GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello....first time posting. There is a website called www.crimereports.com Put in the address 5700 Scruggs Way and the below comes up. Shows that on 8/31/14 at 2:32 am there was an assault. Also on the Plano Police Department Police Blotter reports that someone posted a day or two ago, on 9/2/14 at 11:41:37 there was a speeding/reckless vehicle at Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway NB reported. Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway is a 1/2 of a mile from Scruggs Way. Probably isn't anything, just found the timing peculiar since the Missing Person report was made at 11:16:58.

Crime List: 08/30/2014 00:00:00 - 09/01/2014 23:59:59

Print_icon PRINT (*For best results, select landscape orientation.)

If you viewed this list before the map was completely loaded, the incident list may be incomplete. Closing and reopening the print view will refresh the list.

Crime Type Date/Time Address Identifier Description Agency
Assault 08/31/2014 02:32 AM 5700 Block SCRUGGS WAY 00152274 Assault (Simple Assault) Plano Police Department

:greetings:Welcome and good info!
We just have no idea which apartment it took place in. 5700 Scruggs would be the address for the complex and we would need a unit # (although we don't even know what unit she was supposedly in -- I say supposedly because LE has stated that there is no evidence that she ever went south of Legacy Drive that night)

It's upsetting to me that LE won't release any information. O.K. we get it, it would affect the case. WHO CARES. Hannah Graham went missing on the 13th, they released video, everyone was shown pictures of the man last seen with her. Even when a warrant had not even been issued yet for his arrest - The entire nation was aware of what this man looked like - They release info on what kind of car he was driving. The man last seen with her fled Virginia and made it over 1300 miles to Texas on a beach in 5 days!!! Why can't we see pictures of the man last seen with CM - The victim in this case? She wasn't reported missing until roughly 4 days after she disappeared! Where is the last guy seen with her? MAYBE if they released pictures of him, someone could come forth and say "OH YA! I saw him! with Christina at this location!" OR "YA I saw him acting odd the next morning after she went missing?" Whoever has anything to do with this could be in Mexico by now, with a 4 day lead ahead of the entire nation. I'm betting that Jesse Leroy Matthew, the POI in Hannah Grahams case was on his sweet way to Mexico before he got caught in Galveston. This whole entire case is frustrating, it's the 7th thread and we have nothing new besides the fact that "a unnamed gentleman" was last seen with her, and nobody has seen her since.

Our minds are going every which direction trying to come up with ideas that COULD HAVE happened to her. The Plano police departments needs to buck up, and give away some information. How much more could hurt this case. People are already frustrating, wanting answers, and there's not a single lead that has been released to the public. Yet they want the publics (property owners) searching their land???? How can we be any bit of help with absolutely NO information. GOD BLESS. *rant over*

:tantrum::shame::banghead:

Not to mention, her friends all knew that she was upset having found out earlier that day that HF was cheating. The were bound to have known that she tried calling him multiple times and he didn't answer. I would definitely be checking in with my friends if they were in this situation.

It's upsetting to me that LE won't release any information. O.K. we get it, it would affect the case. WHO CARES. Hannah Graham went missing on the 13th, they released video, everyone was shown pictures of the man last seen with her. Even when a warrant had not even been issued yet for his arrest - The entire nation was aware of what this man looked like - They release info on what kind of car he was driving. The man last seen with her fled Virginia and made it over 1300 miles to Texas on a beach in 5 days!!! Why can't we see pictures of the man last seen with CM - The victim in this case? She wasn't reported missing until roughly 4 days after she disappeared! Where is the last guy seen with her? MAYBE if they released pictures of him, someone could come forth and say "OH YA! I saw him! with Christina at this location!" OR "YA I saw him acting odd the next morning after she went missing?" Whoever has anything to do with this could be in Mexico by now, with a 4 day lead ahead of the entire nation. I'm betting that Jesse Leroy Matthew, the POI in Hannah Grahams case was on his sweet way to Mexico before he got caught in Galveston. This whole entire case is frustrating, it's the 7th thread and we have nothing new besides the fact that "a unnamed gentleman" was last seen with her, and nobody has seen her since.

Our minds are going every which direction trying to come up with ideas that COULD HAVE happened to her. The Plano police departments needs to buck up, and give away some information. How much more could hurt this case. People are already frustrating, wanting answers, and there's not a single lead that has been released to the public. Yet they want the publics (property owners) searching their land???? How can we be any bit of help with absolutely NO information. GOD BLESS. *rant over*

Thank You !!!

Finally .. I am not the only one that feels this way !!

WELL SAID and STATED !!!!

WHO ELSE HERE FEELS THAT WAY?????

When I look at the cam13 CCTV video I believe I can see the black strap of her camera between her shoulders. Pause the video and look closely between the left & right back pack straps. A third thin strap runs from the left side of her neck. I wear my purse like that too from time to time. I can tell she is right handed by that.

View attachment 59865

Thank you - you have very good eyes!!

Hello....first time posting. There is a website called www.crimereports.com Put in the address 5700 Scruggs Way and the below comes up. Shows that on 8/31/14 at 2:32 am there was an assault. Also on the Plano Police Department Police Blotter reports that someone posted a day or two ago, on 9/2/14 at 11:41:37 there was a speeding/reckless vehicle at Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway NB reported. Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway is a 1/2 of a mile from Scruggs Way. Probably isn't anything, just found the timing peculiar since the Missing Person report was made at 11:16:58.

If you viewed this list before the map was completely loaded, the incident list may be incomplete. Closing and reopening the print view will refresh the list.

Assault 08/31/2014 02:32 AM 5700 Block SCRUGGS WAY 00152274 Assault (Simple Assault) Plano Police Department

:welcome:
Glad you're here.

Thank You !!!

Finally .. I am not the only one that feels this way !!

WELL SAID and STATED !!!!

WHO ELSE HERE FEELS THAT WAY?????

Who doesn't?
Seven threads. Sheesh!
Sad to say, but, the public is losing interest. They are. Very few SM posts.
We are grasping at anything we can, here, on WS.

Christina deserves better. No matter the reason or outcome...IMO...she deserves better.

Who doesn't?
Seven threads. Sheesh!
Sad to say, but, the public is losing interest. They are. Very few SM posts.
We are grasping at anything we can, here, on WS.

Christina deserves better. No matter the reason or outcome...IMO...she deserves better.

What is interesting is to go back and read the first thread. There are posts that say LE is just holding things close because they don't want to spook anyone, etc. We are still there - ground zero.

:bang: :desert: :yeahthat: :needdrink: :headache: :pullhair: The guy in the video must be an :angel:

I would probably have thought nothing of a speeding/reckless vehicle if it was not for Hannah Graham's case. Jesse Matthew has several speeding/wreckless driving incidents on his record. Hmmmmmm..... :copcar:

What is interesting is to go back and read the first thread. There are posts that say LE is just holding things close because they don't want to spook anyone, etc. We are still there - ground zero.

True. When a thread goes cold and quiet, I usually re-read the threads. I ALWAYS find something I have previously missed.

I was thinking (oh no!) about two other cases I had followed where family and LE released little or no info at all. Very little to no info in MSM and FB.

First case: Husband "disappeared". Wife released no info and when it was released...all lies. A year later the husband's family comes forward and tells the public that hubs had a drug addiction for years! That was the big secret that the wife was hiding. He is still missing.

Second case: Jennifer Huston. Was anyone aware that she was suicidal? IDK. But not one person. Not MSM. Not family. Not LE. No where was it mentioned that she had battled depression or emotional issues.

I am not saying CM was battling either of these two. I am saying that usually when family holds back info...it is to protect the victim's reputation. IMO drug addiction and depression are diseases. My heart breaks for anyone battling and their families.

I wonder if HF or Walker Texas Stranger are reading these threads and getting nervous about being caught.
I think everyone is reading this threads all 7 of them ...
Let the chips fall into the deceptive dip !!!

Rarely is real true love hatched in the midst of dishonesty and deceit.

Affairs seem to burn so hotly; Do not ever confuse the heat for love.

True. When a thread goes cold and quiet, I usually re-read the threads. I ALWAYS find something I have previously missed.

I was thinking (oh no!) about two other cases I had followed where family and LE released little or no info at all. Very little to no info in MSM and FB.

First case: Husband "disappeared". Wife released no info and when it was released...all lies. A year later the husband's family comes forward and tells the public that hubs had a drug addiction for years! That was the big secret that the wife was hiding. He is still missing.

Second case: Jennifer Huston. Was anyone aware that she was suicidal? IDK. But not one person. Not MSM. Not family. Not LE. No where was it mentioned that she had battled depression or emotional issues.

I am not saying CM was battling either of these two. I am saying that usually when family holds back info...it is to protect the victim's reputation. IMO drug addiction and depression are diseases. My heart breaks for anyone battling and their families.

Victim ?? according to LE is an INCIDENT or Mysterious Disappearance

No Evidence of any Crime

Victim ?? according to LE is an INCIDENT or Mysterious Disappearance

No Evidence of any Crime

You can be a victim of an accident.

If the word "victim" doesn't work...you can sub "missing person". IMO Christina IS a victim.

You can be a victim of an accident.

If the word "victim" doesn't work...you can sub "missing person". IMO Christina IS a victim.

I am not by any means saying she is not a victim...

my point is this :

I have not been 100% convinced that there is any foul play.(yet)

LE,TES,Media and SM is only reporting a Mysterious Disappearance.

There is not any credible evidence pointing to any crime or foul play.

LE can not identify vehicles,suspects,persons of interest nor explain or ponder if she even left the garage or how.

There is not any credible timeline specifics ..

Until then there is not much more to go on except the questionable motives,people and events that surround the one that has no trace

I kind of wish MSM had warned us about Jennifer Huston. I was mortified when they found her hanging. Maybe just a little. . . she may be suffering from depression and not feeling well or something. I don't know. Just a little warning.

Hi... First time posting, a little nervous... Anyways, I'm really curious as to why Plano PD decided to have a seminar for safety, I'm not for sure what they called it... Seems interesting they would have some type of meeting after a young woman goes missing? I was looking on twitter and some of the reporters had taken pictures of the event, one that caught my eye was a picture of the PPP they were giving and it looked to have pictures of tons of females on it, if I can find the link I will add it, still not sure how to do that. Which brings me to my next observation where an article last night had stated Plano PD did not want reports giving tips about what they talked about in the meeting? Makes me think of possibly trafficking or something? Not sure what's your alls take on this, I do feel it's relevant to Christina's disappearance just not quite sure... Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

I kind of wish MSM had warned us about Jennifer Huston. I was mortified when they found her hanging. Maybe just a little. . . she may be suffering from depression and not feeling well or something. I don't know. Just a little warning.

ITA, Boots.
I was SHOCKED!
I would have, still, followed her story and prayed and wished...even if I knew she was struggling emotionally.
It was a horrific outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members