GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was thought to be by some (not you per se) a psychopathic liar.

I think even EA realized it wouldn't help his case to say that wasn't him on camera walking with Christina. So even psychopathic liars can stumble upon a truth here and there, much like a broken clock is right 2x a day.

Well, actually, he did incorporate at least one lie when he claimed to walk one way upon reaching the parking garage and CM walked the other.

I haven't got the hang of all of the emoticons, I may have missed off the tongue in cheek one :iamashamed:

Didn't up to four other people tell LE that EA left with Christina, who was never seen again? Didn't one of them speak to her while she was walking with EA, after which she was never seen again? Wasn't she on video with EA, after which she was never seen again? And wasn't her DNA found in the trunk of EA's car? I mean, to suggest it was not Christina is an insult to a jury and anyone with a brain, Imo, and to suggest that EA had nothing to do with her disappearance is equally ridiculous. Jmo

The only thing a defense could possibly say that I might believe is that he tossed her in the trunk, and delivered to her someone else...but if true, that makes him guilty of Aggravated kidnapping, so of course they can't say that...

Didn't up to four other people tell LE that EA left with Christina, who was never seen again? Didn't one of them speak to her while she was walking with EA, after which she was never seen again? Wasn't she on video with EA, after which she was never seen again? And wasn't her DNA found in the trunk of EA's car? I mean, to suggest it was not Christina is an insult to a jury and anyone with a brain, Imo, and to suggest that EA had nothing to do with her disappearance is equally ridiculous. Jmo

The only thing a defense could possibly say that I might believe is that he tossed her in the trunk, and delivered to her someone else...but if true, that makes him guilty of Aggravated kidnapping, so of course they can't say that...

Sometimes those pesky facts are just so inconvenient!

IMO- Yes everyone can speculate and assume that CM was Kidnapped,was tortured,sexually assaulted, was at some point inside a small cramped up trunk,was forced,was killed,was dumped,was buried and so on. as of right now that is all that anyone really has for 6 months.
There are still so many blank blocks of time that not one of us knows 100% what really happened after 3:57:10am.(that is the actual time stamp when recording stopped)
allegedly - She(CM) was actually motion activated Vid recorded walking thru the corridor toward the interior of parking garage.
We can not see her face at any time (nor his) since it is only a back view-so I can not 100% beyond a doubt positively ID her as being Christina Morris walking thru the corridor-
What if she is alive somewhere ?? What if she just wanted to ditch her crappy life with HF ??
What if she had been threatened by him or his buddies?
So EA says it was her walking with him??? He could be lying again. What if It was not actually her we see in the video??? JMO~

BBM.
PPD said they have more video footage of Christina and Enrique walking from PP's apartment to their cars. It's likely that the jury will get to see all of the video footage.

Recognizing someone by a walk? I recognize people by their face. But that's me.

In theory that person, as txyorkiemom, said, could plenty of people. (imo too) And frankly I'd say kudos to CM if she did indeed make a run for it. Good for her. She was surrounded by.... oh I cant even say it, but you get it. If she took off I'd think good for her for getting gone....far, far... away from HF and etc.

The fact is there is, as far as the public knows (been released to the public) thus far until trial if there is one, only the back of a female looking person walking in that garage in clothes that have been described as various outfits for CM. What was the woman wearing? Is that so hard? Is there any video from the other bars? However bar or restaurant vids would not address what other clothes she may have changed into at the apt later in the evening/morning for whatever reason - that remains to be seen. (imo)

I don't remember LE saying this, so this is like a big whoopee for me! Thanks!! I think she tried to fight back and I love her even more for that.

I missed this also, can you post a link. TIA.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that it is being questioned whether CM is the person in the video... JMO

Benzick pulled video from two businesses, nothing unusual about walk to parking garage.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Personally, I find it hard to believe that it is being questioned whether CM is the person in the video... JMO

Benzick pulled video from two businesses, nothing unusual about walk to parking garage.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Hmm, so what businesses could that be? I was under the impression from what LE stated, the video pulled from the businesses was from after the left the garage. I thought the video we were shown was an entrance to the garage, not a business. Not sure why.

It's interesting to watch this play out. The more EA makes LE dig for more evidence, the more of his prior predatory crimes are going to emerge.

They already found "sexual assault of a CHILD" that happened 15-20 times (backed by EA's own words, his parents, the victim. victim's friends, and victim's parents). He'll come out of that one with a permanent "sex offender" status for life, and a stiff sentence.

I bet there were more, in the gap between that one and the predatory act(s) he attempted against Christina, and he's going to get buried in charges and shame if he doesn't call off the dogs by making a plea that includes telling what he did with Christina.

It's interesting to watch this play out. The more EA makes LE dig for more evidence, the more of his prior predatory crimes are going to emerge.

They already found "sexual assault of a CHILD" that happened 15-20 times (backed by EA's own words, his parents, the victim. victim's friends, and victim's parents). He'll come out of that one with a permanent "sex offender" status for life, and a stiff sentence.

I bet there were more, in the gap between that one and the predatory act(s) he attempted against Christina, and he's going to get buried in charges and shame if he doesn't call off the dogs by making a plea that includes telling what he did with Christina.
AGREED. The best predictor of behavior is to look at one's past.

Hmm, so what businesses could that be? I was under the impression from what LE stated, the video pulled from the businesses was from after the left the garage. I thought the video we were shown was an entrance to the garage, not a business. Not sure why.

How about a bank?
Did they stop at an ATM?

Respectfully, I'm not sure what you are asking here...

There are plenty of businesses at the Shops, so we don't know which ones..

The one 8 second video we were shown WAS from the garage surveillance camera. The link (you requested) refers to video from two businesses, showing that there was nothing unusual about the walk (CM & EA) to the parking garage.

Respectfully, I'm not sure what you are asking here...

There are plenty of businesses at the Shops, so we don't know which ones..

The one 8 second video we were shown WAS from the garage surveillance camera. The link (you requested) refers to video from two businesses, showing that there was nothing unusual about the walk (CM & EA) to the parking garage.

Per your link, Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive.

So, I am asking if anyone knows which businesses are along that path. If anyone who leaves in the area would share.

Texas is probably one of the most socially conservative states in the U.S. As are most of the Southern states.

Unfortunately for him, (fortunately for CM) this is where he chose to live & commit his crimes...
And this is where the jury member are from who will be convicting him :loveyou:

I dont think the good rock text meant anything. I think EA saw how upset Christina was about whatever was going on with HF and HF wasnt responding to her. I think EA was trying to impress her and said I bet he will respond to me. I will send a text asking about drugs and I bet he answers. I think EA was trying to get close to Christina.
If EA's goal was to have sex with CM, why would EA send ANY message to her boyfriend in hopes he would respond? However, if EA wanted HF to know he was with her a call from CM from his phone followed up by a text from him would work.

Per your link, Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive.

So, I am asking if anyone knows which businesses are along that path. If anyone who leaves in the area would share.
It's residential on the stretch of Parkwood they would have walked to get to the garage by Henry's. There are no businesses until you cross Legacy.i don't recall right now which ones. Also, it takes longer than ten minutes to walk from PP's apartment to Legacy. I'm not sure why Stamm said ten minutes. It's more like 20.

I thought he was thought to be by some (not you per se) a psychopathic liar.

IMO, I'm not convinced EA is a psychopathic liar, but everything that has been revealed about his feigned cooperation in this matter has been comprised of self serving lies. I think he has chosen a coward's path of keeping the details of that evening to himself for fear of the penalty. I do not think EA is career criminal nor do I think he is part of some elaborate scheme that has caused CM to disappear. I think, whatever happened that evening, whether it be SA, an accident, intentionally violent, unintended, or otherwise, he has clearly chosen to identify his freedom as ranking higher than a family's need for closure by lying and avoiding bearing responsibility for his actions, or lack thereof. I think, if he gets away with this, it will reinforce his "me first" attitude and he will become more of what he already is, dangerous.

His lies are like a 5 year old who said they didn't eat the cupcake when their mouth is surrounded by frosting and cupcake. I don't get it. Why did he so emphatically lie about things that were easily refuted? Sometimes I believe he has no clue what really happened that night. MOO

It's residential on the stretch of Parkwood they would have walked to get to the garage by Henry's. There are no businesses until you cross Legacy.i don't recall right now which ones. Also, it takes longer than ten minutes to walk from PP's apartment to Legacy. I'm not sure why Stamm said ten minutes. It's more like 20.

1) Hewlitt Packard runs along Parkwood and would have been on their right side as they walked. I do not know what kind of security cameras flank their campus, but due to it being access controlled to even enter the campus, I would imagine they have surveillance surrounding their gates.
2) If walking down Parkwood and turning left onto Legacy, they would have walked past a Benchmark Bank (left side) and a few restaurants. I wouldn't assume the restaurants have surveillance, but you never know.
3) Outside of this, I guess it just depends on where they turned left on Legacy. Did they continue to the corner of Parkwood and Legacy and cross then turn left? Bank of America would be directly ahead of them and then would immediately be to the right of them, as they turned to head towards Henyrs. I don't know if there are weather cameras, or city cameras @ Legacy.
4) Another possibility, is there are fences, but not privacy fences for the ground floor residents who live alongside Parkwood in the shops of Legacy. Those apartments have sliding glass doors or access points directly facing Parkwood and they could very well have personally provided motion cameras for safety measures. I don't think this would be a far stretch for a source of video footage either.

His lies are like a 5 year old who said they didn't eat the cupcake when their mouth is surrounded by frosting and cupcake. I don't get it. Why did he so emphatically lie about things that were easily refuted? Sometimes I believe he has no clue what really happened that night. MOO

If he's not a psychopath then he's a pathological liar. They lie habitually, often for no apparent reason.
I vote for psychopath/sociopath.
I believe he knows exactly what happened that night, but thinks others will believe him, probably like mommy has/does. Another reason might be that we live in a culture of denial and self-absorption.
Jmo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members