GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug. 25, 2014

-Enrique Arochi allegedly steals gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activates it on his account.

Aug. 29, 2014

11:22 p.m. Arochi’s vehicle enters parking garage, 5717 Legacy Dr. Morris’ car enters immediately after.

Aug. 30, 2014

12:31 a.m. Morris’ ID scanned at Scruffy Duffies bar at Shops at Legacy.

12:34 a.m. Credit card transaction made w/ Morris’ MasterCard at Scruffy Duffies bar.

-Arochi, Sabrina Boss and Paulina Petrosky go to Whataburger. Morris and friend Steven Nickerson returned back to Petrosky's apartment.

2:34 a.m. Morris sent photo of her hand holding two keys to boyfriend Hunter Foster.

3:30 a.m. Morris and Arochi leave Petrosky’s apartment on Scruggs Way.

3:43 a.m. Morris calls Steven Nickerson, says she’s still walking to her vehicle.

3:50 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:53 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Arochi and Morris seen on surveillance camera entering parking garage.

3:58 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro leaves the parking garage.

4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

6:21 a.m. Sun rises.

10:15 a.m. Arochi pumps gas, inspects trunk and driver’s side of vehicle at Allen Kroger, 1212 E. Bethany Drive. He is seen on video wiping *down passenger side door and scrubbing *back of vehicle with squeegee.

11:00 a.m. Sprint coworker says Arochi arrives to work about 3 hours late, parks in back and appears “messed up,” walking with a limp. Coworkes says Arochi had visible scratches and a bite mark on his arm, and was complaining his ribs hurt.

Sept. 2, 2014

11:17 p.m. Mark Morris reports his daughter missing to Plano PD.

Sept. 3, 2014

-Detectives assigned to case and attempt to contact Arochi at 1218 Harvard Lane in Allen.

-Detectives interview Arochi and obtain consent to view his car.

-After first interview, detectives see video footage from garage and call Arochi back for 2nd*interview.

Sept. 4, 2014

-Detectives interview Arochi for a third time.

-Morris’ Toyota Celica processed by CSI, Dr Pepper can collected to obtain DNA profile.

Sept. 6, 2014

-Detective has conversation with Arochi about how he received injuries to his arm. Arochi claims he used a “lifter” to turn the tires on his vehicle and a tire fell on his arm.

-Detective interviews Boss, who said Arochi left angry that she rebuffed his advances.

-Foster allows detectives to forensically extract his cellphone records.

Sept. 10, 2014

-Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased.

Sept. 15, 2014

-Detective contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein, who advised that Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activated it on his personal account on Aug. 25.

-Arochi arrested by Wylie Police Department, charged with Class A misdemeanor for theft between $500 and $1500.

Sept. 18, 2014

-Detective interviewed brother Carlos Arochi, asked about car jack Enrique supposedly injured himself using.

Sept. 22, 2014

3 p.m. Arochi posts bond for theft arrest, released through Collin County Sherriff’s Office.

Sept. 23, 2014

-Detectives take possession of stolen cellular phone, returned by Sprint employee. Forensic analysis indicates phone has been “wiped” to eliminate or destroy data.

Sept. 24, 2014

-Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th*through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills.

-Detective obtains surveillance video from 10:15 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Kroger, in which Arochi inspects and wipes down his car.

Sept. 26, 2014

-Detectives obtain and execute search warrant for Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Car processed for the presence of bodily fluids and other trace evidence. Swabs were collected from the interior of the vehicle and the interior of the trunk.

Dec. 9, 2014

-Bode Technology forensic report comes back positive for Morris’ DNA on a sample labeled “swab from edge of trunk opening.” Swab indicated a significant amount of DNA present, likely from blood or saliva.

-Other DNA profiles were present, including the DNA of an unknown male

Dec. 13, 2014

7:50 a.m. Plano PD arrests Arochi at his home, charges him with aggravated kidnapping.

-Booked at Plano Jail, transferred to Collin County Detention Center.

-Arochi’s car is towed to Plano PD Crime Lab.

Dec. 14, 2014

-Arochi arraigned at Collin County Detention Center.

Thank you Mom! :loveyou: In November EA wasn't even arrested yet. Again, interesting timing of charges.

Agreed! I wonder what he and Christina were fighting about before; some have said she thinks he was cheating on her? Maybe he didn't want to be around this group because they were all friends of ALP's, maybe he didn't want to send any party favors via Christine. Or maybe it was just more important to him to be making good money that weekend than going with her.

I think your right about CM having fought with him over her finding out he was cheating on her, it's never been confirmed.
I think she knew he was planning to be away 'working' that weekend, did he do this most weekends im thinking?
She was pissed off at him, and arranged to go and meet some friends. Take her mind off him. I'm thinking she was probably really mad, maybe she though he would contact her to try sort things out. Then when she started drinking, she became more and more upset about it. Her mind pre-occupied. She found out about HF bumping into ALP and this fulled her fire to want to speak to HF even more.

I'm sure all these people who were there that night, including EA had there own ways and means of getting there drugs. Usual suppliers.

Makes me feel sick to my stomach to even think this. But did CM plan to go back to EA's to have revenge sex or something? Make HF jealous? Is this when things have gone wrong? Yuck.

They can only charge him if he was carrying a certain amount of pot, for instance an ounce and I don't think he wouldn't be arrested for it. Plus I don't think they are going to charge EA with something that they could charge the "others" for too. They don't care about pot or drinking and driving at this point or speeding, they just want somebody to talk. If LE arrested EA for smoking pot then nobody else is going to admit to smoking it. If they were all sitting around PP's apartment smoking a doobie and during that time they were passing said doobie and someone touched one of the girls inappropriately, anyone sitting around partaking that witnessed the inappropriate touch might not come forward with their story.

Not to mention the pot charges do nothing in the grand scheme of things. Jmo, but I do not believe the SA story of SB/eA and I know I am not the only one. I also don't believe that SA was the motive of CMs disappearance. Then you have the PI going on record saying she believed it was drugs. This is the PI who was working for CMs family. SO, I think when LE saw the sexual assault they saw it is an opportunity to strengthen their case against him and the SA angle. Of course they don't need to prove SA to prove he is guilty of AK. But I am sure when they saw this they thought it would help them. The pot helps nothing and does nothing for anything. Also, that is why they are getting to the GJ so quickly and before the AK. So, when they go to GJ for AK they can say they already went for the SA. The testimony of the daughter, who I feel horrible for, as she is a victim and her mother (who knew about this relationship since 2012 yet didn't report it) should have a say in what happens because there lives are about to become public and this victims life will become an open book. That is not fair. Yes, EA broke the law, but as victims we have rights to not press charges and rights to be public.

The police did not have to arrest him on this charge. The chose to arrest him. Everytime someone gets pulled over are Tickets given? Everytime a spouse calls the police while in a domestic dispute do the arrest the other person? Everytime police pull someone over while drinking and driving do they get a DUI?

No. No. No. At least where I live. I can't provide a link, but I know this as fact. Police do not arrest everyone everytime. I am from a police family and love and support them, but sometimes they are doing things for different reasons. And here I believe the reason is to prove the pattern of sexual assault. They are not looking out for "Jennifer." Jmo, IMO, moo.

If he didn't (and I agree he didn't unless it was a code between he and CM exclusively) then it certainly should have been HUGE RED FLAG that something was up when CM was texting him from a strange # and then all of a sudden up and sends a BIZARRE - HUGE NO-NO text about some "good rock". That text alone should have sent him running to Christina's aid the minute he received that text.
I think he was busy with another girl.

Not to mention the pot charges do nothing in the grand scheme of things. Jmo, but I do not believe the SA story of SB/eA and I know I am not the only one. I also don't believe that SA was the motive of CMs disappearance. Then you have the PI going on record saying she believed it was drugs. This is the PI who was working for CMs family. SO, I think when LE saw the sexual assault they saw it is an opportunity to strengthen their case against him and the SA angle. Of course they don't need to prove SA to prove he is guilty of AK. But I am sure when they saw this they thought it would help them. The pot helps nothing and does nothing for anything. Also, that is why they are getting to the GJ so quickly and before the AK. So, when they go to GJ for AK they can say they already went for the SA. The testimony of the daughter, who I feel horrible for, as she is a victim and her mother (who knew about this relationship since 2012 yet didn't report it) should have a say in what happens because there lives are about to become public and this victims life will become an open book. That is not fair. Yes, EA broke the law, but as victims we have rights to not press charges and rights to be public.

The police did not have to arrest him on this charge. The chose to arrest him. Everytime someone gets pulled over are Tickets given? Everytime a spouse calls the police while in a domestic dispute do the arrest the other person? Everytime police pull someone over while drinking and driving do they get a DUI?

No. No. No. At least where I live. I can't provide a link, but I know this as fact. Police do not arrest everyone everytime. I am from a police family and love and support them, but sometimes they are doing things for different reasons. And here I believe the reason is to prove the pattern of sexual assault. They are not looking out for "Jennifer." Jmo, IMO, moo.

:goodpost: I wonder how "Jennifer" is doing since the release of information. I don't understand why the police had to go into the number of times they had sex. It just took the one time before she was of age to charge him.

I see this case very simply now.

I think he acted alone.
I don't think it was pre-meditated.
I don't think drugs are involved.
I think something happned to make her willingly get into his car, and this is when something has happened.
I think he dumped her body before going to work the next morning.
I think he has simply 'got lucky' as such with where he put her body.
The only other arrest I think could get made is if someone lies and gives false evidence or an alibi etc... But only time will tell.

I don't think this is a drug cartel, drug arrangement gone wrong and he's too scared to speak up.

He knows what he done with Christina. He knows why her DNA is in the trunk of his car.

:clap:

IMO The girlfriend/housemate of a drug dealer would NEVER text him on a private phone anything having to do with drugs. She would know better.

I agree she would never blatantly text him/ tell someone to text him, "Hey can I have some crack, baby?" That's why she asked for good rock, drug code.

Not trying to be snarky here, but I am just curious about this:
What do you think SB's motivation was for lying about this incident with EA?
TIA

If I would have bet that any defendant would have been found guilty, it would have been CA. You're right - a jury's verdict is anyone's guess and actually scary to even think about. Even with evidence staring juries in the face....
What prevented the guilty verdict was reasonable doubt. They could not prove which person in the house actually did the deed. The defense used George, but Cindy A. was actually the last person seen with Caylee and others had access to the vehicle used to transport her.

EA admitted to using pot in his car and they haven't charged him with that either. I don't understand why they seem to be ignoring that in favour of the SA charge. Even if that's what they think is the reason for the AK are they allowed to overlook other criminal acts?
This proves my point of how they can pick and choose. They are not charging the SA only because it came up and they can't "look the other way". It is because it helps them in some way to bolster either the case or to run up time on him (or both).

They aren't going to get much time out of a pot roach found in his ashtray, but can slap on years with the SA, imo.

One thing they do not have is a "smoking gun". DNA/blood in his trunk only goes to prove she was there at some point, but not necessarily dead. They obviously have no weapon. They have no confession. They have no witnesses. No crime scene. No body. No way to prove he was even present at the time she was murdered. And "guesses" won't get them very far with a jury. What they do have at this point is reasonable doubt. They have a lot to overcome. This is not the "slam dunk" some believe.

BBM, which is why, IMO, they are charging him with AK and not murder. The presence of blood in a vehicle's trunk and the subsequent disappearance of an individual, who was last seen with the owner of that vehicle, is very telling of foul play. With the evidence thus far released, this is the charge LE feels will be the most likely of yielding a conviction, IMO.

Not trying to be snarky here, but I am just curious about this:
What do you think SB's motivation was for lying about this incident with EA?
TIA
I don't think she lied, but it was quite obvious in the search warrant she was led into her statement. She didn't appear to think it was a big deal, but the detective kept on until it seemed as such, imo. I honestly don't believe SB thought about it beyond going in the other room because he was bugging her not that she was scared of him or thought he was going to assault her in any way (but that is strictly my personal opinion and how I read the statement). I think the detective blew it out of proportion into an angry rejection of a sexual advance on EA's part in order to get the SW.

In earlier threads a discussion of what the family knew or didn't know as the case unfolded came up a lot.
Some people believe CM's family are in on details of the case via LE input.

Did anybody see the show about the 50 yo woman who lived in Long Beach who was murdered at her back door at the same time LE was standing at her front door?
She answered her front door and LE told her a neighbor had reported a burglar in the neighborhood.
She told LE she'd get the key to the gate and be right back but was killed with a knife by the burglar while LE was still waiting for her to bring the key.
The LE guy who speaks on the show is likable.
He knew the department had egg on their face because of the odd circumstances when they failed to protect.
Anyway, the first belief/conclusion was the woman disturbed a random burglar in the house resulting in a fatal attack.
But, being murdered by having her throat cut with a knife isn't a usual MO in burglaries.

The interesting point of the show was LE explained they had to withhold any theories or ideas from family members as they investigated the case.
LE mentioned this included the young son when he asked him directly if there was any way his dad might have been involved.
LE, in no way, wanted the idea to get out that the husband was indeed a suspect and the one who orchestrated the murder of his wife.
LE explained they feel awful sometimes when they can't let family members know more about their investigation.
The purpose, in this case, was they didn't want to spook the husband as they put forth the plan to trick him into revealing the truth.
His phone was tapped and the middle man was wired while meeting with the husband.
By the way, the "burglar" was caught immediately as he left the house and was incarcerated the whole time as the investigation continued behind the scene.
The "burglar" was a 22 yo hired hit man and this was his first crime on record.

For a long time, the case appeared to neighbors, close family members or anyone who asked that a random burglary was the reason for the tragic murder.
The perp had been under arrest from the get-go while inside LE, an active investigation continued.
Evidence emerged showing a plan that involved the husband, a middle man and a hired low-cost, inexperienced hit man.

LE explained why they can't or won't let any theories or evidence out of the bag in some cases saying it is necessary even though it is hard to maintain a facade.
LE brought up the subject of the media too and explained during some types of investigations, LE cannot reveal anything about the case.
The purpose for major secrecy is to keep the main suspect/s in the dark so they're not threatened and continue to go about life as usual (so they think).

Some may think this is a no-brain topic.
I've read many posts indicating people believe that victims' families are briefed by LE on a case that involves their loved one.

EA admitted to using pot in his car and they haven't charged him with that either. I don't understand why they seem to be ignoring that in favour of the SA charge. Even if that's what they think is the reason for the AK are they allowed to overlook other criminal acts?

They would ignore drugs if they have sex-related evidence from the car or on the mat.

In earlier threads a discussion of what the family knew or didn't know as the case unfolded came up a lot.
Some people believe CM's family are in on details of the case via LE input.

Did anybody see the show about the 50 yo woman who lived in Long Beach who was murdered at her back door at the same time LE was standing at her front door?
She answered her front door and LE told her a neighbor had reported a burglar in the neighborhood.
She told LE she'd get the key to the gate and be right back but was killed with a knife by the burglar while LE was still waiting for her to bring the key.
The LE guy who speaks on the show is likable.
He knew the department had egg on their face because of the odd circumstances when they failed to protect.
Anyway, the first belief/conclusion was the woman disturbed a random burglar in the house resulting in a fatal attack.
But, being murdered by having her throat cut with a knife isn't a usual MO in burglaries.

The interesting point of the show was LE explained they had to withhold any theories or ideas from family members as they investigated the case.
LE mentioned this included the young son when he asked him directly if there was any way his dad might have been involved.
LE, in no way, wanted the idea to get out that the husband was indeed a suspect and the one who orchestrated the murder of his wife.
LE explained they feel awful sometimes when they can't let family members know more about their investigation.
The purpose, in this case, was they didn't want to spook the husband as they put forth the plan to trick him into revealing the truth.
His phone was tapped and the middle man was wired while meeting with the husband.
By the way, the "burglar" was caught immediately as he left the house and was incarcerated the whole time as the investigation continued behind the scene.
The "burglar" was a 22 yo hired hit man and this was his first crime on record.

For a long time, the case appeared to neighbors, close family members or anyone who asked that a random burglary was the reason for the tragic murder.
The perp had been under arrest from the get-go while inside LE, an active investigation continued.
Evidence emerged showing a plan that involved the husband, a middle man and a hired low-cost, inexperienced hit man.

LE explained why they can't or won't let any theories or evidence out of the bag in some cases saying it is necessary even though it is hard to maintain a facade.
LE brought up the subject of the media too and explained during some types of investigations, LE cannot reveal anything about the case.
The purpose for major secrecy is to keep the main suspect/s in the dark so they're not threatened and continue to go about life as usual (so they think).

Some may think this is a no-brain topic.
I've read many posts indicating people believe that victims' families are briefed by LE on a case that involves their loved one.
Great post. I wasn't aware of that case (but will find it).

Yes. There are plenty of cases where LE plays it very close to the vest and doesn't give anything away to the victim's family. I am not seeing LE giving CM's family much information and things are not coming out until the Sunshine laws require it when SWs are filed or inside the court proceedings.

However, your story reminds me of something I had not considered before: What if EA was paid to kidnap CM? What if his motive was money not SA? The good rock text could have been code, but nothing to do with drugs.

Great post. I wasn't aware of that case (but will find it).

Yes. There are plenty of cases where LE plays it very close to the vest and doesn't give anything away to the victim's family. I am not seeing LE giving CM's family much information and things are not coming out until the Sunshine laws require it when SWs are filed or inside the court proceedings.

However, your story reminds me of something I had not considered before: What if EA was paid to kidnap CM? What if his motive was money not SA? The good rock text could have been code, but nothing to do with drugs.

But according to the SW, if EA had his way, he would be on the couch with SB. I don't believe that EA was working for more than gratification.

They would ignore drugs if they have sex-related evidence from the car or on the mat.

Do you believe LE may be holding back evidence of Christina being in the passenger seat of EA's car? So far, LE claims she was in the trunk when EA exited the garage.

It is difficult to imagine a sexual encounter taking place in the trunk of a Camaro.
LE made a comment - something like if you knew the evidence we have, you'd know why we suspect sex as the motive.
What then did LE find in EA's trunk indicating sex as the motive?
I can't wrap my brain around this idea.

On another topic, in the timeline above (thanks DexterMorgan), at 3:43 a.m. I believe the call was from SN to CM not the other way around.

I don't think she lied, but it was quite obvious in the search warrant she was led into her statement. She didn't appear to think it was a big deal, but the detective kept on until it seemed as such, imo. I honestly don't believe SB thought about it beyond going in the other room because he was bugging her not that she was scared of him or thought he was going to assault her in any way (but that is strictly my personal opinion and how I read the statement). I think the detective blew it out of proportion into an angry rejection of a sexual advance on EA's part in order to get the SW.

IMO, the detective would want to know what the last thing on EA's mind was, how he was acting, what was said, etc. How is it obvious in the SW that she was led into her statement? I think it could have been any of the girls he walked to the garage alone with - it just reeked of opportunity and what EA wanted, which was a hook-up. He was frustrated with women, I think furious at some point, and just lost it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214