GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe christina threatened to tell about the girl that died in the club from bad drugs which was supposedly gotten from HF's circle. So maybe they paid EA to bring her to them.

Do you believe LE may be holding back evidence of Christina being in the passenger seat of EA's car? So far, LE claims she was in the trunk when EA exited the garage.

It is difficult to imagine a sexual encounter taking place in the trunk of a Camaro.
LE made a comment - something like if you knew the evidence we have, you'd know why we suspect sex as the motive.
What then did LE find in EA's trunk indicating sex as the motive?
I can't wrap my brain around this idea.

On another topic, in the timeline above (thanks DexterMorgan), at 3:43 a.m. I believe the call was from SN to CM not the other way around.

There might have been something else in the trunk with stains?? Black shirt? I have to believe they have more than just SB's statement.

The calls while walking with EA seems like she was leary around him. Its like she wanted to let sn know that she was still with the sicko.

Great post. I wasn't aware of that case (but will find it).

Yes. There are plenty of cases where LE plays it very close to the vest and doesn't give anything away to the victim's family. I am not seeing LE giving CM's family much information and things are not coming out until the Sunshine laws require it when SWs are filed or inside the court proceedings.

However, your story reminds me of something I had not considered before: What if EA was paid to kidnap CM? What if his motive was money not SA? The good rock text could have been code, but nothing to do with drugs.

Thanks, SS.
Whenever I'm following a case, I notice factors from other cases that may apply.
Sometimes I wish (since I follow cases regularly) that I began keeping a chart/log of cases that include specific factors or highlight particular methods used by LE.
Because, today, I don't even remember specific details of the case I learned about yesterday; by next week, the broader points may be gone too.

Someone said comparing cases isn't useful. I disagree.
Lawyers have to learn to cite cases in order to substantiate their arguments.

Here's a link to the case I referred to (Lynn Schockner).
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/15/local/me-lbmurder15
Right off the bat, I notice the article has the hit man's age as "25".
On Dateline they gave an age of 22 when he carried out the crime.

The calls while walking with EA seems like she was leary around him. Its like she wanted to let sn know that she was still with the sicko.

Too bad he didn't pick up on that or care enough to follow through. :( moo

IMO, the detective would want to know what the last thing on EA's mind was, how he was acting, what was said, etc. How is it obvious in the SW that she was led into her statement? I think it could have been any of the girls he walked to the garage alone with - it just reeked of opportunity and what EA wanted, which was a hook-up. He was frustrated with women, I think furious at some point, and just lost it. JMO.

I went back and reread the SW. PP was the first to mention the incident and that EA was "upset" that SB had turned him down. It seemed to me that she freely offered this info after being asked if EA had been romantically interested in CM.

SB was then interviewed about the night and offered more details about the incident with EA, which seems reasonable to me since she was directly involved. When asked if she thought EA was angry at being rebuffed, she replied that yes, from the way he acted, he seemed "pretty angry and upset".

Perhaps the last question to SB could be considered leading: "obviously he thought your relationship was romantic and you didn't", but everything that PP and SB said about EA seemed very straight-forward and believable to me.
IMO

[/B]
But according to the SW, if EA had his way, he would be on the couch with SB. I don't believe that EA was working for more than gratification.

Wasn't the initial story that SB wanted EA to move off of (or over on) the couch so she could stretch out there? When he refused to move, she went into a bedroom.
If EA wanted SB on the couch, why wouldn't he have made room for her there?
The story doesn't make sense to me.

Too bad he didn't pick up on that or care enough to follow through. :( moo

And, how far did SN think CM got by 3:43, considering they (EA and CM) left the apartment around 3:30?
SN claims CM told him she was still walking to her car. What was he expecting at that time? Strange imo.

My guess is someone was curious if a resource connection had been successful.

And, how far did SN think CM got by 3:43, considering they (EA and CM) left the apartment around 3:30?
SN claims CM told him she was still walking to her car. What was he expecting at that time? Strange imo.

Maybe he didnt trust EA.

I went back and reread the SW. PP was the first to mention the incident and that EA was "upset" that SB had turned him down. It seemed to me that she freely offered this info after being asked if EA had been romantically interested in CM.

SB was then interviewed about the night and offered more details about the incident with EA, which seems reasonable to me since she was directly involved. When asked if she thought EA was angry at being rebuffed, she replied that yes, from the way he acted, he seemed "pretty angry and upset".

Perhaps the last question to SB could be considered leading: "obviously he thought your relationship was romantic and you didn't", but everything that PP and SB said about EA seemed very straight-forward and believable to me.
IMO

Then it doesn't make any sense Christina would be comfortable walking with EA.
If EA was turned down by SB and PP noticed EA was angry, wouldn't Christina have noticed his mood too?
SN claimed, for some unexplained reason, he had offered to drive CM all the way home
to Fort Worth. She decided she'd drive herself.
Couldn't SN at least have given CM a lift to her car instead of sending her off with a sexually frustrated EA?
There was a discussion the other day about being logical.
Do the couch or walking stories seem logical? Not to me they don't.

If EA was turned down by SB and PP noticed EA was angry, wouldn't Christina have noticed his mood too?
SN claimed, for some unexplained reason, he had offered to drive CM all the way home
Couldn't SN at least have given CM a lift to her car instead of sending her off with a sexually frustrated EA?

I heart you, WBG!

Maybe he didnt trust EA.

If that were the case, why didn't SN continue to check back with CM?
Especially when she didn't let him know when she arrived home, even later the next day or the day after that times two.

Did SN begin trusting EA after 3:43 a.m.?

She could have said my battery is low and iam almost to my car and i will talk to you later. Now once he seen a tryst or getting drugs from HF wasnt possible; He then could have said; forget that. Iam moving on to the next prospect.

She could have said my battery is low and iam almost to my car and i will talk to you later. Now once he seen a tryst or getting drugs from HF wasnt possible; He then could have said; forget that. Iam moving on to the next prospect.

Can you say who you're referring to? I'm confused!

Wasn't the initial story that SB wanted EA to move off of (or over on) the couch so she could stretch out there? When he refused to move, she went into a bedroom.
If EA wanted SB on the couch, why wouldn't he have made room for her there?
The story doesn't make sense to me.

It does to me (been there, uncomfortable place to be). I think it went like SB wanted to go to sleep and she was going to sleep on the couch. When EA wouldn't move so she could stretch out, she went to PP's bed and laid down with her - as in, "get lost, loser". I think the girls thought that was the end of the night. Party's over. I'm thinking he hadn't been hitting on Christina, at least at that point, JMO only.

I don't know what the others were thinking. I don't know if they were aware of the incident between SB and EA, or if they were just too wasted to care. I also don't know what motivation
PP and SB would have for embellishing their accounts of what happened that night.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member