Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are AK and SA charges

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Interesting because I believe that it was just yesterday that someone posted that they thought that there appeared to be some distancing from Gore. EA possibly still in denial and doesn't want to take attorney's advice?

I believe Franklin was one of the attorneys mentioned a few months ago, before Gore.. Franklin is the attorney that will defend you even if you "killed your grandmother'' (according to his website)... (sheesh)

Robbie McClung (Richards business partner) defended Melinda Muniz in January on the capital murder case of the 2yo child. She didn't really put on a defense IMO, and MM was convicted very quickly.

http://www.robbiemcclung.com/#
"McClung & Franklin was formed and designed to take on the most difficult, challenging, and sometimes hopeless cases"

LE had to say no-one was in the clear, and other arrests may still be made. I'm 100% convinced EA acted alone that night. Does anyone else know what he done with CM? Perhaps. Has anyone lied? Gave a false statement or alibi? Perhaps... This could be the possibility where I think other arrests might be made.

I'm really curious as to why people feel that EA didn't act alone?

In my opinion: drugs, questionable judgement/association in choice of friends and boyfriends, and the incident in March 2014 with CM and the stranger/friend reported by CM to the Fort Worth police. All of which show, in my opinion, that she was leading a life full of making bad decisions.

Bad people, in my opinion, are always in the drug scene, especially the dealing end. You never know what someone hooked on a drug will do. You never know what drug dealers will do. Those higher up the chain have little regard for the lives of those on the lower end - both users and dealers.

These folks that are supposed "friends" of CM, the night of the party, have already admitted that they were all using, at minimum, adderall and marijuana. Throw in the alcohol and the drug dealer boyfriend CM or EA were texting that night for "good rock" and, in my opinion, anything is possible...but, not anything good.

<mod snip>
As posted many times before, in my opinion, birds of a feather flock together. And, when the birds of a feather are vultures and scavengers, wasting their lives, time, money, and that of their families and loved ones, on the drug scene...? Well, I believe, the blanks can be filled in any number of ways; even the biggest blank of where she is and what happened.

I'm not exactly sure how that works. But, I'm sure that I've seen instances, maybe forensic files, where LE wanted someone's DNA to test and they set up a ruse to get it. I doubt that would be allowed in court but maybe as a way to satisfy their own, internal curiousity.

They pulled trash twice from the Arochi home, they could have easily gotten DNA from something in that.

JMO

I believe Franklin was one of the attorneys mentioned a few months ago, before Gore.. Franklin is the attorney that will defend you even if you "killed your grandmother'' (according to his website)... (sheesh)
Perhaps Gore was an interim attorney until Franklin could work through the cases that he had already committed to. Franklin was the death penalty attorney that the former VI kept referring to, correct?

Perhaps Gore was an interim attorney until Franklin could work through the cases that he had already committed to. Franklin was the death penalty attorney that the former VI kept referring to, correct?

No, that was Paul Johnson...

In my opinion: drugs, questionable judgement/association in choice of friends and boyfriends, and the incident in March 2014 with CM and the stranger/friend reported by CM to the Fort Worth police. All of which show, in my opinion, that she was leading a life full of making bad decisions.

Bad people, in my opinion, are always in the drug scene, especially the dealing end. You never know what someone hooked on a drug will do. You never know what drug dealers will do. Those higher up the chain have little regard for the lives of those on the lower end - both users and dealers.

These folks that are supposed "friends" of CM, the night of the party, have already admitted that they were all using, at minimum, adderall and marijuana. Throw in the alcohol and the drug dealer boyfriend CM or EA were texting that night for "good rock" and, in my opinion, anything is possible...but, not anything good.

Again, none of those at the party were leaving a bible study (correct me if I'm wrong, but among the list of things reported to have been found between CM and EA, I haven't yet seen a bible listed). EA could be the puzzle or just one piece of it. The drugs, associations with drug dealing/using guys and gals, and the incident in Fort Worth, in my opinion, keep the door open to others being involved.

As posted many times before, in my opinion, birds of a feather flock together. And, when the birds of a feather are vultures and scavengers, wasting their lives, time, money, and that of their families and loved ones, on the drug scene...? Well, I believe, the blanks can be filled in any number of ways; even the biggest blank of where she is and what happened.

All of the above made a logical STARTING point when she was first discovered missing in early Sep 2014. Look at the creeps, crooks, and sleazes around her, which as you point out seem to have lots of issues, and see what you find.

However, they already did that, many many months ago! And it worked, exactly like it should.

As it turned out, one of those creeps, crooks, or sleazes was the last person she was ever seen with. On further investigation her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK. When asked, he made up ever-changing stories about being with her that night and what happened after she was last seen. And she was never seen or heard from again.

As to the other creeps, crooks, and sleazes around her, none of them has been found to have been in her company at any time after she was last seen on video with EA.

So we have all the evidence pointing at one of the creeps, crooks, and sleazes, he's been arrested and is headed to trial for her abduction, so looks to me like they solved the case doing exactly what you proposed. The idea that it's time NOW to ignore all they know and look somewhere else makes no sense to me, nor can I imagine any world in which LE would remotely entertain such an idea.

They pulled trash twice from the Arochi home, they could have easily gotten DNA from something in that.

JMO

How would they know if something in the trash had EA's DNA on it though? There were other people living in the house. It's expensive to test, especially not knowing whom it belongs to.

o/t ~ "doggie". Woe breaks into tears because her beloved dog of 13 years was put down yesterday.
My household is being flooded with tears. Everywhere you look, she's not there anymore.
Which brings home, almost beyond bearable to even just imagine, what it must be like when a person you love is missing and feared to be dead.
Truly unimaginable and there must not be words to describe the situation other than excruciating.
There will be a place in Hell for ******* who force other people into this position.
There has to be.

Awwww Woe, I am sorry. That is so difficult. We get so attached to our pets and it is so heartbreaking. Sending (((HUGS))) your way. I have a little cockapoo house-dog that is 9 now and he's just the most spoiled little thing and I love him so much. I can't imagine the day when he is no longer here with me. I have had him since he was 10 weeks old and he is always at my feet or on my lap or sleeping next to me in bed. Thinking of you at this difficult time. Again, sending you hugs.

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
To clarify: Keith Gore confirms he's still attorney for #EnriqueArochi on both charges; said district clerk made a mistake on court records

This court clerk should be fired, or in fact should just find something else in life that she's actually good at.

This same thing happened on or around 12/22 with a mix up of these two guys.

RE:Brittany Feagans, Reporter
December 23, 2014 ·
UPDATE: Enrique Arochi is still being represented by Keith Gore. We just called to confirm. Court hadn't realized he was Arochi's attorney and had assigned Franklin, but everything has been cleared up. Again, Keith Gore is attorney for Enrique Arochi.

JMO

I totally believe they already had EA's DNA but did the warrant as a formality to make sure there was no question of it.

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
To clarify: Keith Gore confirms he's still attorney for #EnriqueArochi on both charges; said district clerk made a mistake on court records

That clerk sure does make a LOT of mistakes.

Checking in with all you great thinkers - and SteveS, I think I love you. And I mean that in a sisterly/motherly kind of way. :)

o/t ~ "doggie". Woe breaks into tears because her beloved dog of 13 years was put down yesterday.
My household is being flooded with tears. Everywhere you look, she's not there anymore.
Which brings home, almost beyond bearable to even just imagine, what it must be like when a person you love is missing and feared to be dead.
Truly unimaginable and there must not be words to describe the situation other than excruciating.
There will be a place in Hell for ******* who force other people into this position.
There has to be.
I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Again, none of those at the party were leaving a bible study (correct me if I'm wrong, but among the list of things reported to have been found between CM and EA, I haven't yet seen a bible listed). EA could be the puzzle or just one piece of it. The drugs, associations with drug dealing/using guys and gals, and the incident in Fort Worth, in my opinion, keep the door open to others being involved.

I have bolded that with which I am unfamiliar. Could you please explain: What is this March 2014 incident which you refer to in your first paragraph? I have not read all the threads, as I have a comparatively recent join date here at Websleuths.

All of the above made a logical STARTING point when she was first discovered missing in early Sep 2014. Look at the creeps, crooks, and sleazes around her, which as you point out seem to have lots of issues, and see what you find.

However, they already did that, many many months ago! And it worked, exactly like it should.

As it turned out, one of those creeps, crooks, or sleazes was the last person she was ever seen with. On further investigation her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK. When asked, he made up ever-changing stories about being with her that night and what happened after she was last seen. And she was never seen or heard from again.

As to the other creeps, crooks, and sleazes around her, none of them has been found to have been in her company at any time after she was last seen on video with EA.

So we have all the evidence pointing at one of the creeps, crooks, and sleazes, he's been arrested and is headed to trial for her abduction, so looks to me like they solved the case doing exactly what you proposed. The idea that it's time NOW to ignore all they know and look somewhere else makes no sense to me, nor can I imagine any world in which LE would remotely entertain such an idea.
Excellent post...

Imho, you should read all the threads from the beginning til now. I know you jumped on this forum because you were searching for your own issues. So sorry you are going through so much strife. Perhaps the two cases aren't the same at all.
We would be happy to help slueth what you need us to!

Because I am searching for my daughter (not issues!), I do not have time to read through all the threads. Has everyone else read through all the threads? I would say I have stress but not strife. You are incorrect that I make assumptions about similarity. Your offer is kind, but it apparently not something I have to power to decide at this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73