GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly (and inexplicably, IMO), CA wasn't found guilty, but that didn't mean there wasn't a ton of evidence against her. My point was that the evidence against EA (for Christina's case solely) isn't insignificant. Plus, LE likely has much more that they haven't made public. Of course that doesn't mean EA definitely will be convicted, as a jury's verdict is anyone's guess.

They had a ton of evidence that CA was not Mother-of-the-Year and they had the death hair from the trunk and eventually Caylee's remains, but that still didn't make CA a murderer in the eyes of the jury.

I actually think the state has a better case here proving motive, not that I necessarily agree with their tactics though. But, as you say, a jury's verdict is anyone's guess and I wouldn't be placing bets for sure.

I dont think HF is involved but is the REASON.

Maybe...if EA wanted drugs and blamed Christina for not getting them or simply went nuts went HF was not responding, I guess. But I still think he did what he did alone, and that only he knows where she can be found.

Sadly (and inexplicably, IMO), CA wasn't found guilty, but that didn't mean there wasn't a ton of evidence against her. My point was that the evidence against EA (for Christina's case solely) isn't insignificant. Plus, LE likely has much more that they haven't made public. Of course that doesn't mean EA definitely will be convicted, as a jury's verdict is anyone's guess.

If I would have bet that any defendant would have been found guilty, it would have been CA. You're right - a jury's verdict is anyone's guess and actually scary to even think about. Even with evidence staring juries in the face....

And, this is exactly why you cannot take drugs out of the equation IMO. This was a typical Friday night, long holiday weekend thing these people participated in. Going out drinking, dancing, and doing drugs. Nothing out of the ordinary as long as someone doesn't die or go missing.

I, personally, think SB and PP invited EA because they knew he was the assist manager of a Sprint store and he would have some extra cash to buy some "good rock" and share with the ladies. CM might have been invited, as well as HF might have been invited, because they would be able to supply some "good rock". The evening was a bust when HF failed to accompany Christina and failed to answer her repeated attempts to reach him in order to make a sale. Thus, no huggie, no kissie, no sleeping on the couch and thus a lot of PO'd people. To add insult to humiliation, he (HF) made her look bad in front of her EX's old acquaintances who would have never screwed them around like this.

Boots, I feel like there was something along these lines, too - who is bringing the party favors? Where can we get some more? But I do think EA just snapped (whether in the garage or later in the car). LE has never said who the "unknown male dna" belongs to, have they?

They had a ton of evidence that CA was not Mother-of-the-Year and they had the death hair from the trunk and eventually Caylee's remains, but that still didn't make CA a murderer in the eyes of the jury.

I actually think the state has a better case here proving motive, not that I necessarily agree with their tactics though. But, as you say, a jury's verdict is anyone's guess and I wouldn't be placing bets for sure.

What motive do you think they'll go for? Not being able to see an obvious one makes it more difficult for me to think why EA took the route he did in the early hours

If I would have bet that any defendant would have been found guilty, it would have been CA. You're right - a jury's verdict is anyone's guess and actually scary to even think about. Even with evidence staring juries in the face....
It *is* scary, I agree, though I don't think the onus is on juries entirely. They are often instructed to ignore evidence based on one technicality or another. Our court system rarely seems to hold actual justice as its goal, IMO. To me, a trial usually ends up as a game & the winner (defense or prosecution) is whoever played it better. I guess I'm a li'l jaded... [emoji27]

I absolutely believe drugs were involved. IIRC even the PI the family hired felt that. The last text sent by either CM using EA's phone or sent by EA was about drugs. I think they will play a big role in this but JMO.

I think lolly85x is saying that EA's final act wasn't motivated by drugs he didn't do it for drugs IMO.
EA's motivation was sex PPD thinks sex was his motivation and thats good enough for me.

I think lolly85x is saying that EA's final act wasn't motivated by drugs he didn't do it for drugs IMO.
EA's motivation was sex PPD thinks sex was his motivation and thats good enough for me.
I can agree with sex being the primary motive or at least that is the one LE is going with. From the arrest affidavit to the latest charge, they seem focused on sex, not drugs. In addition, we know that LE is stacking everything that they can find on EA, so I would bet that after investigating EA's computer, car and home, they have nothing to implicate EA on any drug charges or they would have charged him on those too.

It is also obvious that the partygoers were users of pills and pot, none of them have been arrested as a result of the investigation either. All of those factors have me believing that LE is going with sex as the entire motivation and EA was a lone wolf.

The AK charge could be either SA or great bodily harm (something along those lines) - so either one is ok with me, too!

If he didn't (and I agree he didn't unless it was a code between he and CM exclusively) then it certainly should have been HUGE RED FLAG that something was up when CM was texting him from a strange # and then all of a sudden up and sends a BIZARRE - HUGE NO-NO text about some "good rock". That text alone should have sent him running to Christina's aid the minute he received that text.

I don't think a firework up his bum would have got him running to Christina! Haha.

One thing I'm sure we can all agree on his how bad a boyfriend HF was!!!

And, this is exactly why you cannot take drugs out of the equation IMO. This was a typical Friday night, long holiday weekend thing these people participated in. Going out drinking, dancing, and doing drugs. Nothing out of the ordinary as long as someone doesn't die or go missing.

I, personally, think SB and PP invited EA because they knew he was the assist manager of a Sprint store and he would have some extra cash to buy some "good rock" and share with the ladies. CM might have been invited, as well as HF might have been invited, because they would be able to supply some "good rock". The evening was a bust when HF failed to accompany Christina and failed to answer her repeated attempts to reach him in order to make a sale. Thus, no huggie, no kissie, no sleeping on the couch and thus a lot of PO'd people. To add insult to humiliation, he (HF) made her look bad in front of her EX's old acquaintances who would have never screwed them around like this.

I just don't ever seen HF being invited into these friends company, when they are ALP's friends?

I can agree with sex being the primary motive or at least that is the one LE is going with. From the arrest affidavit to the latest charge, they seem focused on sex, not drugs. In addition, we know that LE is stacking everything that they can find on EA, so I would bet that after investigating EA's computer, car and home, they have nothing to implicate EA on any drug charges or they would have charged him on those too.

It is also obvious that the partygoers were users of pills and pot, none of them have been arrested as a result of the investigation either. All of those factors have me believing that LE is going with sex as the entire motivation and EA was a lone wolf.

EA admitted to using pot in his car and they haven't charged him with that either. I don't understand why they seem to be ignoring that in favour of the SA charge. Even if that's what they think is the reason for the AK are they allowed to overlook other criminal acts?

Thanks Leep.

100% drugs are involved in there night. But I don't see him kidnapping her for drugs.

I don't think a firework up his bum would have got him running to Christina! Haha.

One thing I'm sure we can all agree on his how bad a boyfriend HF was!!!

Agreed! I wonder what he and Christina were fighting about before; some have said she thinks he was cheating on her? Maybe he didn't want to be around this group because they were all friends of ALP's, maybe he didn't want to send any party favors via Christine. Or maybe it was just more important to him to be making good money that weekend than going with her.

Agreed! I wonder what he and Christina were fighting about before; some have said she thinks he was cheating on her? Maybe he didn't want to be around this group because they were all friends of ALP's, maybe he didn't want to send any party favors via Christine. Or maybe it was just more important to him to be making good money that weekend than going with her.

I think he was more interested in spending the night at the W Dallas with his new friend and making a long weekend of it IMO.

Boots, I feel like there was something along these lines, too - who is bringing the party favors? Where can we get some more? But I do think EA just snapped (whether in the garage or later in the car). LE has never said who the "unknown male dna" belongs to, have they?

As far as I know the unknown male dna has not been released yet and I guess the state could hold that information until trial although at some point I guess EA's lawyer will get access to the information. Maybe there will be another charge if and when those DNA results return.

Aug. 25, 2014

-Enrique Arochi allegedly steals gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activates it on his account.

Aug. 29, 2014

11:22 p.m. Arochi’s vehicle enters parking garage, 5717 Legacy Dr. Morris’ car enters immediately after.

Aug. 30, 2014

12:31 a.m. Morris’ ID scanned at Scruffy Duffies bar at Shops at Legacy.

12:34 a.m. Credit card transaction made w/ Morris’ MasterCard at Scruffy Duffies bar.

-Arochi, Sabrina Boss and Paulina Petrosky go to Whataburger. Morris and friend Steven Nickerson returned back to Petrosky's apartment.

2:34 a.m. Morris sent photo of her hand holding two keys to boyfriend Hunter Foster.

3:30 a.m. Morris and Arochi leave Petrosky’s apartment on Scruggs Way.

3:43 a.m. Morris calls Steven Nickerson, says she’s still walking to her vehicle.

3:50 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:53 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Arochi and Morris seen on surveillance camera entering parking garage.

3:58 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro leaves the parking garage.

4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

6:21 a.m. Sun rises.

10:15 a.m. Arochi pumps gas, inspects trunk and driver’s side of vehicle at Allen Kroger, 1212 E. Bethany Drive. He is seen on video wiping *down passenger side door and scrubbing *back of vehicle with squeegee.

11:00 a.m. Sprint coworker says Arochi arrives to work about 3 hours late, parks in back and appears “messed up,” walking with a limp. Coworkes says Arochi had visible scratches and a bite mark on his arm, and was complaining his ribs hurt.

Sept. 2, 2014

11:17 p.m. Mark Morris reports his daughter missing to Plano PD.

Sept. 3, 2014

-Detectives assigned to case and attempt to contact Arochi at 1218 Harvard Lane in Allen.

-Detectives interview Arochi and obtain consent to view his car.

-After first interview, detectives see video footage from garage and call Arochi back for 2nd*interview.

Sept. 4, 2014

-Detectives interview Arochi for a third time.

-Morris’ Toyota Celica processed by CSI, Dr Pepper can collected to obtain DNA profile.

Sept. 6, 2014

-Detective has conversation with Arochi about how he received injuries to his arm. Arochi claims he used a “lifter” to turn the tires on his vehicle and a tire fell on his arm.

-Detective interviews Boss, who said Arochi left angry that she rebuffed his advances.

-Foster allows detectives to forensically extract his cellphone records.

Sept. 10, 2014

-Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased.

Sept. 15, 2014

-Detective contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein, who advised that Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activated it on his personal account on Aug. 25.

-Arochi arrested by Wylie Police Department, charged with Class A misdemeanor for theft between $500 and $1500.

Sept. 18, 2014

-Detective interviewed brother Carlos Arochi, asked about car jack Enrique supposedly injured himself using.

Sept. 22, 2014

3 p.m. Arochi posts bond for theft arrest, released through Collin County Sherriff’s Office.

Sept. 23, 2014

-Detectives take possession of stolen cellular phone, returned by Sprint employee. Forensic analysis indicates phone has been “wiped” to eliminate or destroy data.

Sept. 24, 2014

-Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th*through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills.

-Detective obtains surveillance video from 10:15 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Kroger, in which Arochi inspects and wipes down his car.

Sept. 26, 2014

-Detectives obtain and execute search warrant for Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Car processed for the presence of bodily fluids and other trace evidence. Swabs were collected from the interior of the vehicle and the interior of the trunk.

Dec. 9, 2014

-Bode Technology forensic report comes back positive for Morris’ DNA on a sample labeled “swab from edge of trunk opening.” Swab indicated a significant amount of DNA present, likely from blood or saliva.

-Other DNA profiles were present, including the DNA of an unknown male

Dec. 13, 2014

7:50 a.m. Plano PD arrests Arochi at his home, charges him with aggravated kidnapping.

-Booked at Plano Jail, transferred to Collin County Detention Center.

-Arochi’s car is towed to Plano PD Crime Lab.

Dec. 14, 2014

-Arochi arraigned at Collin County Detention Center.

EA admitted to using pot in his car and they haven't charged him with that either. I don't understand why they seem to be ignoring that in favour of the SA charge. Even if that's what they think is the reason for the AK are they allowed to overlook other criminal acts?

They can only charge him if he was carrying a certain amount of pot, for instance an ounce and I don't think he wouldn't be arrested for it. Plus I don't think they are going to charge EA with something that they could charge the "others" for too. They don't care about pot or drinking and driving at this point or speeding, they just want somebody to talk. If LE arrested EA for smoking pot then nobody else is going to admit to smoking it. If they were all sitting around PP's apartment smoking a doobie and during that time they were passing said doobie and someone touched one of the girls inappropriately, anyone sitting around partaking that witnessed the inappropriate touch might not come forward with their story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat