GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #39 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, would we not expect EA's DNA to be in and on his car, including the trunk?

yes but how would they know it's his without a sample to compare too? i doubt they had a reason for a search warrant for his DNA at the time. Sure they found DNA, but they couldn't know it was his. Just like the trunk. However, is DNA in the trunk, possibly mixed with hers, is important to the case and I am sure they are.have/will test against his. his DNA is in car is not that important to them, IMHO.

yes but how would they know it's his without a sample to compare too? i doubt they had a reason for a search warrant for his DNA at the time. Sure they found DNA, but they couldn't know it was his. Just like the trunk. However, is DNA in the trunk, possibly mixed with hers, is important to the case and I am sure they are.have/will test against his. his DNA is in car is not that important to them, IMHO.

No argument from me on this point. I'm just saying they could have obtained his DNA earlier from the house search and trash grab, then of course obtained it formally when he was taken into custody. Obviously they have a problem if the DNA which is mixed with Christina's is not EA's DNA. I think they have covered their bases on that "problem" though.

a judge of a county court who is an attorney licensed by the state; or ... (i) In a county that does not have a judge of a municipal court of record who is an .... of this state, the search warrant may, in addition, order the arrest of such person. .... to search for and seize specimens from a specific person for DNA analysis and ...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...3GCH8YikaD34TSoTGnpI90w&bvm=bv.91665533,d.cGU

So EA is in court tomorrow? 29th am I right?
What is this for and what can we expect to happen?

So EA is in court tomorrow? 29th am I right?
What is this for and what can we expect to happen?

04/29/2015 Announcement Last Pass (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rusch, Mark)
04/29/2015 Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rusch, Mark)
M/Preserve evidence
M/Restrictive & Protective Order

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1387102

I cant wrap my head around watching the video of Christina and EA walking to the car that in less than 3 minutes, she ended up in the trunk. I can't imagine someone flipping their emotions to anger so quickly. Then again I cant imagine taking a human life. I pray for answers tomorrow and that the Morris family receives the peace they so deserve. Please bring Christina home.

I cant wrap my head around watching the video of Christina and EA walking to the car that in less than 3 minutes, she ended up in the trunk. I can't imagine someone flipping their emotions to anger so quickly. Then again I cant imagine taking a human life. I pray for answers tomorrow and that the Morris family receives the peace they so deserve. Please bring Christina home.

This has been my thought since the start and it's why, despite what LE think, I think Christina left in the passenger seat and something happened somewhere else that lead to her being in the trunk. Of course the information LE are withholding may well explain why they say this so I'm keeping that option open in my mind too.

Just running a timer for 3 minutes and imagining what might have happened the only scenario that I can see is some kind of accident and EA being sober enough to quickly scoop her up into the trunk without any hesitation at all which doesn't seem a likely for someone who had been drinking/taking presciption drugs.

And a motive for a premeditated murder is still something I can't rationalise.

I don't know what we are expecting from today, I can only hope something gives.

This has been my thought since the start and it's why, despite what LE think, I think Christina left in the passenger seat and something happened somewhere else that lead to her being in the trunk. Of course the information LE are withholding may well explain why they say this so I'm keeping that option open in my mind too.
Just running a timer for 3 minutes and imagining what might have happened the only scenario that I can see is some kind of accident and EA being sober enough to quickly scoop her up into the trunk without any hesitation at all which doesn't seem a likely for someone who had been drinking/taking presciption drugs.

He didn't have to be angry, Susy. If he is/was an opportunist he had the entire 20? min. walk to formulate a plan such as unlatching his truck with his key fob (as someone else recently theorized) as they entered the garage in preparation for the kidnapping. Also, EA self-reported/possibly exaggerated his drink and drug consumption.
I am not committed to Christina having left in EA's trunk, but that's what LE believes and it is quite possible.

This is so hard to put ourselves in Enrique's frame of mind because we are not wired the same. How could we keep the whereabouts of a missing girl from their family. He's been doing it for 8 months and had nothing but time on his hands to think about it. Problem is you and I would think about it and empathize with the family. He's shown us he feels no empathy.
Hopefully a trial date will be set today and this moves the case along.

Brittany Feagans just posted that state is awaiting results from hair from shop vac

@BF_StarNews: #BREAKING: State awaiting test results on hair from shop vac #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

@BF_StarNews: #BREAKING: Sex assault of a child trial set for week of Jan. 18 #EnriqueArochi

@BF_StarNews: #BREAKING: Trial date set for Nov. 30 for #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris

@Fox4Natalie: Prosecutors say waiting on DNA testing of hairs & fibers from a shop vac believed related to #ChristinaMorris case @FOX4

I'm a bit surprised the sexual assault of a child case is scheduled after the kidnapping case. But it looks like the big news of the day is the possible discovery of hair and fiber evidence, to add to the already-damning pile against EA. I think him being tried and convicted of capital murder is only a matter of time.

I'm a bit surprised the sexual assault of a child case is scheduled after the kidnapping case. But it looks like the big news of the day is the possible discovery of hair and fiber evidence, to add to the already-damning pile against EA. I think him being tried and convicted of capital murder is only a matter of time.
It is very interesting that we have the possibility of hair and fibers discovered... Just one more thing LE let's us know they have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight