GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After calling him 15 times and no answer (of course it was 4 a.m. in the morning he was probably sleeping) and the texting him I couldn't find the keys to the house and leave the door open, I would have been very angry with him by the time I got home. Or even so angry I might have just decided to show him a thing or two by up and disappearing. Make him think twice about ignoring my calls the next time . . . if there was a next time.

But she would not do that to her Mother.
jmo

They better start using their fundraised "reward money" or I'm gonna start thinking its a scam

They better start using their fundraised "reward money" or I'm gonna start thinking its a scam

What for? Christina is still missing. LE is doing the investigative work and the mother is organizing the searches.

"According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect."

“I feel like she was intercepted,” says McElroy, who believes that the key to solving her daughter’s disappearance lies in the vehicles that exited the garage shortly after she entered.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

Plano PD has not verified whether the last 15 calls made from Morris' phone went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with in Fort Worth. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, confirmed that texts were sent, but did not reveal to whom the content of the messages.

No reward amount on any of the flyers that I see on FB.

I have seen things posted on this forum and then read the exact same thing in MSM, or even heard it repeated on MSM outloud - like they are reading from here. Cross my heart x

You guys are correct. People close to the investigation are watching on here. Well, at least close to CM and her family. I don't blame them! I would be if there were any possibilities of finding clues that may lead to CM.

Thank you, I completely agree with you!
Shops at Legacy & Plano PD wants everyone to believe in this self disappearance, so their businesses will not suffer anymore than they already have.

I agree completely.

You guys are correct. People close to the investigation are watching on here. Well, at least close to CM and her family. I don't blame them! I would be if there were any possibilities of finding clues that may lead to CM.

They're looking in all the wrong places, then. They need to look much closer. IMO.

Why should the The Shops be held responsible in any way?

Agreed! However, $5,000 is pretty piddly for reward $$ IMO. If the management of all the restaurants got together and pitched in to up the ante to $10,000, $15,000 or more... I'm sure more people would be talking.

I'm sure business has decreased a lot because of this. I used to meet up with friends there a lot, but not anymore.

I wonder if someone involved has ties to someone with influence and money. Money talks just as much to a corrupt government agency as just as it does anybody else. Hence, another good reason to get a P.I.

I wonder if someone involved has ties to someone with influence and money. Money talks just as much to a corrupt government agency as just as it does anybody else. Hence, another good reason to get a P.I.

I agree.
Forget upping the reward money. Hire a PI and spend it there.

What for? Christina is still missing. LE is doing the investigative work and the mother is organizing the searches.

"According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

Plano PD has not verified whether the last 15 calls made from Morris' phone went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with in Fort Worth. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, confirmed that texts were sent, but did not reveal to whom the content of the messages.
I just see a lot of prepping but no doing. I guess I'm being inpatient.

They're looking in all the wrong places, then. They need to look much closer. IMO.

I'm just as baffled about this as everyone else. In saying that, from what I've seen the family is 100% focused on her still being alive and that keeps them going. LE knows more than us and the family. But, it's frustrating each and everyday not getting more from LE. They're not stupid though. We're just HUNGRY for more answers and clues and were not getting any. ERG!!

Do we know for sure that three cars were seen leaving the parking garage right after CM entered with her friend? Vehicles in TX are required to display license plates on both the front and rear bumpers. Hard to believe that LE didn't read the tags! Maybe they did, and have ruled them out. More questions than answers. :twocents:

IMHO

Do we know for sure that three cars were seen leaving the parking garage right after CM entered with her friend? Vehicles in TX are required to display license plates on both the front and rear bumpers. Hard to believe that LE didn't read the tags! Maybe they did, and have ruled them out. More questions than answers. :twocents:

IMHO

We know that Christina's mom said there for 3 cars leaving right after. But, I don't recall the police saying that. Maybe they told her.... Maybe there were more. If someone has seen the link from police, please chime in.

IMO they have gotten one. Only because someone suggested it on the FB page and it was said "thank you, the family is using EVERY resource available to find her". But, it was deleted right after.

That must be why they need money. That and money to up the reward, possibly. I would certainly give money for that.

We know that Christina's mom said there for 3 cars leaving right after. But, I don't recall the police saying that. Maybe they told her.... Maybe there were more. If someone has seen the link from police, please chime in.

Here is your link and answer :
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299
Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003