GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take any approval to take and sift through someone's trash. Once on the curb and out of the house, it is considered abandoned property and free for anyone to claim and use as they wish. In fact, when LE wants a search warrant and hasn't the grounds to get one, they may do trash pulls in hopes of finding something that will give them grounds for a warrant to enter and search inside.

Thank you Steve, I didn't know that :smile:

Especially when you have no reason to think that LE will be searching your trash.

I'm a bit puzzled by the timing of this though, I can't remember whether LE did the first trash pull between 30 August and the first collection after that date or whether there was a collection between the two.

If he was to have put the clothes in the trash immediately LE were pretty quick off the mark to get the necessary paperwork that I assume you need to do a trash pull. If it was later, why the delay in disposing of them?

JMO

I'm pretty sure your trash isn't protected and no subpoena is needed. So, very little if any paperwork needed. I've also been impressed with LE and it wouldn't surprise me if they were quick off the mark here. After all, EA and HF would be two obvious suspects.

I'm pretty sure your trash isn't protected and no subpoena is needed. So, very little if any paperwork needed. I've also been impressed with LE and it wouldn't surprise me if they were quick off the mark here. After all, EA and HF would be two obvious suspects.

and both are in jail!

I think any normal person would think they were about to be scrutinized. You really do have to be dumb to throw away a list, your clothes, tons of cleaning products, etc...from your OWN home. Seriously.

Isn't this a guy who, while being questioned, proclaimed to LE that it couldn't have been him because he never does bad things out of fear of losing his green card, and had never been arrested or even gotten a speeding ticket?

Isn't this a guy who told LE that he couldn't have been involved because he clocked in early Saturday at 8 am, when whatever bad must have been happening to CM?

EA had 4 to 5 days to rethink whatever was done and then improvise his concealment steps. This is why I still blame the boyfriend for not reporting her missing earlier. He knew she was coming back home to him that night. So why not report her missing the next evening. I hate EA plus the boyfriend right now.

His involvement with drugs. IMO. He didn't want LE scrutiny. Perhaps needed a few days to get rid of inventory and remove other incriminating stuff.

I dont see the drugs things being as big a part to this as other people.
Okay... HF is a drug dealer, I think he sounds like a silly little boy thinking he is something big, I don't think he's a big time drug dealer, big enough to land himself in jail. But not big enough that someone wants to harm his girlfriend.

I think they whole keys thing was just a way for CM to try and get HF to respond to her. If what we have heard about the keys are true, she had them on her. But perhaps she thought if she said she didn't he would respond. Was she trying to trick him out perhaps?!

I also think CM had lost touch with PP, maybe didn't see her as much, they met up a few weeks before she dissapeared. You can see on CM Instagram page PP commented on a picture of CM shoes saying it was good talking to her, and CM said she would be in touch more often. Maybe because PP was friendly with ALP she distanced herself from that crowd and fell more in the life with HF.

I get the feeling CM was way more into HF than he was to her.

I really think EA just got lucky with where CM is.

I hope it is true and they do have his clothes, hopefully they will get some more DNA from them.

He had 4 days to think and rethink and he waits until the 10th to throw out these items?

"-Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased."

Went to jail. And came back to throw out these items?

"-Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills."

Something is not right. Either he is the stupidest person alive, or, and I hate to be the one to suggest this, someone is setting him up. Not that he isn't guilty. But, someone wants him to be the only person looked at.
I mean, really? Your own trash? That is soooooo stupid. And almost too good to be true. It's just so bizarre.

He had 4 days to think and rethink and he waits until the 10th to throw out these items?

"-Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased."

Went to jail. And came back to throw out these items?

"-Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills."

Something is not right. Either he is the stupidest person alive, or, and I hate to be the one to suggest this, someone is setting him up. Not that he isn't guilty. But, someone wants him to be the only person looked at.
I mean, really? Your own trash? That is soooooo stupid. And almost too good to be true. It's just so bizarre.

It's not bizarre at all. He obviously isn't a criminal mastermind. Just because he isn't a criminal mastermind doesn't mean there must be one behind the curtain.

It's not bizarre at all. He obviously isn't a criminal mastermind. Just because he isn't a criminal mastermind doesn't mean there must be one behind the curtain.

These types of mistakes aren't just "not criminal mastermind" material to me. They would indicate a VERY low intelligence level. Like a head injury or mental illness low, as I said.

But, you do have a point.

The investigation into the drug ring began before Christina disappeared.

Also true, I believe. But that could have simply been they had ongoing undercover agents at the club since June and HF might not have been on their radar. It just seems like a big coincidence... guess I have to put on the tin foil hat now.

These types of mistakes aren't just "not criminal mastermind" material to me. They would indicate a VERY low intelligence level. Like a head injury or mental illness low, as I said.

But, you do have a point.

I just think it's doubtful that someone would risk planting cleaning supplies in someone else's trash. It's not terribly incriminating evidence and you risk getting caught.

Ok, sorry Yall for posting so much, but I have day off and I want to talk about this case.

How many of you have been part of a drug scene? And when we are talking about HF, we are talking about someone who was working after hours in a seedy strip bar. We aren't talking about selling some pot to friends.

I've never been a part of a drug scene like that, but in my 20s I did experiment. I dated bad boys. I was foolish. I was lucky bc I didn't get murdered, but I did get raped.

You'd be surprised how quickly things spiral out f control in that kind of scene.

Ok, sorry Yall for posting so much, but I have day off and I want to talk about this case.

How many of you have been part of a drug scene? And when we are talking about HF, we are talking about someone who was working after hours in a seedy strip bar. We aren't talking about selling some pot to friends.

I've never been a part of a drug scene like that, but in my 20s I did experiment. I dated bad boys. I was foolish. I was lucky bc I didn't get murdered, but I did get raped.

You'd be surprised how quickly things spiral out f control in that kind of scene.

IM right there with you.
Have some horror stories of my own.

Im not so sure hes a Narcissist!

A narcissist believes the lies he tells yes...

But just maybe something else is going on here!

Maybe he is THAT Stoopid! LOL

I firmly believe that when he said " I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet", he believes that.

I think any normal person would think they were about to be scrutinized. You really do have to be dumb to throw away a list, your clothes, tons of cleaning products, etc...from your OWN home. Seriously.

I think this is a great point. EA is not smart. He did NOT get away with it. He is in jail right now, and will likely be there for a LONG time. I personally think he thought no way would police look at him... or at least look at him before his trash went away. Police played right into his ego (in my opinion) and then EA made more mistakes.. like throwing stuff away. He had no idea they were pulling his trash.

I firmly believe that when he said " I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet", he believes that.

Really? I think he wants us to think that, but I'm not so sure he does. He knows what happened. He knows staying silent isn't the nice guy thing. He knows he's not a nice guy. Nice guys walk the lady to the car. Nice guys watch her pull out of the parking garage. Nice guys don't have DNA in their trunk.

He's a criminal, but I think it's doing a disservice to Christina to act like he's a monster. If we do that, we could miss out on the truth. And we need the truth to bring her home.

Just bc she ended up in his trunk does not mean he is the only one with knowledge. If he's not going to talk, will someone else? The heat has been taken off the other people in her life. The ones who knew her the best, who may have had motives. Enrique? He seems like the perfect person to manipulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214