GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry Yall for posting so much, but I have day off and I want to talk about this case.

How many of you have been part of a drug scene? And when we are talking about HF, we are talking about someone who was working after hours in a seedy strip bar. We aren't talking about selling some pot to friends.

I've never been a part of a drug scene like that, but in my 20s I did experiment. I dated bad boys. I was foolish. I was lucky bc I didn't get murdered, but I did get raped.

You'd be surprised how quickly things spiral out f control in that kind of scene.

I'm putting in a request for more days off for you!!:laughing:

Then there is the whole is Christina a CI? Thing. Sounds like HF was chummy with a CI. There is just so much we can't talk about, that it makes it really hard to have these conversations on WS.

Wasn't Christina; was his new partner. I think the drug sting (complete with CI) was on in early August because of the deaths in the not so distant past and that HF got caught up in that. I think after Christina went missing, LE was watching both guys, initially for different reasons but there may be something tying it all together. Christina's phone (or her physical self) will tell us the story. Even if there was somebody EA took her to, he knows and is just as guilty. Those lies, and how did he get beat up? Last thought: do we know any details about his clothes in the trash for sure? Like what date he threw them out if that's true?

I just think it's doubtful that someone would risk planting cleaning supplies in someone else's trash. It's not terribly incriminating evidence and you risk getting caught.

Well, it's incriminating enough for a lot of people to believe that EA threw them out and that makes him obviously the main suspect, if not the only one. You know? It would be relatively easy and fast to do. Even dumb criminals throw their guns in a pond/lake.

And he was smart enough not to throw away her belongings? But he left a list?

Well, it's incriminating enough for a lot of people to believe that EA threw them out and that makes him obviously the main suspect, if not the only one. You know? It would be relatively easy and fast to do. Even dumb criminals throw their guns in a pond/lake.

And he was smart enough not to throw away her belongings? But he left a list?

What do you mean he was smart enough not to throw away HER belongings? I thought all they found was dna. Who else would have his clothing from that night? I think he was egotistical enough to think it was going to be easy street, he cleans that car, tells his story...done! In his mind, anyway?
Is that note in his handwriting or was he dictating to someone (while he was in jail)? Do we know dates?

Why would he throw away his own clothes, presumably with DNA evidence all over them, in his OWN trash, but nothing of hers? Why wouldn't he have thrown away her clothes/purse/etc with his own clothes? If he is smart enough to hide her for 5 months and to hide every single one of her belongings, why would we believe he's dumb enough to leave a LIST and blood soaked clothing (presumably) for the prosecutors to find in his trash?

Argghh! Saw a bunch of posts and thought Christina had been found. [emoji27]

Honestly, I'm not saying I know he was set up or anything, im saying it's dangerous not to question this case. This thread has been slow and I know that's bc new info hasn't been released, but come on! We are sleuths here, right? Our minds and hearts should be open. The police, Jonni, and the prosecutors
haven't given up. Asking questions is the only way to get answers.

Wasn't Christina; was his new partner. I think the drug sting (complete with CI) was on in early August because of the deaths in the not so distant past and that HF got caught up in that. I think after Christina went missing, LE was watching both guys, initially for different reasons but there may be something tying it all together. Christina's phone (or her physical self) will tell us the story. Even if there was somebody EA took her to, he knows and is just as guilty. Those lies, and how did he get beat up? Last thought: do we know any details about his clothes in the trash for sure? Like what date he threw them out if that's true?

BBM

Is this a fact? Do you mean his business partner? TIA

I do think law enforcement is aware. Why else did they say there could be more arrests? It's not that crazy. This **** happens all the time. The case that was mentioned earlier (Skylar) was unsolved until 3 years later when one of the two girls came forward and told the truth. 2 people isn't a huge conspiracy. It's just what happens.

I doubt any more info will be released until the trial? I don't see why they would.

The Police know what there doing. I'm sure they have a really strong case against him.

I guess my biggest question just now is why isn't he talking? Is he really so deluded that he thinks he's gotten away with this, does he not understand the severity?

Questions Questions Questions and no answers!

If you are talking about sex trafficking as a huge conspiracy--it's not. It only takes a few people and then she's lost in that system.

EA does have ties with Mexico. [modsnip]I mean, really, Christina was in much more dangerous settings than most of us. When was the last time you walked with a stranger to your car at 4AM? When was the last time you did Molly? When was the last time you dated a drug dealer who ended up in jail with no bond? Let's get real here, folks. She wasn't hanging out at Disney World.

I do think law enforcement is aware. Why else did they say there could be more arrests? It's not that crazy. This **** happens all the time. The case that was mentioned earlier (Skylar) was unsolved until 3 years later when one of the two girls came forward and told the truth. 2 people isn't a huge conspiracy. It's just what happens.

It was actually six months after Skylar was murdered when Rachel Shoaf took LE to her body, 10 months when both girls were arrested.

And since we all agree that LE knows what they are doing and have a lot of evidence--why start with kidnapping if there was enough blood to suggest a death? They know something we don't. And, yes I know that could just be the longer they wait the worse it is for him, but it could be something else they are waiting for....

I thought Skylar was more like 5-6 months. Anyways, I am not saying this is a crazy far out there theory, and yes I do know it happens. (I would venture to say that people committing crimes alone and of opportunity are more common than conspiracy and manipulation of one perp by another perp for drugs/revenge, but you are right it does happen and I am no expert.) You obviously now much more than me about this case, and at this point, for me, I don't see it. But if anyone else is involved, I hope justice swift! Christina deserves that. I do hope you are right and LE is at least on that path. I guess only time will tell??

Someone needs to speak up for CM!

And since we all agree that LE knows what they are doing and have a lot of evidence--why start with kidnapping if there was enough blood to suggest a death? They know something we don't. And, yes I know that could just be the longer they wait the worse it is for him, but it could be something else they are waiting for....

I don't know the answer to this, and its one that still kind of confusing me. But I don't believe that LE is not charging him with murder because they think someone else did it with him or that he took her somewhere and some else did it. Please correct me if I am wrong, but in Texas, if you are involved in any sort of way with murder, you are considered just as guilty as the person who 'pulled the trigger' so to speak? Meaning, that even if they think she was in his trunk and he delivered her to someone who then killed her, the eyes of Texas could still charge him with murder. Maybe I have Texas confused with another state. I will try to look that up.

I tend to think its more of a stalling reason. Didn't EA's defense Atty almost seem to think that Cap 1 murder charges are coming? IMO EA will be charged soon for CM's murder.

I want justice and I hope EA goes down, but most of all I want the whole truth. I want Christina to be home. I want Jonni to stop being tortured. What happened to Christina is horrific, what's happening to Jonni is almost worse.

What the heck ever happened to that PI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member