GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin?
Ronalds daughter Haleigh went missing and they couldn't nab these two soooo they did a drug bust and put them in jail for that. They still have not found Haleigh!

Did they have the drugs/commit the crime for which they are in jail? Seems like they are doing this to themselves, if so. Its sad that Haleigh is still missing...I hope that does not become CM's fate. In this case, LE didn't entrap EA with a 16 yr old girl. They uncovered a felony and charged him for it. I still don't see how LE is 'causing' all this.

Did they have the drugs/commit the crime for which they are in jail? Seems like they are doing this to themselves, if so. Its sad that Haleigh is still missing...I hope that does not become CM's fate. In this case, LE didn't entrap EA with a 16 yr old girl. They uncovered a felony and charged him for it. I still don't see how LE is 'causing' all this.

My point is they don't have a lot on him so they will charge him with anything they can get.
This is JMO

What is LE causing?
Personally I dont see that it has anything at all to do with Christina..

Some of those are really funny and weird. I'd be curious to know if committing one of these 'crimes' is a felony.

They are funny!
Did u know Texas considers a feather a sex toy lol!

I saw on ID an episode where an underage girl had her parents consent to her relationship with and older guy.
If the parents say its ok is it then legal?

I was actually referring to LE causing a distraction (wasting time with this) when they could be using their time, energy and resources to look for Christina. As for as your suggestion of "scroll & roll", I think I can decide for myself what and to whom I will respond, but thanks.

Worry not, it's a separate police dept that filed the charges. APD filed SA charges. PPD is in charge of Christina's case. Besides, I'm sure they're each capable of investigating more than one crime at a time.

I still believe EA thought she had drugs on her and wanted some.

Worry not, it's a separate police dept that filed the charges. APD filed SA charges. PPD is in charge of Christina's case. Besides, I'm sure they're each capable of investigating more than one crime at a time.

didn't PPD go to APD and say here this is what we found and then APD went to her home and spoke to her mom?

My point is they don't have a lot on him so they will charge him with anything they can get.
This is JMO

What is LE causing?
Personally I dont see that it has anything at all to do with Christina..

I didn't say LE was causing anything. I was quoting another poster from my original post. LE and at least one judge think they have enough on EA for the AK charge. My personal opinion is that the SA charge will get dropped as it makes it way thought the courts, especially if the victim does not want to cooperate. I just do not agree with you that LE charging him with anything they can. A felony on a minor is a pretty big deal. Also, wouldn't he also be charged with possession and the driving under the influence if that was the case (he did admit to that).

In regards to CM: this is her forum and EA is currently charged with her kidnapping. Which is way I keep adding to the discussion about the new charge. I would gladly move on if there was something new to talk about. Hopefully the GJ will meet soon so we can all have a little more info.

I saw on ID an episode where an underage girl had her parents consent to her relationship with and older guy.
If the parents say its ok is it then legal?

I don't think any parents agreeing to that relationship can change any laws, BUT any DA would have an extremely difficult case if they didn't have their cooperation. IMO. Also, if they parents didn't care, it would be unlikely that LE would even be aware of such relationship.

I do NOT think this was a sexual attack.
He wanted drugs!
She was a way to get them!

This appears to be a consensual sexual relationship as well, an Allen,TX jury, man gets life
http://collincountyda.com/allen-sex-offender-earns-two-life-sentences-for-assaulting-teenager/

Same jurisdiction.
Only a year ago.
"Sexual assault of a child" being the core crime.
A 16 year old.
The minor was very willing to have sex (but not considered old enough to give consent).
They knew each other much longer than EA knew his victim, before getting sexual.
Same court.
Same judge.

Ended up with two life sentences.

IMO the idea that this is some sport of outdated unenforced law, where LE isn't going to try EA for this rape - for which it appears they have loads of proof - and use it to lock him away is someone's fantasy. And it should be informative that while the Accion guy is trying to belittle the charges, EA's attorney is steering very clear of such bombast. He knows the law, and where LE is headed with this and how serious it is.

Remember the Movie Alpha Dog?

This is what I think happened to Christina. Pretty much along the lines of this movie!

Elvis arrives at the hotel where Zack is waiting to be picked up and struggles with Frankie, who initially refuses to help, but Elvis convinces him that the consequences they may face by letting Zack go home are far too great. Elvis takes Keith to dig a grave while Frankie offers Zack a final opportunity to escape. Believing he is part of the group and will be returning home soon

Well they were doing drugs.
The last text was requesting that GOOD ROCK!

We already know what happened to Christina!

EA forced her into his TRUNK. She was never seen or heard from again.

Maybe he'll be persuaded to tell what he did with her, or maybe we'll be able to find her in a search. But EA abducted her, likely killed her as well, and LE is going to see that he pays fully for what he did. As he should.

I think EA fought with someone other than Christina then had to go along with the other guy. Just like the movie, and this is where EA got bit.
I still believe someone else is involved here.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member