GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few - I'm sure there are many more that I didn't take note of....

• He said he didn't talk to Christina during their walk to the garage
• He said didn't park near her, and that he parked in a different parking lot
• Says he doesn't even know what kind of car she drives
• He said she was never in his car
• He claims he drove E on Legacy to 75 and exited at Bethany but records show he passed Custer on 121 at 4:08am
• He said his injuries happened Before CM's disappearance
• He told his co-workers he got injured in a bar fight, but told LE he got injured rotating his tires.
• He said he texted his gf when he got injured and had proof of that "and that's been cleared"
• He omitted to tell LE that his phone was used to call Christina's boyfriend
• He said in an interview that he was fired because of the investigation. In fact, he was fired for stealing cell phone ($650).
• When asked about damage to the front of his car, he said he punched it in frustration
• He said he went to work at 8:00am that day (it was actually 10:50am)
• He said his brother would vouch for the time got home (if so, CA lied on his behalf)
• he told his gf he had a headache that evening and was going to bed - then took off "partying".
• He said he texted his gf when he was walking to the garage
• When asked questions he doesn't want to answer, claims he has blackouts and doesn't remember
• Says "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble!?!!

Great great post!! Possibly we should all start compiling our memories to document all of his lies. We have time, right?! It's pretty stagnant here.

After conversations with others, and an embarrassing flounce...could there be anyone that would benefit from ppl believing this is over? Done? PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON EA AND NOT ME. Maybe?

Question everything y'all. Keep your hearts and minds open. #cantstop #wontstop

Oh, I understand and appreciate the "time filler" and curiosity aspects of talking about various what-if's as to things that don't really matter. But I wanted to mention that, imo they don't move the needle on the prosecution of the case against EA. At times, it seems to me that while we speculate on these insignificant unknowns, we can forget that LE has already said, "This is the guy who abducted and killed CM" with the belief they already have plenty to prove the AK and probably more.

"Insignificant unknowns?" I don't believe the speculation is at all insignificant. While I believe EA is where he should be -behind bars- I'm not convinced of what happened that led to CM's disappearance. Do I need to know? Yes, because there are possible clues to where she is now in every piece of evidence that can be obtained from the party-goers of that night to knowing EA's normal routines, etc. Do I still see value in speculating about EA's motive. Yes. From a legal expert:
" Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of its commission; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.

Moreover, most common law jurisdictions (laws developed by judges)[ have statutes that provide for degrees of homicide, based in part on the accused's mental state. The lesser offence of voluntary manslaughter, for example, traditionally required that the accused knowingly and voluntarily kill the victim (as in murder); in addition, it must be shown that the killing took place in the "sudden heat of passion," an excess of rage or anger coming from a contemporary provocation, which clouded the accused's judgment. Homicides motivated by such factors are a lesser offense than murder "in cold blood."

Right now, we're only talking aggravated kidnapping, but I still want to understand intent and motive. That could be the difference in the charges EA actually faces in the courtroom. Just because LE right now says they have evidence of a sexual motive does not mean they will be able to continue with that into a trial. We need to hear more proof. I have a cousin who was charged with possession of *advertiser censored*, a charge that was dropped by the time his case went to trial for fraudulent prescription abuse. The prosecution simply could not find enough evidence or witnesses other than their intial finding that my cousin visited questionable websites. I know the prosecution doesn't have to prove motive, but if EA is facing 99 years or even eventually a death penalty, believe me, they will need to prove intent and or offer a motive.
All of the speculation from web sleuther helps cross the t's and dot the i's.

He's already given many many many different "explanations" so far, all of them lies, so I can't imagine he will testify and offer another, or that it would be (or should be) believed if he did. Frankly, we already know what happened. They got the bad guy.
We don't know what happened, Steve, and for most of us, we won't be satisfied until we have more details about the why, how, and where. That's why we're on here...we have insatiable curiousity!

I felt this way in November but after the truth of his compulsive lying came to surface, reality sunk in and I had to accept that wouldn't ever happen. I mean, never will happen.

Yes I know.
and from reading here many years ppl involved in crimes lie.
but Im sure he told his lawyer something and he must have told LE something else when he got caught lying.
Im just curious as to where he will say he was when his phone was all over the place.

Episode about Christina on ID channel is on again in a few minutes, 10am EST.

I believe there are still regular weekly searches, the public facebook page has the meet up details although no details of the actual search areas

I read the facebook age but there is not much info on there!
Im curious as to how much of the area has been searched?
and if they venture to where her home is?

Where could she be?

She could be anywhere!
There are 4 days.... she was never missed.

he had to have a phone over that time...Cant they ping it and see where he went?

I read the facebook age but there is not much info on there!
Im curious as to how much of the area has been searched?
and if they venture to where her home is?

It would be really interesting to know where the searchers have been but I understand why they decided to keep those details private right from the start

Where could she be?

She could be anywhere!

he had to have a phone over that time...Cant they ping it and see where he went?

I'm not sure whether you mean EA of HF by "he" but I bet they have pings from both of them

JMO

Where could she be?

She could be anywhere!

Pings provide a very broad vicinity. As I understand it, the more rural the area the wider/larger area the cell/pings cover. East Allen (where he lives), Lucas (less than a mile where he lives) & Wylie (where he works) are quite rural compared to Plano & SAL vacinity. The pings may narrow down the search areas but not enough to cover all of it in 5 mo. I suppose it's difficult to describe the landscape here unless you are familiar. I'm here in Lucas & E Allen today, I'll upload some photos to give a little more insight.

It would be really interesting to know where the searchers have been but I understand why they decided to keep those details private right from the start

Im actually puzzled after all this time its still all hush hush.

Hes in Jail!
So is her BF.

maybe if they knew where they were searching they might get very nervous!

Like Casey Anthony!

I wonder what percentage of the area they searched!

And ...... These poor souls are usually found very close to the spot they vanished from. Many times areas already searched!

Pings provide a very broad vicinity. As I understand it, the more rural the area the wider/larger area the cell/pings cover. East Allen (where he lives), Lucas (less than a mile where he lives) & Wylie (where he works) are quite rural compared to Plano & SAL vacinity. The pings may narrow down the search areas but not enough to cover all of it in 5 mo. I suppose it's difficult to describe the landscape here unless you are familiar. I'm here in Lucas & E Allen today, I'll upload some photos to give a little more insight.

Yes but it might lead them out of the area.
Im sure they checked it already tho!
they wouldn't let that slide!

I know you didn't say it but I wasn't sure if you implied it.

I think if he's doing searches he's in a world of trouble.

Jmo but the jury is just regular folks w common sense

Unless the jury is in Pinellas county FL.....just kidding! kind of....

I would hope so considering the one fundraising event from this weekend raised over 7k!

Per BF: (https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/564835971296800768)
About $7,500 raised during #ChristinaMorris fundraiser on Sat.; to be used for ongoing search efforts to find woman missing since Aug. 30
11:19am - 9 Feb 15

Are there search expenses?
Im also wondering how much the reward money is for information leading to finding Christina.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member