GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, the first link you provide, is section (D). Is this where Christina's car was parked?
Also, looking at the stair railing (there definitely is one going up), are there also stairs going down (can't tell)?
Section B map (official Legacy page) has "ramp to underground parking". Why is the description "underground" used?

Which means she was focused on her phone in a dark garage. Possibly blinded by the phone light, and didn't see someone coming up behind her. If phone is dead, how did she call for a ride? Or did someone offer a ride? I find it very unsettling that the man walking with her in the video hasn't spoken to the mother or helped with searches. He must already have a lawyer.

Author certainly seems to be painting the mystery gentleman as a suspect. And for Christ sake, if anyone was the last person seen with Christina, they would CERTAINLY be helping if they were not involved, right? The rape/assault in the garage is throwing me for a loop though.

per her dad's interview : in the same section to the right of the blue light call box on the pillar as shown here:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-j8A1ENTZDHtaBRRHMLWNQ!2e0

I'm having trouble with the lay of the land! Don't see a call box but do see a delivery truck with a wide open loading door. Wonder at what time/s deliveries are made to the various establishments nearby? The truck is outside the garage walls and would be a perfect place to lock someone up in an instant and just drive away.

So, the first link you provide, is section (D). Is this where Christina's car was parked?
Also, looking at the stair railing (there definitely is one going up), are there also stairs going down (can't tell)?
Section B map (official Legacy page) has "ramp to underground parking". Why is the description "underground" used?

yes this is where she parked -ground level
It is all in one stairs ..up or down ...
she only parked in D ...not A,B or C

Good idea on police dept.'s part. Hopefully young women (all women) in the area will bring their safety to the forefront of their evenings out with friends.

Personal Safety Seminar at 7pm Sept. 24 by @PlanoPoliceDept at Shops at Legacy Marriott

I'm having trouble with the lay of the land! Don't see a call box but do see a delivery truck with a wide open loading door. Wonder at what time/s deliveries are made to the various establishments nearby? The truck is outside the garage walls and would be a perfect place to lock someone up in an instant and just drive away.

do you see the BLUE ILLUMINATION on the concrete pillar? Her car was parked in the section to the right per her dad.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-j8A1ENTZDHtaBRRHMLWNQ!2e0

Author certainly seems to be painting the mystery gentleman as a suspect. And for Christ sake, if anyone was the last person seen with Christina, they would CERTAINLY be helping if they were not involved, right? The rape/assault in the garage is throwing me for a loop though.

Why was Christina leaving the girls' night out party and not spending the night? Did BF's phone die after they exchanged heated words? Why are they just now releasing the text messages (09/18)? Wouldn't the messages show up as soon as he charged his dead phone? Did he not charge his phone for days at a time? Why didn't it worry him when he saw the texts about Christina not finding her keys and please leave the door unlocked?

"-There was a girl found beaten and raped in the same garage this past Saturday. She was still alive but left for dead. It is unknown whether the two instances are related."

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36 to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

A girl BEATEN and RAPED in the same parking garage and NO MEDIA has reported this???????

A girl BEATEN and RAPED in the same parking garage and NO MEDIA has reported this???????

Very troubling!! Especially in light of the fact that Christina's disappearance from said same garage happened 2 weeks earlier. Does LE know where the Christina's walking partner is at this time? 4 days is a long time to hide a body and clean a car.

It does state that the boyfriend took a lie detector test. But I'm lost on why he didn't worry when his phone was charged and read all of the messages!! She clearly wouldn't have been able to make it home if the keys were attached to the car key. Yet he didn't say a thing about her not coming home for 4 days and her phone being dead.... I'm so lost!

They probably are getting info from others, not identifying him themselves. The people there have to be talking.

If he has lawyered up, he could sue for slander for linking him to Christina's case. I thought it was odd from the beginning of the parents' reaction to this guy, and of course never good to be last person seen with . . .

It does state that the boyfriend took a lie detector test. But I'm lost on why he didn't worry when his phone was charged and read all of the messages!! She clearly wouldn't have been able to make it home if the keys were attached to the car key. Yet he didn't say a thing about her not coming home for 4 days and her phone being dead.... I'm so lost!

-"None of the people questioned were given lie detector tests despite most offering, including her boyfriend." per the article.

I live in the area and have always felt comfortable allowing my daughters roam by themselves, albeit not at 3:00 or 4:00 am. I've never heard of anything serious except fights at bars late at night. The MO is different with the assault/rape this past weekend since the woman was left behind, but on the heels of Christina's disappearance, it is very troubling.

I'm left with only one conclusion if car keys and house keys were on one keyring and could not be found, Christina was not walking to her car, they were walking to his car.

Why was Christina leaving the girls' night out party and not spending the night? Did BF's phone die after they exchanged heated words? Why are they just now releasing the text messages (09/18)? Wouldn't the messages show up as soon as he charged his dead phone? Did he not charge his phone for days at a time? Why didn't it worry him when he saw the texts about Christina not finding her keys and please leave the door unlocked?

My thought exactly!

Think about it: You get into an argument with your sig other, she goes out, you crash at home, next morning when you wake up you go for your phone and woopsie the battery is dead, you plug it in, when it gets enough juice up pop the text messages from your gf saying she can't find the house keys and can you leave the door unlocked, you realize that the messages were sent last night and lo and behold your gf is still not at your apt... what would YOU do?
a. frantically try to call her to find out where she ended up that night
b. call her friends or family to try to reach someone who may know her whereabouts
c. pour yourself some Captain Crunch and go about your weekend

I'm just saying...

I'm left with only one conclusion if car keys and house keys were on one keyring and could not be found, Christina was not walking to her car, they were walking to his car.

This.

There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance. He was at home and police and witnesses confirm. Christina’s mother even stated, “Hunter is an emotional wreck right now.”

-She did not get in her car at all after the surveillance video showed her walking to it. Nothing was found in her car that was shown on her at the time of the surveillance video. Police suspect she never made it to her car.

-None of the people questioned were given lie detector tests despite most offering, including her boyfriend.

Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

According to this they were all POI's !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member