GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/update-missing-america-christina-morris-n203641

This video shows the clip of Christina and EA walking in the garage and the interview of his neighbor who says she is not surprised to hear of his arrest.

Yes he seems to be walking casually and non threatening. I just can not base that he could not go from zero to murder in 3 minutes from seeing them walk from behind. We have no sound on the video and can not see the front of them or their faces so there is no telling WHAT he could have been saying to her or she could have been saying to him. To me she looks very rigid not relaxed and chatting or laughing having a nice walk with EA back to their cars. Maybe I would expect her arms to be swinging at her side or for her to be looking in his direction. We know they were just acquaintances so maybe nothing to talk about. With no sound again hard to determine what the tone was. Her arms are up and elbows tight to her side. Maybe she is still texting at this point.( Another reason why I find it so odd complete silence after 3:55am never to be heard from again.) I wish we could see her face. Is she crying? Scared? Tired? Worried? Tense? Cant see his either....and then there is the interview from the neighbor about EA's creepiness. All just my opinions.

Don't forget that her step-mom even described Christina as relaxed in the video. I don't have time to find the clip of AM talking about the garage video, but it was in the Disappeared tv episode.

Thanks for all the replies about yanks, cultural differences are always interesting.

I've never heard he term cousin jacks, have you leep?

O/T No never but found this Why "Cousin Jack"?
Explanations vary as to the origins of the nickname “Cousin Jack”. Some say that Cornish miners became known as “Cousin Jacks” because they were always asking for a job for their cousin Jack back at home. Others think it was because the miners used to address each other by the old greeting of “cousin”, and Jack was the most popular Christian name in Cornwall.
Link:http://www.bbc.co.uk/legacies/immig_emig/england/cornwall/article_1.shtml

OT: Late getting in on the game, but I wanted to say that I was down in Dallas with all y'all dancing in the late 80's club scene. Club A, Arcadia… what was the one in Arlington that had Palm trees? Was that Stark? Anyway. I was there too, listening to New Order & Depeche Mode, smoking clove cigarettes… etc.

Then later into the music scene in Deep Ellum.

Don't forget that her step-mom even described Christina as relaxed in the video. I don't have time to find the clip of AM talking about the garage video, but it was in the Disappeared tv episode.
You are correct she states she seems to be walking in a normal relaxed manner and she can imagine christina just walking and talking and walking and talking but she wished she could see that one last piece. Wished the video was longer.

Disappeared | Season 5 , Special — “Lone Star Mys…: http://youtu.be/1KntVsaAB40

I drove yesterday South from McKinney to Richardson then back from Richardson North on I- 75 to Spring Creek, then West on Spring Creek to Independence, then North on Independence to 121, then North on 121 all the way back to McKinney. I was looking at all the places in the flood plane along my route that a body could be hidden, and I was easily within EAs driving radius. There are low lying areas all along 121 that don't even look mowed, and would indeed be hard to walk through. I hit a deer about a year ago, just North of Mckinney at 75 & Weston, just north of the courthouse where EA is currently housed. It's very rural very quickly a short drive away from any of his pings. There are lots of pieces of private property that are just trees and undergrowth.

I'm pointing this out, because I wanted to revisit the places she could be. As I was driving, I saw so so many locations, it just struck me again, what SteveS has already said. She's a needle in a haystack out here. Even with his restricted time frame, he could have gone so many directions. I made a giant triangle through the area yesterday (on other business) but I was looking for possible spots and saw many.

Now if I were LE and had LoJack, or OnStar car data, or additional ping information… that would be different. But knowing what I know, it's hard to know where to start.

I just finished reading "Defending Gary" written by Mark Prothero, one of Gary Ridgeway's (Green River Killer) defense attorney. Gary had a decidedly below average IQ, and some of his victims weren't found for decades. So, I don't think for a mo that it takes a criminal mastermind, great planning, or a genius to hide a body. At least not necessarily. He has gotten quite caught, he's just hid HER.

OT: Late getting in on the game, but I wanted to say that I was down in Dallas with all y'all dancing in the late 80's club scene. Club A, Arcadia… what was the one in Arlington that had Palm trees? Was that Stark? Anyway. I was there too, listening to New Order & Depeche Mode, smoking clove cigarettes… etc.

Baha Beach Club? Or something like that. I went there a few times. Oh and Fishdance and Eden 2000, and Iguana Mirage!!

I was right beside you :)

Kristin, I live in a Frisco Apt complex and our trash was picked up yesterday as well, early afternoon. I also thought that it was strange since it was MLK day, but I honestly don't remember if it was picked up on Labor Day or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very helpful info from both you and Kristin. I would note that all "holidays" are not alike. MLK is a holiday, but it hasn't historically been one where most get the day off.
Only about 1/3 of employees get MLK off, while the number who get the day off for Labor Day is about double that amount. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._Day#Reluctance_to_observe http://ourfuture.org/20130905/working-for-workers-on-labor-day-and-beyond

Is there a reason we don't think that dumpsters would be emptied on Saturday morning (8/30)?
I worked at a restaurant in Addison for many years and I am positive that trash was picked up Saturday mornings there. I don't recall if it was a private company or the city. They came before we opened which I think made it easier to maneuver a trash truck in the parking lot.

Forgive me. I did search the media thread before asking. Have we a map of the known areas searched? I realize there are private searches that haven't been shared in MSM.

This video shows the clip of Christina and EA walking in the garage and the interview of his neighbor who says she is not surprised to hear of his arrest.

Yes he seems to be walking casually and non threatening. I just can not base that he could not go from zero to murder in 3 minutes from seeing them walk from behind. We have no sound on the video and can not see the front of them or their faces so there is no telling WHAT he could have been saying to her or she could have been saying to him. To me she looks very rigid not relaxed and chatting or laughing having a nice walk with EA back to their cars. Maybe I would expect her arms to be swinging at her side or for her to be looking in his direction. We know they were just acquaintances so maybe nothing to talk about. With no sound again hard to determine what the tone was. Her arms are up and elbows tight to her side. Maybe she is still texting at this point.( Another reason why I find it so odd complete silence after 3:55am never to be heard from again.) I wish we could see her face. Is she crying? Scared? Tired? Worried? Tense? Cant see his either....and then there is the interview from the neighbor about EA's creepiness. All just my opinions.

Good points. While I'm also curious how things could go so wrong in that short amount of time, it is possible.. Maybe he wanted a hug & kiss goodnight & she rejected.. that would take about 20 seconds or so.. A scuffle & blow to the head is probably not even a minute.. you still have probably more than a minute left, after all that. (3 minutes - sit there & count to 180!) JMO

As far as EA going from seemingly calm to violent, here is a tidbit about Adderall:

Adderall may increase your risk for mental health problems, including depression, severe mood swings (bipolar disorder), and unusual behaviors (aggressive or hostile behavior). Children on Adderall also may develop psychotic symptoms, which include seeing things that are not there (hallucinations) and believing things that are not true (delusions).

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall

Is there a reason we don't think that dumpsters would be emptied on Saturday morning (8/30)?
I worked at a restaurant in Addison for many years and I am positive that trash was picked up Saturday mornings there. I don't recall if it was a private company or the city. They came before we opened which I think made it easier to maneuver a trash truck in the parking lot.

I have no reason to assume with any confidence that the dumpsters weren't emptied on Saturday morning. I'm going to assume dumpsters we'd be interested in would include any in the Shops themselves, and any up near Granite Parkway tower ping.

But it's really important to remember, regarding those pings that 1. You could be a relatively wide radius away from a tower and still ping it. The more densely populated an area, the closer together the towers will get. 2. If one tower is busy, the pings will skip over it and go to the next one.

Also, typically if a phone is stationary, it's going to be covered by service from more than one tower, so a phone that's sitting on my nightstand may ping back and forth between two towers that are roughly equidistant from my home.

This is because service providers want to coverage to be unbroken.

Forgive me. I did search the media thread before asking. Have we a map of the known areas searched? I realize there are private searches that haven't been shared in MSM.

No, that information hasn't been released. The only PPD search I am aware of was the "routine" search west of 75 between Bethany and Chase Oaks near Watters Creek. Also we heard on the ID show that TES flew drones over Lucas/Allen area

I have no reason to assume with any confidence that the dumpsters weren't emptied on Saturday morning. I'm going to assume dumpsters we'd be interested in would include any in the Shops themselves, and any up near Granite Parkway tower ping.

But it's really important to remember, regarding those pings that 1. You could be a relatively wide radius away from a tower and still ping it. The more densely populated an area, the closer together the towers will get. 2. If one tower is busy, the pings will skip over it and go to the next one.

Also, typically if a phone is stationary, it's going to be covered by service from more than one tower, so a phone that's sitting on my nightstand may ping back and forth between two towers that are roughly equidistant from my home.

This is because service providers want to coverage to be unbroken.

Good points and I'll add that I thought it was interesting that in the affidavits they say that EA and Christina's phone ping on the same side of the tower at Granite Pkwy, but they exclude which side of the tower it was , but then they do tell us the side of the tower that EA's phone pinged at 5:32

"...records indicate EA's cellular device and Christina Morris' cellular device both communicated with a cellular phone tower located at 5800 Granite Pkwy, which is just north of the Shops at Legacy and south of SH 121. According to these data records, EA's cellular device last communicated with this tower on August 30, 2014 at 0456 hours. Christina Morris' cellular device last communicated with the exact same tower and same side of that tower as Arochi's cellular device on August 30 214 at 0447 hours...following the last recorded communication by EA's cellular device with the tower by the Shops at Legacy on August 30, 2014 at 0456 hours, Arochi's cellular data records indicate his cellular device communicated with a cellular tower on the same date at 0532 hours. The cellular tower is located in the 1500 block of E. Bethany Dr. (Allen) and the side of the tower which the cellular device communicated with was the side directed toward Enrique Arochi's residence."

Thank for that clip, Faithx2. I had not seen it. Some people would discount the way someone looks at another as having no significance, and a defense attorney would tear that woman apart on the stand, but I don't discount it at all. When I lived in Las Cruces, NM, one of my fellow students used to stare at women strangely. We all understood why when, as a grad student teacher, he was arrested for raping an 8-months pregnant student. She escaped with her life by running naked down the street screaming, after she got away from him. He had used a taser to subdue her. I never liked the way he looked at me and always avoided being alone with him.

True, but not likely to be an issue at 4-5 in the morning imo.

Yes, :smile: I started to say that, but decided I'd prattled on enough about cell phone towers and pings :wink:

Thats totally true. The Collin County Jail is like the Ritz Hotel compared to probably ALL other jails anywhere ever. Its very guarded and inmates are expected to follow pretty strict rules on behavior. I wouldn't imagine he is experiencing much harm there.

On another note.... if / when EA is charged with murder....yet without a body... I have seen in another case... with even more evidence than this... where the guy is charged with murder though again, no body...and the most time he had to serve was 18 years. He got life with minimum of 15. Because of the whole no body thing...etc... this guy had the girls blood splattered all in his room and her burned out car on his property... just never found a body and all he had to serve was 18. Can anyone explain that and is it actually possible here in this case in Texas even???

i don't know about the specific case you are talking about but in a lot of cases where the prosecution feels they may have a weak spot somewhere in their case they will agree to a plea deal to make sure the perpetrator does at least a significant chunk of time, instead of risking them getting off entirely. The sentences are always reduced because they have to give the defense something that they think is worth forgoing their chance to get off at trial.

With all of those comm times, how was there time for EA to disable CM and get her in the trunk? Did it presumably happen much earlier or later? It doesn't seem likely they took breaks from struggling to send texts or leave voice mail messages.

JMO

they were seen on video at the same time the last text/call so obviously it hadn't happened yet the was 3 more minutes till his car was seen leaving.

Hmm, I wonder what changed from the time of that interview (after EA's arrest) with Tilley saying they have "no reason to believe she's not alive" and the Bond hearing when Detective Stamm says she "absolutely" believes CM was kidnapped and killed by CA.

It makes me think PPD has some other type of evidence besides CM's blood in EA's trunk; perhaps they found evidence in EA's home that can prove murder? JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members