DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is all about Drugs!
And that's JMO.

I think this was the reason EA was there
The reason SN was there and the reason for ALP's phone call.

Its the reason for all the phone calls and or text messages to HF.

Again I think the keys were a code!

I believe LE knows what the Keys mean and they say she had her keys with her.
JMO

bbm

IMO - SN was there to hang out with his friends, including CM. He is one of the few of CM's friends to actually give an interview with MSM, and one of the few who seems to care about her. Saying he was only there to deliver/consume drugs is off base, IMO.

I seem to recall an interview with Jonni in which she states that CM's friends had told her that EA had a habit of just showing up at their gatherings. I've been searching for it for days and can't find it. Maybe it was in the transcript of her appearance on HLN. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I think this is all about Drugs!
And that's JMO.

I think this was the reason EA was there
The reason SN was there and the reason for ALP's phone call.

Its the reason for all the phone calls and or text messages to HF.

Again I think the keys were a code!

I believe LE knows what the Keys mean and they say she had her keys with her.

JMO

While I do think that you may possibly be correct, mainly because of the photos posted of the keys (such a to-do over the keys!), I do know that young people today upload photos of everything with very little prompting. People are constantly sharing photos of meals they about to eat and even plates with the remains of food of what they have eaten (ugh!). I have seen through my Facebook feed photos of tattoos in very revealing places, including one photo of a bruised I-will-not-say-what because the poster thought she had had a very satisfying spanking. It is just unreal to an old woman like me! We have to remember that Christina was a photographer and that she may have recorded by photo almost everything. However, what I do not discount is that the photo of the keys may have been a veiled threat to HF. Breakups can get awfully nasty.

I seem to recall an interview with Jonni in which she states that CM's friends had told her that EA had a habit of just showing up at their gatherings. I've been searching for it for days and can't find it. Maybe it was in the transcript of her appearance on HLN. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

OMG! I imagine that happening... But... How would EA know to park in one of the spots reserved with a cone in the garage?

Maybe it was his habit precisely because he was hunting. I do not necessarily have faith that EA was a first-timer at grabbing women.

Au contraire. You toss them in the trash BECAUSE that will hide them. Or so you think. At the time he did so*, he had told his story and as far as he knew, LE believed him and no one was suspicious. So sneaking incriminating evidence into the trash, where it will disappear forever (or so he thinks) is the obvious move at that point.

Was it stupid if EA made it that easy to get his clothes from that night? If so, all it means is that he did yet another incredibly stupid thing. Some of his lies, for example, were completely moronic, yet he told them and thought no one would be the wiser.

* I'm responding under the premise that they have the clothes. I hope they do, but I am keeping some doubt since we haven't been told that in sworn testimony.

LOL steve u don't toss them in your own trash! Hello!
U put them in another dumpster somewhere.
Its not like he was hiding them he was just getting rid of them.

Im sorry Steve it just does not add up to me.

Hey im probably wrong! But then again maybe im not!

I really don't know anymore!
Hopefully we find out!

bbm

IMO - SN was there to hang out with his friends, including CM. He is one of the few of CM's friends to actually give an interview with MSM, and one of the few who seems to care about her. Saying he was only there to deliver/consume drugs is off base, IMO.

Yes but he also had a conversation with her as she walked to that garage.
And why is saying this is about drugs being offbase? they were taking drugs and drinking.
Last text was about getting some good ROCK.
We have a young woman whos BF is a drug dealer. She is now missing! she was crying before she ever went out that night so there was trouble in Paradise before she ever went out.
And as I said Before Its my opinion drugs are the cause of all this.
JMO

If they all went out that night and did their adderal and had some drinks fine.
Its the phone calls from ALP the talk with SN EA wanting the Rock and the many texts to HF that raise the red flags.

Like I said WE have no idea what happened to her but we all have our ideas!

Au contraire. You toss them in the trash BECAUSE that will hide them. Or so you think. At the time he did so*, he had told his story and as far as he knew, LE believed him and no one was suspicious. So sneaking incriminating evidence into the trash, where it will disappear forever (or so he thinks) is the obvious move at that point.

Was it stupid if EA made it that easy to get his clothes from that night? If so, all it means is that he did yet another incredibly stupid thing. Some of his lies, for example, were completely moronic, yet he told them and thought no one would be the wiser.

* I'm responding under the premise that they have the clothes. I hope they do, but I am keeping some doubt since we haven't been told that in sworn testimony.

It is difficult for me to believe that he would be that stupid, with all todays cop shows that rely on forensic evidence? However, it is not difficult for me to believe that he may suffer from terminal narcissism.

Why do you believe that they have them? Just asking because I've been a little more disconnected as of late. he would throw them in the trash b/c he didn't think they would pull the trash. Why not throw them away when getting gas... more likely that would have been gone forever...

I think Jonni said on that interview that they have his clothes!

It is difficult for me to believe that he would be that stupid, with all todays cop shows that rely on forensic evidence? However, it is not difficult for me to believe that he may suffer from terminal narcissism.

Exactly!
See I don't think he knew she was dead...
Something happened in that garage that I totally agree with! Just what I have no idea but if it was EA and he killed her he would not toss his clothes in his trash or clean his car and leave the evidence there...go to a grocery store and wipe down his cqr and then go to work!

You would think he would call out... SICK!

bbm

I believe you can be involved in drug use and even the drug trade and still care about people. (Not saying here that that is what you actually meant.) I am not saying this to play devil's advocate or weigh in on the drugs/not drugs debate. I just wanted to say that as stand alone statement. A person can be fighting addiction or deep into addiction and still have a conscience. I just never like, just my own point of view here and no attack intended, to divide people in the categories of good or bad based upon their habits. People can be just so very very complicated.

Why do you believe that they have them? Just asking because I've been a little more disconnected as of late. he would throw them in the trash b/c he didn't think they would pull the trash. Why not throw them away when getting gas... more likely that would have been gone forever...

A smart person would know that they are on camera at a gas station.

Exactly!
Something happened in that garage that I totally agree with! Just what I have no idea but if it was EA and he killed her he would not toss his clothes in his trash or clean his car and leave the evidence there...go to a grocery store and wipe down his cqr and then go to work!

Well, I am no shrink but narcissists are not obviously "sick," but they often think that they are way cleverer than they are.

Exactly!

The "good rock" text throws me off. That just seems really weird for someone who wants to get away with murder to send to the victim's boyfriend. I just don't get it.

I also think he seems clueless. Or something.mwhich makes me think he isn't a sociopath--that's giving him a lot of credit. Sociopaths are charming, intelligent, good liars... And EA is not any of those things.

Something about this case makes me feel like whatever happened, happened out of fear. His cover up is out of fear. I feel like someone else was at the controls. If it were up to EA, we would have found her by now. He's just not that savvy.

So, could there be another perpetrator? A mastermind? Someone who used EA? Someone who threatened him? I think it stands to reason that there could be. Someone who holds power over EA. someone he would never expose. I'm still curious about the other DNA in his car.

I THINK the GJ is happening at the end of this month, at least according to Jonni. I hope so.

Well, I am no shrink but narcissists are not obviously "sick," but they often think that they are way cleverer than they are.

Im not so sure hes a Narcissist!

A narcissist believes the lies he tells yes...

But just maybe something else is going on here!

Maybe he is THAT Stoopid! LOL

Or someone with nothing to hide! He was not afraid to be seen!

Wiping down his car door? There is no way that I can buy an EA-is-innocent theory.

ETA: To me, believing that EA was not involved is too convoluted.

The "good rock" text throws me off. That just seems really weird for someone who wants to get away with murder to send to the victim's boyfriend. I just don't get it.

I also think he seems clueless. Or something.mwhich makes me think he isn't a sociopath--that's giving him a lot of credit. Sociopaths are charming, intelligent, good liars... And EA is not any of those things.

Something about this case makes me feel like whatever happened, happened out of fear. His cover up is out of fear. I feel like someone else was at the controls. If it were up to EA, we would have found her by now. He's just not that savvy.

So, could there be another perpetrator? A mastermind? Someone who used EA? Someone who threatened him? I think it stands to reason that there could be. Someone who holds power over EA. someone he would never expose. I'm still curious about the other DNA in his car.

I THINK the GJ is happening at the end of this month, at least according to Jonni. I hope so.

Maybe then we will find out more!

Yeah, I'm not buying it either, Eileen730. I don't think he thinks he's all that clever, either. If he was, there is no way he would have put her in his trunk. That's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member