GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this trick because a good friend, who I do not have contact anymore, fell into the exact trap I mentioned . He was in prison for a long time.

Oh, I believe you!

Sometimes, during case discussions, people make comments, "the Cartel doesn't operate that way or kill people like that".
After watching these shows, I wouldn't put anything past them.
One guy whipped out a machete noting it will slice off a human head with one swipe.

Ruthless is the right!

Woe, that is interesting. I did a quick search and websleuths even had her age as 23 in the headline. IDK gonna look for her birth year now- not that it really matters. It's another post though.

It matters to an Astrologist though (we're not allowed to go into details on WS though).
Just surprises me if her age was off by two years.

During that interview, Jonni also said EA's car was parked nose catacorner to Christina's car. This would mean the fronts of both cars were facing, but offset a space. This was new news, imo.

1 I believe CA was there and awoken by EA at some point, probably around 5:30 or so.
2 Yes, that conflicts with what was said in this unsworn interview by the family.
3 The general evidence we all know from affidavits and hearings has EA claiming that CA was there. But that's the only source we've been given, and yes, he lies.
4 It's possible that LE might think CA wasn't there, or CA/someone else said so, but we haven't been told that in any affidavit or hearing (at least, not what was reported so far).
5 My belief that there is no actual additional evidence saying "CA was not in the house" is based solely on my opinion - and my opinion derives from past observations of various information outlets and their reliability/access to what later turns out to be true or not.

You're killing me Steve, you have refused to believe anything EA says so far, have you had a change of heart? :smile:

JMO

You know how some people like horror films?
I don't so I rarely watch them (suspense, yes; horror, no).

Just watched an episode of Drugs, Inc. on TV.
As I watched, I noticed my stomach was churning and I became nervous, almost scared.
The episodes I dvr'd were out of Dallas, Chicago and Cartel Chaos.

It is baffling who the people are who are filming these shows.
The dealers and gang leaders they're interviewing all wear masks or scarves over their faces, dark glasses and hats.
Some of their voices (probably all) are altered. Some noticeably.
All of them show their weapons and make clear they are not afraid to use them (I believe them).
In every show, the leader makes it clear that the people working for them know they know where their mothers, wives and children live.

By watching a couple of shows, I learned Texas is the starting point as most of the drugs come in from Mexico.
There's a distribution system that involves big risk every time a big load in transported.
People from three or more states away drive to Texas to get the best stuff.
Sometimes coke will be cut three times before it is sold in the destination city.
Iirc from the show I just watched, a first point distributor said a kilo of coke (called a "brick") costs him $28,000 before he cuts it down.
He said, after he cuts it once (still very good quality), he can make $40,000 to $50,000.
(I'm pretty sure he was discussing the distribution of one kilo, 2.2 pounds).
Beyond the distribution system point, when being sold to people on the street or
individual customers, cocaine is sold in grams (I think).
One guy explained about making coke into crack so it becomes burnable.

The aspect of the show that is so scary is they made clear, within the culture, if anyone crosses anybody in any way, they WILL take action against them or their family members.
One guy kept repeating "we know where your mother lives". He inserted a few more relationships into the sentence too. He often reminds his 'workers' of this fact.
In Texas a bit dealer could be closer to the "boss" since the ladder is shorter imo.

Most of these men look strong and fit (not like druggies themselves).
Even though you can't see their faces, they look to be above average physique wise.
The guns are always out and ready.

I watched this too!
and I remember reading this!

Horrific!
Duncanville drug dealer whose rivals buried teenage sister alive gets 12 years in federal prison

Lisa Rene was raped, beaten with a shovel and buried alive by four men angry at her brother over a drug deal scam/

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...r-alive-gets-12-years-in-federal-prison.html/

I still think there is a lot more to this story!
But that's JMO

Last night I caught bits and pieces of a show on ID channel (192 on Dish) and it was about 2 girls who murdered a girlfriend of their's just because they were jealous that she always got all the attention of the guys. They even chopped her hair all up because she had such beautiful long dark hair. Then they put her face down in a creek with a log across her head/neck. After questioning many people, I think it was 3 years later when one of the two girls came forward because she had just lost a brother to suicide I think it was and she saw what it did to her family and she got to feeling guilty about what this girl's family was going thru that she and another girl had murdered.

Also, in watching the latest interview with Jonni and Anna, when talking about if EA and Christina were friends etc., what I gathered IMO was they were NOT close friends, and IMO it sounded as if neither Jonni or Anna even knew who he was prior to all this happening. (This is just how I took it anyways so I am not stating it as a fact that this is what was said, more so – it's what I perceived of the conversation).

So, with the above things on my mind, and realizing I must stick with TOS here, I will just say a few thoughts....What really has EA's purpose of being there that night at this get together of “friends?” I guess it's possible he was closer friends with some of the others than he and Christina were? Then the next thought is, IF he was closer friends with the others, why then wouldn't Jonni and Anna at least have been familiar with WHO he was, since it seems they were fairly familiar with the others?

Who may have been jealous of Christina? Who may have gotten angry with her for some reason that evening? (other than EA) And if so, what may have triggered it? Had there been any hard feelings between any of these party-goers prior to this night and someone held a grudge and/or had a mission to complete? What was the “real purpose” of this get together? Was there a purpose or was it just a friendly, hey let's get together yada yada?
This story was on Dr.Phil too a couple weeks into Christina's disappearance. It stood out to me, too, because it shows IMO a person will do something outrageous and awful when they have someone with them or supporting them that they wouldn't do by themselves. These were young ladies, fighting over something pretty ridiculous, and it cost a life.

I think this is all about Drugs!
And that's JMO.

I think this was the reason EA was there
The reason SN was there and the reason for ALP's phone call.

Its the reason for all the phone calls and or text messages to HF.

Again I think the keys were a code!

I believe LE knows what the Keys mean and they say she had her keys with her.

JMO

This story was on Dr.Phil too a couple weeks into Christina's disappearance. It stood out to me, too, because it shows IMO a person will do something outrageous and awful when they have someone with them or supporting them that they wouldn't do by themselves. These were young ladies, fighting over something pretty ridiculous, and it cost a life.
I read the book, and it was interesting!

Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese

It appears they have the clothes he had on that night!
why Just toss them in the trash if u have something to hide?
Especially A Murder!

something just seems really wrong with this entire case.

I believe EA was there because he is friends with PP and SB. The graduating class at Allen High is over 1300 students. It is not surprising that all the kids don't know each other or may run in circles that sometimes overlap. EA knew CM only enough to say hi, but he didn't hang out with her. He, did, however, hang out with the other two girls and they invited him to Henry's.
Note: Allen is the now the largest high school in Texas. The marching band with over 600 members is the biggest in the United States!

Im curious If Christina saw these friends often?
We only have bits and pieces of info!
she was having a bad day and it turned out to be her last day...
So u have to look at what was going on in the days before and what the ppl she knew and was with were doing days after.

If HF was cheating on her im sure LE knows and knows who it is. But im not so sure that's the case.
CM could have just said that because she didn't want to tell anyone why she was really upset.

SN said she was upset also!
To me this all ties in.
Something was very wrong much earlier in that day!

Au contraire. You toss them in the trash BECAUSE that will hide them. Or so you think. At the time he did so*, he had told his story and as far as he knew, LE believed him and no one was suspicious. So sneaking incriminating evidence into the trash, where it will disappear forever (or so he thinks) is the obvious move at that point.

Was it stupid if EA made it that easy to get his clothes from that night? If so, all it means is that he did yet another incredibly stupid thing. Some of his lies, for example, were completely moronic, yet he told them and thought no one would be the wiser.

* I'm responding under the premise that they have the clothes. I hope they do, but I am keeping some doubt since we haven't been told that in sworn testimony.

Why do you believe that they have them? Just asking because I've been a little more disconnected as of late. he would throw them in the trash b/c he didn't think they would pull the trash. Why not throw them away when getting gas... more likely that would have been gone forever...
Especially A Murder!

something just seems really wrong with this entire case.

Why do you believe that they have them? Just asking because I've been a little more disconnected as of late. he would throw them in the trash b/c he didn't think they would pull the trash. Why not throw them away when getting gas... more likely that would have been gone forever...

wendiyking, JM states that in the recent video interview. AFAIK it has never been confirmed by LE...

http://www.ktxdtv.com/video?autoSta...default&clipId=11106266#.VNPSJ16ZP9g.facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody