GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #39 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF: Judge expressed concerns re: ability 4 #EnriqueArochi 2 have fair trial in Collin County; does not want trial moved #ChristinaMorris
2 retweets 5 favorites

Judge not afraid to put gag order in place to ensure fair trial; today motion withdrawn by defense #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris
2 retweets 5 favorites

this says a lot:

Courtroom filled with #ChristinaMorris supporters. Family of suspected kidnapper #EnriqueArochi not present. Arochi shackled.

@Fox4Natalie: Prosecutors say waiting on DNA testing of hairs & fibers from a shop vac believed related to #ChristinaMorris case @FOX4

I wonder if this vac was from the video of him cleaning the car or from the rumor that he used a shop vac at the Sprint store where he worked.....

I'm a bit surprised the sexual assault of a child case is scheduled after the kidnapping case. But it looks like the big news of the day is the possible discovery of hair and fiber evidence, to add to the already-damning pile against EA. I think him being tried and convicted of capital murder is only a matter of time.

I actually think that it is much better that the SA trial come after the AK. I always thought having them together would be a very risky move.

I did not know it was a pre-trial??

BF says - #EnriqueArochi pretrial set for 10/21 at 9am for aggravated kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris.

I did not know it was a pre-trial??

BF says - #EnriqueArochi pretrial set for 10/21 at 9am for aggravated kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris.

My understanding is that a pre-trial is not a trial but a meeting/hearing/conference where the judge finds out if both sides are ready and perhaps other issues are addressed before the trial.

I actually think that it is much better that the SA trial come after the AK. I always thought having them together would be a very risky move.

Oh, I've never thought they would be TOGETHER. I simply figured that the sexual assault on a child would come first, since it happened first and might lay some behavioral groundwork for his actions against Christina.

For those who had been wondering, the motion for a "restrictive and protective" order (which we hadn't seen the wording, so didn't know what it pertained to) had nothing to do with any danger to anyone. It was a request for a gag order on the case, and was dropped.

HOLY COW!

"Also during the Wednesday’s hearing, Fortenberry referenced the huge amounts of evidence collected in the case so far. Already released to the defense were more than 170 discs and DVDs with information and videos related to the case.

Fortenberry said his office had one file that was more than a terabyte and was too large for a disc and needed to be put on a hard drive that still needed to be purchased so it could be turned over to the defense. He also said that the state is in the process of testing the contents of a Shop Vac and sorting out the numerous fibers and hairs that might be connected to the case."

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...sts-gag-order-in-morris-kidnapping-case.html/

HOLY COW!

"Also during the Wednesday’s hearing, Fortenberry referenced the huge amounts of evidence collected in the case so far. Already released to the defense were more than 170 discs and DVDs with information and videos related to the case.

Fortenberry said his office had one file that was more than a terabyte and was too large for a disc and needed to be put on a hard drive that still needed to be purchased so it could be turned over to the defense. He also said that the state is in the process of testing the contents of a Shop Vac and sorting out the numerous fibers and hairs that might be connected to the case."

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...sts-gag-order-in-morris-kidnapping-case.html/
That's a great post..... HUGE amounts of evidence against EA.....the prosecution has already turned over between 170 to 200 DVD's with evidence related to the case (this cited in ARTICLE posted by Brittany Feagans.. Can someone attach Brittany's article. It's the most thorough article I've read.

HOLY COW!

Here is another take on today's hearing from Star Local Media (slightly more detailed):

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_40e43854-eea6-11e4-a8a0-ef2e17c6426b.html

That's a lot of evidence collected and already turned over to the defense, (not even counting the terabyte) yet he's the only one jailed and the only one being charged in this. I'm sticking with the opinions he's THE guy.

On a side note, I'm glad the gag order was dropped. The state & judge (IMO) knew what the defense was aiming to do.

SUCCESS!

HOLY COW!

WOW! I had always believed there was a large amount of evidence, I did not quite imagine it to be like this.
I'm guessing this will all include the CCTV footage, interviews with EA, and sll the other witnesses and people interviewed.
Perhaps some of this has come from phones and computers.
My head is ticking wondering what all they have uncovered.

That's a lot of evidence collected and already turned over to the defense, (not even counting the terabyte) yet he's the only one jailed and the only one being charged in this. I'm sticking with the opinions he's THE guy.

On a side note, I'm glad the gag order was dropped. The state & judge (IMO) knew what the defense was aiming to do.

SUCCESS!

I 100% agree! With so much evidence it's hard to believe someone else being involved, and not already being arrested.

I'v said it before, there might still be another arrest. Perhaps someone has given a statement/alibi that the police can prove to be a lie.

I wonder if this vac was from the video of him cleaning the car or from the rumor that he used a shop vac at the Sprint store where he worked.....

The video was of him using a window cleaning squeegee at the gas station to clean areas of the trunk and door. I believe the only vacuuming we know of for certain was done at his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop