GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #39 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna think about these questions?

He worked at a golf store, so he could be familiar with golf courses. He has interest in baseball, so he could be familiar with baseball fields. We know he liked phones and worked at the Sprint store. What else?

I want to think about the family and extended property nearby. I wonder if a parental business or business connection would put EA in a positions to know where there are empty houses, sheds, storage units which someone might have some access to. Maybe family property. I don't think we have to say his family is involved to think about these things. What we need to think is what would his familiarity level be with such potential places. Where would he be comfortable leaving a body, either temporarily or permanently. I wonder how closely Plano Police were watching him after she went missing. He would have had at least a few days. He might not know that but . . .

However, if someone else were involved, he could have actually handed off CM to that other person. Then no telling how long before the final place was selected.

Also, I do not believe she was in the trunk when EA left the garage. I believe she was in the passenger seat.

The searches seem weird, but maybe that's just my perception. I get the sense that LE is walking a tightrope between offering help, and keeping their evidence under wraps. For example, I don't think the family has been provided all the various ping data to try to analyze and work from, which would certainly be extremely helpful, but would also let the cat out of the bag on what LE has discovered about EA and his movements.

That would be brutal and disgusting to let the family search places LE was fairly sure she wasn't. Is that what you are saying?

That would be brutal and disgusting to let the family search places LE was fairly sure she wasn't. Is that what you are saying?

Not really. I figure LE is indeed giving them some feedback and guidance as to where to look, or not, from time to time.

But what I am saying is that (based on things said by the family at times) I don't think they have free access to the specifics of the ping data pertaining to EA's phone. Not even sure they know much about them, frankly, and I think at times when LE has revealed such things, the family is as surprised as we are.

If I was searching, I would want to know where and when every ping from EAs phone was recorded, for maybe an entire week after CM went missing, and then draw my own conclusions as to where to look for CM. And I also might push for every ping of everyone else I can think of, and see what it shows. But you can only work with what you can get.

No, no it was clear, mine was not - I basically jumped of your post to address the topic in general then didn't fully explain it.

Let's just say I am the only one he feels he can trust to help him get out of this jam with CM and not shame his family. Something went badly and now he's looking for help. After reluctantly doing that, I then find out he was also stealing phones. I'm not going to bail him out and possibly get on LE's radar. He's going to have to wait for Mom.

Without mentioning any names, is it clear who I am when saying that? Cryptic, I know but TOS is important.

Personally I do NOT believe anyone helped him. My point was only to show how it's plausible for the people alluding to it.

JMO

ETA: I do believe the Body came before the theft charge.

BBM

Crystal clear actually, and that is probably because you are echoing my thoughts almost exactly. Thank you for taking us in that crystal (cryptic) direction. :cheers:

Not really. I figure LE is indeed giving them some feedback and guidance as to where to look, or not, from time to time.

But what I am saying is that (based on things said by the family at times) I don't think they have free access to the specifics of the ping data pertaining to EA's phone. Not even sure they know much about them, frankly, and I think at times when LE has revealed such things, the family is as surprised as we are.

If I was searching, I would want to know where and when every ping from EAs phone was recorded, for maybe an entire week after CM went missing, and then draw my own conclusions as to where to look for CM. And I also might push for every ping of everyone else I can think of, and see what it shows. But you can only work with what you can get.

If LE's info was that good, now that EA is safely behind bars, then why would LE not be working very closely with Christina's family and those who provide other resources, to coordinate renewed searches for Christina? Perhaps I am just not understanding what you are saying. Elaboration please.

You are misunderstanding me.

I do not think he asked for or had help from anyone. I have repeatedly said I don't believe he had an accomplice.

I think he may have been on the way to see someone. If those texts are legit and there was a personal or business relationship there, EA may have been going to see someone with CM and something happened on the way.

This info might help narrow down where to look for CM.

I have NEVER said EA had help. I have tried so hard to be clear and keep getting reprimanded for saying something I did not say. :(

LE may have thought along these lines too and that's why they examined the pings of POI phone(s) to figure out where/who/why they traveled where they did and search these areas.

Btw: who is reprimanding you?

If LE's info was that good, now that EA is safely behind bars, then why would LE not be working very closely with Christina's family and those who provide other resources, to coordinate renewed searches for Christina? Perhaps I am just not understanding what you are saying. Elaboration please.

I'm right there with you. I can not see how, if the only suspect is behind bars with a solid case, they could possibly not share the ping data with family. I'm surprised they haven't let the public know of a few places to be on alert for her belongings or remains as the weather warms. Unless, they think CM is still alive and it could endanger her or others to release info?

I'm right there with you. I can not see how, if the only suspect is behind bars with a solid case, they could possibly not share the ping data with family. I'm surprised they haven't let the public know of a few places to be on alert for her belongings or remains as the weather warms. Unless, they think CM is still alive and it could endanger her or others to release info?

At the bond hearing, LE stated that they believe Arochi kidnapped & killed CM. So, I don't believe they think she is still alive. jmo

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27856631/christina-morris-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail

I thought we had pulled a quote where Tilley said he could not confirm either way.

Also, then my only theory is that they are not sharing info because they are afraid of tipping off a possible witness/accomplice who might have more info?

I'm actually interested how you can be implicated for AK, without a body or anything. Without a body or another person involved, I would assume he killed her, but they aren't going for murder...yet, right? Or do we think they are seriously just trying to hide evidence from the defense?

I thought we had pulled a quote where Tilley said he could not confirm either way.

Also, then my only theory is that they are not sharing info because they are afraid of tipping off a possible witness/accomplice who might have more info?

I'm actually interested how you can be implicated for AK, without a body or anything. Without a body, I would assume he killed her, but they aren't going for murder...yet, right? Or do we think they are seriously just trying to hide evidence from the defense?

Good ol' Tilley.. gotta love the guy. The statement from the link I posted was from sworn testimony, so I'll go with that. Tilley's statement was probably to a bunch of reporters, since he is the public relations spokesman. But either statement you go with is not definitive..

It seems the AK charge is more of a sure thing. They can always pursue a murder charge down the road.

For those asking, keep in mind that I can only offer an outsider's attempt at "reading between the lines" of what is happening in the dynamic between LE and the family. So who knows? But here's my thinking.

FROM THE FAMILY'S PERSPECTIVE

For some time I've felt that the family has had mistaken impressions about the evidence. My heart goes out to them, as their burden has to be monstrously heavy, and I think they do their best with what they have been given.

But they are limited by what they are told, and then further limited by the fact that at times they may misinterpret what they are told. And based on the mistakes, I don't think LE is anywhere close to transparent with them. So I don't take their thinking as gospel, and observe that they get surprised by new revelations by LE, just like we do.

IOW when it comes to knowing the evidence against EA, I think they are mostly treated as outsiders -- and the ping data is clearly evidence.

FROM LE'S PERSPECTIVE

1 EA may be in jail, but he hasn't been convicted.
2 LE's highest priority at this point is to prosecute EA.
3 They will avoid actions that have the potential to help EA, even a little bit.
4 So I think they tell the family only the barest minimum about the evidence. Still.
5 They want CM found, but I think what they will offer is their own interpretation of the evidence (ie, "you might want to look here, or there") rather than providing the data to the family to examine and use and share and so on.
6 The family might have the best of intentions, but LE doesn't have to worry about "loose lips" - even an accidental slip in some way - if they reveal next to nothing.
7 I wouldn't be surprised if there is coordination between family and LE as to where they have looked, and where to look next with each new search, but that's just my belief as to what makes sense with nothing to say it's operating that way.
8 FWIW I don't know if finding CM really helps get a conviction in the AK case. If it doesn't, there's no benefit to LE to find her at this point. Just a thought.

I can't remember the exact wording used and I've never been out searching on the weekly Sat morning searches but apparently they ask the searchers not to discuss publicly where they search, also these searches are coordinated with the "help" of PPD. Again I've never been but some on WS have and that's what I've seen posted elsewhere. So Steve I think you're correct (above) and initially I think LE's secrecy is what fueled a tremendous amount of anger from JM & the Morris family causing them to lash out at times in the media re: their frustrations.

Im sure it happens in every case though, not just this one

Good ol' Tilley.. gotta love the guy. The statement from the link I posted was from sworn testimony, so I'll go with that. Tilley's statement was probably to a bunch of reporters, since he is the public relations spokesman. But either statement you go with is not definitive..

It seems the AK charge is more of a sure thing. They can always pursue a murder charge down the road.

Yes... also if they were to pursue a murder charge, he was found not guilty (lots of theories here as we've read), and then her body was found after, they could not try him again no matter what the evidence. The AK charge keeps him in custody until they (potentially) have something more.

I had a thought last night. With so many TV shows out now basically giving detailed instructions on how to dispose of a body without a trace (Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc. Shows I loved BTW), and so many of today's youth easily influenced by the media, could EA have gotten an idea from there?

So my thought unfortunately is she may be gone for good. The chemical angle, I think he'd be flagged for getting it and of course there's the issue of time and access. Burning is high on my list as its not difficult here to get out into a wooded area and start a fire undetected. Bagged and underwater, possibly. Not to mention if he had help eg. a family member then time constraints are no longer an issue. There's also the possibility that she's alive and that's the best case scenario. Thoughts?

I have thought about this myself. I never watched Breaking Bad or Dexter though. In particular an episode of Forensic Files which featured April Barber's tragic murder by her husband Justin. He actually searched on his computer where he could shoot himself and the shots not be fatal. He shot himself 4 times and shot April once in the face. A detective who worked the case said that no matter how meticulously a murder is planned that ultimately a murderer will make a minimum of 30 mistakes in committing that murder. However, the murderer can usually only remember 5 mistakes they made during the course of the murder. I got a little cold chill when I read about the list found in the trash.

Anyway, here's a link to April's tragic story. http://bogbuster2.blogspot.com/2008/12/justin-mertis-barber-timeline-to-murder.html

If... IF...EA disposed of a body, he had to believe he was under time constraints and would have utilized a dumpster. If he passed her off to someone else, she very well could still be alive. Her mother was convinced at one point Christina had been sold into the sex trade and very much alive.

"She met her friends around 9 p.m. the night before she disappeared," McElroy said. "One of the girls is friends with Enrique and had invited him to come with them."

Morris, according to her mom, enjoyed the night out and planned to spend the night at one of her girlfriends' apartment, but decided to go home after a text message dispute with her boyfriend, who was back at her place in Fort Worth.

"She was upset and wanted to go, so Enrique volunteered to walk her to her car," McElroy said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

MISSING CHRISTINA MORRIS SOLD INTO SEX SLAVE RING?!
The devastated mom said she’d been told that a woman like her daughter would fetch $100,000 in Mexico, just six hours south of where she went missing in Plano, Texas. “I believe she may have been drugged and sold into sex trafficking,” Jonni said....

http://texas.citynewsline.com/news/missing-christina-morris-sold-into-sex-slave-ring

I can't provide a link, but I remember the quote. It was when EA was arrested in early December.

I believe the "unknown male DNA" in the trunk that is stated to be MIXED with Christina's is EA's semen which is why they are going with sexual assault being the motive, and why LE said that about knowing everything they know would help us understand.

But they couldn't say it was EA's DNA until they went through the official channels to get the sample, and they didn't want to release that it is semen until the DNA was verified.

It makes sense to me, anyway :)

:thinking: I was thinking her blood mixed with his blood, or saliva with blood.

I have thought about this myself. I never watched Breaking Bad or Dexter though. In particular an episode of Forensic Files which featured April Barber's tragic murder by her husband Justin. He actually searched on his computer where he could shoot himself and the shots not be fatal. He shot himself 4 times and shot April once in the face. A detective who worked the case said that no matter how meticulously a murder is planned that ultimately a murderer will make a minimum of 30 mistakes in committing that murder. However, the murderer can usually only remember 5 mistakes they made during the course of the murder. I got a little cold chill when I read about the list found in the trash.

Anyway, here's a link to April's tragic story. http://bogbuster2.blogspot.com/2008/12/justin-mertis-barber-timeline-to-murder.html

If... IF...EA disposed of a body, he had to believe he was under time constraints and would have utilized a dumpster. If he passed her off to someone else, she very well could still be alive. Her mother was convinced at one point Christina had been sold into the sex trade and very much alive.

"She met her friends around 9 p.m. the night before she disappeared," McElroy said. "One of the girls is friends with Enrique and had invited him to come with them."

Morris, according to her mom, enjoyed the night out and planned to spend the night at one of her girlfriends' apartment, but decided to go home after a text message dispute with her boyfriend, who was back at her place in Fort Worth.

"She was upset and wanted to go, so Enrique volunteered to walk her to her car," McElroy said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

MISSING CHRISTINA MORRIS SOLD INTO SEX SLAVE RING?!
The devastated mom said she’d been told that a woman like her daughter would fetch $100,000 in Mexico, just six hours south of where she went missing in Plano, Texas. “I believe she may have been drugged and sold into sex trafficking,” Jonni said....

http://texas.citynewsline.com/news/missing-christina-morris-sold-into-sex-slave-ring

I know you didn't write this but Mexico is NOT just 6 hours south of Plano. I feel like reporters can't be trusted with facts these days.

I know you didn't write this but Mexico is NOT just 6 hours south of Plano. I feel like reporters can't be trusted with facts these days.

Be aware that the "reporter" in that account is the "National Enquirer staff." And before the DNA evidence was discovered, there were many ideas scattered here and there, grasping for a clue as to what might have happened to CM that night. Now, with all the evidence against EA, not so much.

Be aware that the "reporter" in that account is the "National Enquirer staff." And before the DNA evidence was discovered, there were many ideas scattered here and there, grasping for a clue as to what might have happened to CM that night. Now, with all the evidence against EA, not so much.

Got it. The link wouldn't work for me anyway so I couldn't tell what kind of 'new' site it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjeezy123