DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while we wait ...

OT /

Who is cooking today???

I am gonna do a King Ranch Casserole today ... it just sounds good

Going g to a Health food store to learn how to make foods glutin free.

I just saw a chicken/rice and broccoli gluten free recipe

Sounds good, but those foods are already gluten free. This is teaching how to take a food ingredient with glutens and make it gluten free. Should be interesting.

I just saw a chicken/rice and broccoli gluten free recipe

Sounds good, but those foods are already gluten free. This is teaching how to take a food ingredient with gluftens and make it gluten free. Should be interesting.

Sorry for dbl. post.

So while we wait ...

OT /

Who is cooking today???

I am gonna do a King Ranch Casserole today ... it just sounds good

That does sound good. I'm going all out today - grilled cheese sandwich and Campbell's Tomato Soup. lol

I wonder if pictures taken on a memory card and deleted can be retrieved. It seems that nowadays nothing really ever "goes away" or gets deleted permanently. You know those techy forensics people find deleted stuff on computers so I wonder if it's the same with a memory card. Does anyone know about that or have info handy about it?

I haven't a clue, but I did watch an episode of Forensics Files on HLN and back in the day when those bigger floppy discs were used, this man who killed his wife and had evidence on one of those floppy discs cut it up with scissors. An investigator ended up piecing the disc back together and recovering the information from the disc to be able to prosecute him. That's old skool. Memory cards, I dunno. Probably what txyorkiemom said though. Never is ever really gone now days. Delete doesn't mean anything any more.

Some of the cameras also have a hard "drive" and store a very limited amount of data on the camera, besides, the memory card. I use a Nikon D3 and found out when I forgot to load my memory card. JS.

ETA: The Canon Rebel DOES NOT have any internal memory capabilities. Oh well.

At this point ... I think if we just stick with the basic facts like the PI guy said that is best.

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

Can anyone tell me how to put a picture on my profile on here? I can' seem to figure it out...

Can anyone tell me how to put a picture on my profile on here? I can' seem to figure it out...

Go to the upper right hand corner where it has notifications, My profile, settings, log out.
Select settings.
Go to left hand side of page and scroll down past My Messages and My subscriptions to My settings.
Under My settings select Edit Profile
From there Option 1 you will have to enter your URL to an image you have selected as your Profile.
Option 2 you click browse and select a picture you have saved in your picture file and click save changes.

Sometimes you have to adjust the size and there are programs that will do that. I don't have a link handy at the moment to such a site that will allow you to adjust the size of your pic.

Hope that helps.

Go to the upper right hand corner where it has notifications, My profile, settings, log out.
Select settings.
Go to left hand side of page and scroll down past My Messages and My subscriptions to My settings.
Under My settings select Edit Profile
From there Option 1 you will have to enter your URL to an image you have selected as your Profile.
Option 2 you click browse and select a picture you have saved in your picture file and click save changes.

Sometimes you have to adjust the size and there are programs that will do that. I don't have a link handy at the moment to such a site that will allow you to adjust the size of your pic.

Hope that helps.

Yay! Thank You So Much Boots! Now ya'll can match a screen name to a face! :)

Yay! Thank You So Much Boots! Now ya'll can match a screen name to a face! :)

YW! That will be amazing! You might have to select Avatar instead of profile and then I think the options are pretty much the same as profile. Select avatar from website or from your picture saved in your computer.

You're beautiful Abent 524! Hope you don't pick up any stalkers here - just kidding. I'd post a pic of myself, but wouldn't want to scare anyone before Halloween. Did you know Christina, or just live in the area and hear of Christina's disappearance? Did you go to the safety seminar that was held at the Marriott? Sorry so nosy! Just interested in your thoughts since you are local and you look so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme