shops and who manages the properties at Granite? If they are the same property management company I think the trash schedule would be identical.

And again, I do wonder what they count as a holiday for trash because it 100% was picked up on MLK day...why would they pick up that day but not Labor Day Monday? Both are federal holidays and obviously that didn't stop the schedule for this week.

The shops are super clean, and I cannot imagine a scenario where the property would allow the trash to even start to overflow.

I worked in the warehouse industry for years (in Dallas & Arlington) & I know we scheduled our dumpster service with the contracted company. We instructed them which day of the week & how many times a week.. This was true for every company I worked for. Also, I remember that they were off, the same main holidays we were (Christmas, New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving).. might not be true for all businesses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214