GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case."

This sounds like they are building a case against someone without the missing person or a body.

IMMHO... "We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.
Actually looking at everything a month later from a concerned citizen point of view .. I see little specks to none at all; of progress from this side.
There are tough questions that need to be answered directly and openly.
*Either you have something or you do not.
*Either she walked out of that garage or not
*Either she did in fact drive her own Toyota Celica out of that garage or not
*Either she willingly got into another vehicle of the alleged 3 in the garage or not
*Either someone gave her a cradle carry (as she was incapacitated)out of the garage or not
*Either she was put into a vehicle against her will or not

But to tell the general public with all the surveillance footage that has not been released ;that "PD is challenged as to how she actually left the garage" is mind blowing.

At this point we are now rehashing the same questions and scenarios that we brought up in the last 7 threads before this one. Maybe going back to those old threads and refreshing our memory would be a good idea. Maybe we'll see some bit of information that we've missed or forgotten. We've talked about the clothes, we've talked about the cameras, we've mapped out multiple routes and methods of transportation for her entrance and exit...

It's sad that we have nothing new, and there are so many missing pieces to this puzzle. The inconsistencies are baffling and I have to agree, like I've said before: simple facts like what she was wearing when last seen should be easy to confirm IF it's true that she was with 4-5 people at a gathering at an apartment. Or is it that she is not meant to be found?

I agree 110% DITTO
She is not meant to be found with the help that has been asked of and broadcasted .. because in order to get that help the general public needs some no nonsense facts and information ourselves in order to really help.

totally think she's wearing a skirt in the video. No way is that an oversized tee. This is what irks me. Why can't they get a positive description of what she was wearing when she went missing?
I thought she was wearing a long over sweater thingie.. The tan one in the pic

"This is one of the last pictures that was taken of Christina. These are the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared..."
~Jake Morris (her brother)

View attachment 60431

Only Question is now ... How is Jake positive about this?? Was he there present that night? was he face-timing with her as she approached that garage?

So why post that particular photo only unless that is what he was led to believe and told by someone else at that moment in time that she vanishes???

And NO sign of any Keys around her neck

OH lordy lordy Miss Molly .... case solved on the thin cross body strap ..it looks like her long strap crossbody wallet as from thread 6 or 7 ..it is not a camera strap

Yes! It's so confusing. There is 3 different outfits she is said to be wearing when she went missing. Does anyone know exactly what she was wearing? I mean, I think the correct info needs to be put on the mp flyers.

JMO!!!
I think at this point in time since none of those present that night can get their stories straight ..Why not post all photos of the outfits and just say she was or could be wearing any one of these combinations of outfits.
Since they can not even get their stories straight about the simple clothing ..It would make me want to and give me probable cause to question them further and further in the witness room.

Most annoying are the four family members "who had challenges" following the doctors' instructions to not leave their house!!!!! Thanks for going out and potentially infecting others! Some people are seriously idiots.

Another reason I prefer my dogs to most people. People are idiots.

Does any one here know who exactly is in charge of the FB for Finding CM..like the fundraising and donations?
I know it has been stated here that many who have given suggestions or comments it gets deleted ..My point is who is deleting?

Most annoying are the four family members "who had challenges" following the doctors' instructions to not leave their house!!!!! Thanks for going out and potentially infecting others! Some people are seriously idiots.

Seems to me like the powers that be dropped the ball once again by not making arrangements for this family to get their basic needs of food and such covered from the get go. There's lots of us that live paycheck to paycheck and don't have groceries stocked up. I can't say that if I needed food for my children and I wasn't showing any symptoms, therefore would not be contagious, that I wouldn't run to the grocery either. Not everyone has family & friends nearby to help in a situation like this. How did they think this woman was going to feed her children?

Sorry for the O/T but I believe a little compassion for the situation this woman and her children are in is warranted. She sure didn't ask to be in this predicament and it's not because of anything she did.

I pop in here every day hoping Christina has been found. I don't understand the lack of information and conflicting ideas of what IS known. I'm in Texas and even lived in Plano, so this is close to home. But that's not the point. Where is this young lady? Her mom (and so many others) need her. Can't believe it's been a month.

In my most sincere respect and opinion here:
I really really hope and pray that CM's Mom & Dad have hired their own PI without informing ANYONE .. and I Mean NO-ONE!!!!!
Who ever they hire must go stealth and deep undercover!!

I pop in here every day hoping Christina has been found. I don't understand the lack of information and conflicting ideas of what IS known. I'm in Texas and even lived in Plano, so this is close to home. But that's not the point. Where is this young lady? Her mom (and so many others) need her. Can't believe it's been a month.
We all wish that we could say there is a break in the case ...but we can not.

In my most sincere respect and opinion here:
I really really hope and pray that CM's Mom & Dad have hired their own PI without informing ANYONE .. and I Mean NO-ONE!!!!!
Who ever they hire must go stealth and deep undercover!!

I agree 110%. I hope they have a hired a PI and all of the people involved in that evening are not privy to that info. Something is NOT right about this whole thing and I hope the parents can see that, because I think we certainly can!!

I agree 110%. I hope they have a hired a PI and all of the people involved in that evening are not privy to that info. Something is NOT right about this whole thing and I hope the parents can see that, because I think we certainly can!!

Yes, there is something VERY strange about this case, and I believe Plano PD picked up on it.

The most baffling thing to me are all the clothes changes that evening. The video shows her wearing one thing, her brother says she was wearing something else, no one knows!!! As a young person, I don't ever remember taking a change of clothes when going out with friends for the evening!!! Is this what young people do nowadays?:confused:

Yes Cookie... Something is not right!! If the "friends of that particular evening " want to go off searching on their own or have a bracelet sell in honor of their "friend" let them ... But seeing that they can not even get their stories straight on what she was wearing or where they ate and who exactly was there back at the Scruggs gathering..I TRUST NO ONE (SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS HARSH) ...at this point, it is a reality..as a mother myself .. I would cut all communications from any and all them about this case!! especially if by doing so, that meant I have a chance to get my daughter back home. Her parents need to separate away from everyone that CM ever had any association with .
the way I see it ..If you go to an allergy doctor to find out what makes you itch and have horrible rashes..what does he typically do??? takes everything away but water ..then slowly reintroduces various items back into your daily life until there is a reaction.

Yes, there is something VERY strange about this case, and I believe Plano PD picked up on it.

The most baffling thing to me are all the clothes changes that evening. The video shows her wearing one thing, her brother says she was wearing something else, no one knows!!! As a young person, I don't ever remember taking a change of clothes when going out with friends for the evening!!! Is this what young people do nowadays?:confused:

From what I see most going out are not dressed in much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay