GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, no. I mentioned earlier that I was into drugs in my 20s. I wasn't murdered, but I was raped. I put myself in dangerous places because I was naive. I do not think Christina was at fault for any of this. I just think she was in a very bad scene where predators tend to lurk.

If you are talking about sex trafficking as a huge conspiracy--it's not. It only takes a few people and then she's lost in that system.

EA does have ties with Mexico. [modsnip] I mean, really, Christina was in much more dangerous settings than most of us. When was the last time you walked with a stranger to your car at 4AM? When was the last time you did Molly? When was the last time you dated a drug dealer who ended up in jail with no bond? Let's get real here, folks. She wasn't hanging out at Disney World.

Hmmmm
Well first off, he wasn't a stranger to her so we can cross that off.
Last time I walked to my car at 4am was 8 months ago and it was a great time for a friend's birthday.
Never done Molly buuuuut why do you say she was dancing wildly at a strip bar??? :rolling:

Of course she probably was no angel, but I don't think she was that crazy to hang out with friends and walk to her car with someone she knew after.

Hmmmm
Last time I walked to my car at 4am was 8 months ago and it was a great time for a friend's birthday.
Never done Molly buuuuut why do you say she was dancing wildly at a strip bar??? :rolling:

He was a stranger, according to Jonni and other friends and family. Someone she barely knew. Someone who the other girls said was sexually aggressive that night. So, not quite the same as walking with a trusted friend.

The EDM scene is mostly run in after hours strip bars in Dallas. Like the one that got shut down in HFs sting (Jaguars.) She was into that scene. It's basically like the rave scene. So, yes, I guarantee you she didn't go to those clubs to read. You dance. Wildly. It's fun.

And my point isn't to blame Christina in any way shape or form. It's to suggest that some people she was around might be very seedy.

And she was probably not aware of this. She was 23 and having a good time.

He was a stranger, according to Jonni and other friends and family. Someone she barely knew. Someone who the other girls said was sexually aggressive that night. So, not quite the same as walking with a trusted friend.

The EDM scene is mostly run in after hours strip bars in Dallas. Like the one that got shut down in HFs sting (Jaguars.) She was into that scene. It's basically like the rave scene. So, yes, I guarantee you she didn't go to those clubs to read. You dance. Wildly. It's fun.

I know what edm is.

A stranger isn't someone you know, they hung out together with friends before she went missing so IMo I that's not a stranger. But anywho- carry on!
:Banane12:

Ok, but when her mom and BFF say they have never heard of EA before, I assume it's because he wasn't a friend. A casual acquaintance? Just bc he went to the bars that night doesn't mean they became friends.

Hmmmm

Of course she probably was no angel, but I don't think she was that crazy to hang out with friends and walk to her car with someone she knew after.

I don't think she was crazy, but I do think it put her in a vulnerable position. I mean, don't you? Everyone else from that night is accounted for, so obviously Christina was vulnerable. Not crazy.

She wasn't dancing at a strip bar (which is a total misuse of my words)--she was dancing at a strip bar after hours bc she was into the EDM scene. Do you think every stripper/patron went home? I don't. Do you think the sex industry is a safe and happy place? Because I dont.

Again, my point is she was probably around a lot of predators. Could one of them manipulate EA? Probably not, but what is the harm in questioning it?

Christina wants to be found. Part of finding her is looking at everyone and everything that was going on in her life. The good and the bad and the sad. Good god, if I ever go missing, please look into everyone I was associating with and everywhere I had been! I will not care or have any shame--I will be grateful to anyone who was open to the truth and helped find me.

Obviously, EA is a major player. But, since I don't think he will talk, I'm wondering if anyone else could be a player here? Maybe, with some pressure, they will talk.

I've enjoyed reading your posts today, Heather.Scissorhands!

Thanks! I will be working the next few days, so today was my one chance to say some of what I've wanted to say. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I think all theories should be discussed. For Christina. For Jonni.

ETA: (a lot were deleted so good luck figuring it all out! Aye yi yi!)

All the posts today made me think about what I would do if I were in in EA's shoes. I dont believe he has been involved in a murder before. I think whatever happened was sudden and now in a drug/alcohol fueled state, he has to rid himself of evidence. He couldn't leave Christina in the garage since everyone at the party knew he walked her to the car. So the quickest place to put her out of site is in his trunk. (I still cant wrap my head around it happening in the garage within 3 minutes of their seemingly casual walk and him pulling out of the garage). He needs to find a dump place quick. Maybe considers running home for a shovel or something...I dont know. Changes his mind. Driving aimlessly. Finds the spot and rushes home to clean the car and himself before work. After cleaning the best he can, I cant imagine falling asleep but maybe?! Maybe return to the dump spot and make sure his tracks are covered.

Now his head is clearing and he needs an alibi. Starts concocting one in his head. Hides his clothes at home. Shows up to work late......

A few days go by and he has more time to plan. Feels confident. Then comes the calls from friends and the police. Maybe during questioning they mention getting a search warrant for the house...damn, still have clothes hidden there. Throws them in the trash. I would never think of LE taking the trash from in front of my house (now I will!).

He knew when he was in front of the camera that he said he punched into work at 8 am with his thumbprint. He knew the police already knew this was a lie. Why do it?! I think he was trying to keep his families support. See mom, I can say all this stuff to the camera, you must believe I am not lying. Why is everybody always picking on me?!

Just some random thoughts. All my opinion. But if I murdered someone today, I would have no idea how to cover it up. I would have cracked the first time the police came to my door. It is easy to look back and see the mistakes he made.

I'm beginning to wonder what the possibilities are that Christina was not in the trunk when EA left the garage but they went to his house, where she met her demise, and then she was placed in the trunk for him to go get rid of her?

Sure would be nice to have it clarified if anyone else was present in the household that specific night?!

All the posts today made me think about what I would do if I were in in EA's shoes. I dont believe he has been involved in a murder before. I think whatever happened was sudden and now in a drug/alcohol fueled state, he has to rid himself of evidence. He couldn't leave Christina in the garage since everyone at the party knew he walked her to the car. So the quickest place to put her out of site is in his trunk. (I still cant wrap my head around it happening in the garage within 3 minutes of their seemingly casual walk and him pulling out of the garage). He needs to find a dump place quick. Maybe considers running home for a shovel or something...I dont know. Changes his mind. Driving aimlessly. Finds the spot and rushes home to clean the car and himself before work. After cleaning the best he can, I cant imagine falling asleep but maybe?! Maybe return to the dump spot and make sure his tracks are covered.

Now his head is clearing and he needs an alibi. Starts concocting one in his head. Hides his clothes at home. Shows up to work late......

A few days go by and he has more time to plan. Feels confident. Then comes the calls from friends and the police. Maybe during questioning they mention getting a search warrant for the house...damn, still have clothes hidden there. Throws them in the trash. I would never think of LE taking the trash from in front of my house (now I will!).

He knew when he was in front of the camera that he said he punched into work at 8 am with his thumbprint. He knew the police already knew this was a lie. Why do it?! I think he was trying to keep his families support. See mom, I can say all this stuff to the camera, you must believe I am not lying. Why is everybody always picking on me?!

Just some random thoughts. All my opinion. But if I murdered someone today, I would have no idea how to cover it up. I would have cracked the first time the police came to my door. It is easy to look back and see the mistakes he made.

I agree, I don't think EA is a seasoned predator and/or a prior murderer. I also don't believe it all went down in the garage. MOO

I don't understand why he'd lie about things that could (and were) so easily verifiable. He am not smart. Unfortunately it doesn't take a smart person to hide a body. I do still believe there is way more to this story, and I am very eager to hear it all. JMO

I doubt any more info will be released until the trial? I don't see why they would.

The Police know what there doing. I'm sure they have a really strong case against him.

I guess my biggest question just now is why isn't he talking? Is he really so deluded that he thinks he's gotten away with this, does he not understand the severity?

Questions Questions Questions and no answers!

Would there be any advantage to him to talk until after the grand jury? I imagine he is silent, at least in part, on the advice of counsel.

I don't think she was crazy, but I do think it put her in a vulnerable position. I mean, don't you? Everyone else from that night is accounted for, so obviously Christina was vulnerable. Not crazy.

She wasn't dancing at a strip bar (which is a total misuse of my words)--she was dancing at a strip bar after hours bc she was into the EDM scene. Do you think every stripper/patron went home? I don't. Do you think the sex industry is a safe and happy place? Because I dont.

Again, my point is she was probably around a lot of predators. Could one of them manipulate EA? Probably not, but what is the harm in questioning it?

Christina wants to be found. Part of finding her is looking at everyone and everything that was going on in her life. The good and the bad and the sad. Good god, if I ever go missing, please look into everyone I was associating with and everywhere I had been! I will not care or have any shame--I will be grateful to anyone who was open to the truth and helped find me.

Obviously, EA is a major player. But, since I don't think he will talk, I'm wondering if anyone else could be a player here? Maybe, with some pressure, they will talk.

Honestly, I don't think Christina or any of her friends thought she was in an ounce of danger walking with EA at 4 a.m. I think his creepiness factor has been blown way out of proportion. Don't get me wrong....I find him creepy as hell....but I didn't go to high school with him either. And it was at the Shops, a place they no doubt were very familiar with and felt safe. They're Allen grads in their young 20s...I can almost guarantee no one thought something like this ever could happen.

Of course she was surrounded by morons! I just think the shops is super popular and I would not worry walking to my car w someone I knew in that area at all. So on that night, I don't think she made herself vulnerable when she asked someone to walk her to her car that she knew in a popular area with tons of people.

Obviously things can happen anywhere, obviously EA is dangerous. I would of thought HF would be very dangerous if I were her but who knows.

Would there be any advantage to him to talk until after the grand jury? I imagine he is silent, at least in part, on the advice of counsel.

Noway Jose
He's not going to talk unless there's a body found. Then, maybe.

Thanks! I will be working the next few days, so today was my one chance to say some of what I've wanted to say. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I think all theories should be discussed. For Christina. For Jonni.

Totally not offended, enjoyed your thoughts, too. We haven't really talked much about the seedy side of things on here, and hope we don't have reason to.

Great title for a thread: The Seedy Side of Things.

Anything going on in the Metroplex, you think?

Ok, but when her mom and BFF say they have never heard of EA before, I assume it's because he wasn't a friend.

CM's moms knew some of her friends, but I find it meaningless that they hadn't heard of EA. He was clearly invited. Others there obviously knew him well enough. CM may have, as well, and she obviously had no qualms about walking with him to her car.

To me, respectfully, this is mountains and molehills. Again, she clearly knew him well enough where she obviously had no qualms about walking with him to her car at 4 am.

I know her moms assume they know everyone she knew. They may truly think that (or they may know it's an exaggeration), but either way I don't buy it. One mom lived 5 hours away. The other was not a house where CM lived. Neither went along when CM went out to drink and play. If we want to know more about EA and CM and how well they were acquainted, imo the ones who might really have a clue would be the ones there that night, not the moms.

CM's moms knew some of her friends, but I find it meaningless that they hadn't heard of EA. He was clearly invited. Others there obviously knew him well enough. CM may have, as well, and she obviously had no qualms about walking with him to her car.

To me, respectfully, this is mountains and molehills. Again, she clearly knew him well enough where she obviously had no qualms about walking with him to her car at 4 am.

I know her moms assume they know everyone she knew. They may truly think that (or they may know it's an exaggeration), but either way I don't buy it. One mom lived 5 hours away. The other was not a house where CM lived. Neither went along when CM went out to drink and play. If we want to know more about EA and CM and how well they were acquainted, imo the ones who might really have a clue would be the ones there that night, not the moms.

I find the notion that someone in their twenties is going to introduce her mom to all her friends rather unlikely. Parents like to think that they know their children (Sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat