GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know what happened to Christina!

EA forced her into his TRUNK. She was never seen or heard from again.

Maybe he'll be persuaded to tell what he did with her, or maybe we'll be able to find her in a search. But EA abducted her, likely killed her as well, and LE is going to see that he pays fully for what he did. As he should.

I do believe she is dead!
I do think she was in his trunk but I think she was alive when in that trunk.
I think someone else is involved.
Not sure who killed her.

BBM ! ! !

I really have no idea what you are talking about when you say girls mature faster than boys. What do you mean? :mad: :maddening: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
I meant exactly what I said. I have raised both and had the opportunity to discuss this very topic at length with a psychologist. Females get the bigger picture more often than males in their teen years. They understand more of social aspect, sexual impact, and how to use both while their counterparts are a year or two behind in those areas for the most part. Their maturity levels are not the same and it appears to run along the lines of male vs female. I don't think it is a big secret that teen boys have a one track mind. lol

I will probably be flogged for this post. ;)

All My Opinion ...
I do not think or feel EA "raped" the girl..she consented 10-15 times for 6 months.. willing to compromise to be a participant and make a choice.
Did he legally put himself in a compromising situation ?? YES HE DID
Did he forcibly have sexual intercourse with the girl 10-15 times and she reported it immediately each and every time?? I see that as "rape".IMO
Charges filed say sexual assault ... perhaps everyone needs to use that specific term that the jail records have legally listed;otherwise It might be considered rumor/gossip. IMO
I personally hope there is a huge mass arrest world wide of all 17 year olds and under that are having any type of sex -JMO since they can not consent ..then the laws need to apply to everyone. JMO
Using your post to jump off:

I think if it can be proven an underage girl did everything including lie about her age to lure an older male...she should face charges for it. It has always been a problem for me with the law saying his ignorance of her age is no defense. Entrapment is entrapment. Now if it has been determined the male knew the correct age and continued to pursue the sexual encounter then he should be charged accordingly.

This has nothing to do with EA's case and is only my personal opinion on the way the law is written about underage sexual encounters.

I meant exactly what I said. I have raised both and had the opportunity to discuss this very topic at length with a psychologist. Females get the bigger picture more often than males in their teen years. They understand more of social aspect, sexual impact, and how to use both while their counterparts are a year or two behind in those areas for the most part. Their maturity levels are not the same and it appears to run along the lines of male vs female. I don't think it is a big secret that teen boys have a one track mind. lol

It is a fact that the brain of males do not fully develop until approximately age 24. Particularly the impulse control area of the brain.

I think EA fought with someone other than Christina then had to go along with the other guy. Just like the movie, and this is where EA got bit.

Interestingly, the solution to that idea would be the very same as the solution to the one that says EA acted alone: You bury EA so deep in punishment hanging over his head that he decides he better talk to try to get some leniency. I think the only thing he has to bargain with is the answer to where he put Christina, but either way all roads lead through EA.

Interestingly, the solution to that idea would be the very same as the solution to the one that says EA acted alone: You bury EA so deep in punishment hanging over his head that he decides he better talk to try to get some leniency. I think the only thing he has to bargain with is the answer to where he put Christina, but either way all roads lead through EA.

I don't think he will talk at all.
If he does it will after they find her,

As of now he is not charged with murder so I think the reasoning is silence is golden!

Same jurisdiction.
Only a year ago.
"Sexual assault of a child" being the core crime.
A 16 year old.
The minor was very willing to have sex (but not considered old enough to give consent).
They knew each other much longer than EA knew his victim, before getting sexual.
Same court.
Same judge.

Ended up with two life sentences.

IMO the idea that this is some sport of outdated unenforced law, where LE isn't going to try EA for this rape - for which it appears they have loads of proof - and use it to lock him away is someone's fantasy. And it should be informative that while the Accion guy is trying to belittle the charges, EA's attorney is steering very clear of such bombast. He knows the law, and where LE is headed with this and how serious it is.
Conveniently, you left out major parts of this case which determined the reasons behind him getting Life in prison. Apples and oranges to EA's case and not the same AT ALL!!!

Karr picked her up outside her school in Pasadena, Texas. He took her to his mother’s home in Allen where he hid her for two weeks. During that time, he had sex with her on multiple occasions. He also had her alter her appearance by removing her braces and dyeing her hair.

~Snip~

After the jury found Karr guilty, he agreed to life sentences for sexual assault of a child and online solicitation. The charges were enhanced because Karr, a registered sex offender, had previously been convicted for possession of child *advertiser censored* and attempted aggravated kidnapping. Karr also pled guilty to additional charges of possession of child *advertiser censored* and attempted escape from the Collin County jail.

http://collincountyda.com/allen-sex-offender-earns-two-life-sentences-for-assaulting-teenager/

Ridiculous to compare the two cases, imo! An internet predator and registered sex offender with a past history of kiddie *advertiser censored* and AK does in no way compare to a guy with no criminal past whatsoever dating a girl he met at work for 6 months .

Funny I have never thought he acted alone.
I always thought something very strange was going on that evening.
I hope we eventually find out!

Funny I have never thought he acted alone.
I always thought something very strange was going on that evening.
I hope we eventually find out!

Not me, EA seems like a"lone wolf" to me, no pun intended...

Conveniently, you left out major parts of this case which determined the reasons behind him getting Life in prison. Apples and oranges to EA's case and not the same AT ALL!!!

Absolutely disagree. The other factors increased the punishment, but as I said, the core crime on which the whole thing was based was "sexual assault of a child" - and the child was 16, had been interacting with him for a full year, and had chosen to be with him and do all the things they did (the very same excuses being touted for EA). The point being, those excuses are of no value in Collin Co in trying to get a free pass for "sexual assault of a child" and they do fully prosecute the crime according to the statute.

Karr picked her up outside her school in Pasadena, Texas. He took her to his mother’s home in Allen where he hid her for two weeks. During that time, he had sex with her on multiple occasions. He also had her alter her appearance by removing her braces and dyeing her hair.

~Snip~

After the jury found Karr guilty, he agreed to life sentences for sexual assault of a child and online solicitation. The charges were enhanced because Karr, a registered sex offender, had previously been convicted for possession of child *advertiser censored* and attempted aggravated kidnapping. Karr also pled guilty to additional charges of possession of child *advertiser censored* and attempted escape from the Collin County jail.

http://collincountyda.com/allen-sex-offender-earns-two-life-sentences-for-assaulting-teenager/

Ridiculous to compare the two cases, imo! An internet predator and registered sex offender with a past history of kiddie *advertiser censored* and AK does in no way compare to a guy with no criminal past whatsoever dating a girl he met at work for 6 months .

Yeah just a FEW important detail left out.
JMO

didn't PPD go to APD and say here this is what we found and then APD went to her home and spoke to her mom?

Yes, it was detective Stamn I even commented on this as if I remember correctly she was the one who questioned SB.

I saw on ID an episode where an underage girl had her parents consent to her relationship with and older guy.
If the parents say its ok is it then legal?

My brother started a sexual relationship with a younger classmate in high school while they were both under 18 (I believe she was two grades below him). They dated for several years that included up until and after his graduation. They always had a consensual relationship and both sets of parents were aware - so far as much as when she got pregnant and terminated her pregnancy, everyone knew about it.

There was never an issue with their relationship while they were together. But once they split up and things got ugly, my brother was arrested and charged with 100+ felonies.

He ended up serving two years in prison for having consensual sex with his girlfriend. All sets of parents knew and were not opposed to this while it was going.

Is it legal if parents consent? Absolutely not. However, it would NOT have ever been taken to the DA without the ex-girlfriend's parents doing so.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think he will talk at all.

If he doesn't chase a deal, I have no doubt they'll simply convict him and throw away the key - and maybe eventually convict him for her murder as well. Every day that goes by, with her not being seen or heard from, adds proof to the idea that he must have killed her.

His best choice is to talk and work a deal. But he's been pretty stupid all the way through this, so you may be right in thinking he won't wise up now either.

I promise to flog you later, but I am going to bed early tonight. :innocent: :eek:fftobed:

Absolutely disagree. The other factors increased the punishment, but as I said, the core crime on which the whole thing was based was "sexual assault of a child" - and the child was 16, had been interacting with him for a full year, and had chosen to be with him and do all the things they did (the very same excuses being touted for EA). The point being, those excuses are of no value in Collin Co in trying to get a free pass for "sexual assault of a child" and they do fully prosecute the crime according to the statute.
It certainly is not the same situation on a core level! The two cases do not in any way start off the same and cannot be considered in the same vein.

If CM's case was not ongoing and they did not need extra time added to EA's situation...you would NOT be seeing this particular charge here, imo. Yes, they will prosecute (or plead it down) in order to gain some leverage since it is all they can find so far. If they can dig up any more dirt on EA and prove it...expect him to be charged with it, too. However, if EA was not in this kind of trouble now...no charges would ever have been filed against him for that case, imo. Allen or PPD are not out going after guys dating 16 almost 17 year olds unless the parents decide to press charges or bring it to their attention because of stalking or other behaviors. Be realistic.

Using your post to jump off:

I think if it can be proven an underage girl did everything including lie about her age to lure an older male...she should face charges for it. It has always been a problem for me with the law saying his ignorance of her age is no defense. Entrapment is entrapment. Now if it has been determined the male knew the correct age and continued to pursue the sexual encounter then he should be charged accordingly.

This has nothing to do with EA's case and is only my personal opinion on the way the law is written about underage sexual encounters.

Maybe, but I'll bet it's usually the other way around. Lol

Yeah just a FEW important detail left out.

Not a single one of those details was relevant to, nor changed, the point I made about that case. The crime for which that guy was convicted was the very same crime for which EA is accused, and he had the same possible excuses that some claim should apply to EA to make it not a crime.

Because, it's either a crime or it's not. If it's not a crime for EA, it also shouldn't have been a crime for the other guy to simply have sex with a 16 yr old who was willing. Clearly, it IS a crime, and one that gets punished severely. (Of course, the fact that it's a felony and that it will get you classified for life as a sex offender should be evidence enough.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member