GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This screenshot is where many of us see the top of the boot line
If you do not see it ..then you do not ..it is only a general opinion here.

View attachment 60988

IMO its a shadow!
There are way to many shadows in this video to see much of anything.
The more we look at it the more we see.
I can see no reason for LE not to tell us what she had on.
I can understand her friends not really knowing some are saying what they saw her in when they went out and others saying what she borrowed to sleep over. She may have knocked on their bedroom door and said hey I decided to head home call u later and had other plans(not Home) and they didn't see what she had on.
The guy walking with her probably didn't care and didn't notice.

I can see many reasons for them to tell us the cameras were not working or were grainy.
I think they see a lot more then they are saying.

I think LE has the video of them from the front walking into the garage we see the back.

All JMO

Do we know if this guy was with Her group of friends?
Was he at the apt she was at when she decided to leave?

Why are the friends considered witnesses?
What or who did they see?
Is anyone else missing other than her?

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/reward-raised-to-k-for-information-on-missing-woman/article_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Updated information

A. All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
B. Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
C. Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
D. Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
E. FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
F. PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
G. Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
H. More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Respectfully snipped by me--

I have to keep going back .. to report 1 month ago .. here are key parts that stick out ....this is MSM :

Police said Morris and her friends met at an apartment that night, patronized local businesses and reconvened at the apartment. Afterward, Morris was captured on surveillance video carrying a backpack in the parking garage before parting ways with the friend.

Has this always been a part of our timeline? That the friends FIRST met up at the apartment, THEN went to the businesses, THEN reconvened?

Because this whole time, I've been trying to figure out how-- if she arrived at the parking garage and went straight to Henry's--she could have kept up with the backpack, the clothing, the purse, and the other items. That's a lot of stuff to tote around while relaxing and enjoying time in public with friends.

Surely there must have been other trips back to the car (hers or someone else's) or at least an initial drop-off of stuff at the apartment for her to have on her person what as shown in the parking garage video.

This screenshot is where many of us see the top of the boot line
If you do not see it ..then you do not ..it is only a general opinion here.

View attachment 60988

TYM, do you have the original screenshot you caught (without the words?) I'd love to mess with the contrast/sharpness of that EXACT angle to see if we can clarify further. TIA!

Respectfully snipped by me--

Has this always been a part of our timeline? That the friends FIRST met up at the apartment, THEN went to the businesses, THEN reconvened?

Because this whole time, I've been trying to figure out how-- if she arrived at the parking garage and went straight to Henry's--she could have kept up with the backpack, the clothing, the purse, and the other items. That's a lot of stuff to tote around while relaxing and enjoying time in public with friends.

Surely there must have been other trips back to the car (hers or someone else's) or at least an initial drop-off of stuff at the apartment for her to have on her person what as shown in the parking garage video.

Yes .. I thought that was a must save in reports for future reference or a guidepost to navigate thru the twist and turns.
Not a part of discussed time line

I have no idea what she is wearing. I think we just need to remember that she is tiny. No matter what she borrowed from whomever would probably be quite big on her.

I would hope that searchers flag anything they might find. Clothing, shoes, bags, and iphones.
I remember Skrublove posted some pics of stuffed animals he had found. So while we may not think it is relevant...LE may want to see it.

Wow! This is in direct conflict with what V said. She said she saw CM walking through the parking garage between 11 and 11:30pm. She was walking to Henry's. I will have to reread her account. So maybe she arrived at the friend's apartment then drove her vehicle (and the gfs) over to the garage closer to Henry's?
I'd have to reread her posts.

Yes absolute other conflicting report.

yup and not a regular unisex kind .. looks like a slim/fitted/junior type cut

Cant tell because of the backpack. The straps change the shape. It would look different if she did not have the backpack.

I also hope not. I have followed Christina's story and nearly every post on here about her. I just don't post much. The Wylie woman lives a mile from me. I drive to Plano 5 days a week. It makes me so nervous going in or out of anywhere alone, or even with my kiddos. I hope they are both found soon.

Yeah I would be very skittish myself. I hope both of these cases are resolved soon. Please post more often - we could use some shots in the arm :seeya:

At what point in this twisted tale did CM actually go missing ,vanish with out any trace??

A. Upon Driving To Fort Worth 3:57am 8-30-14 (obviously perhaps not in her own car) as witness of media stated she told him see proof here:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html
Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth,
B. After the purported approaching a parking garage vid per LE dated 8-30-14 at 3:57am walking SEPARATE WAYS
C. At the 9-1-14 11:56pm Missing Persons report at the Henrys/Potbelly/Dunkin Donut Garage Area on Legacy/Lois/Bishop
D. At the 9-2-14 11:17pm Missing Persons report at the Scruggs location that is an Apartment that allegedly she had been at on 8-30-14
E. Never Actually Missing or Vanishing After 3:57am 8-30-14

I also hope not. I have followed Christina's story and nearly every post on here about her. I just don't post much. The Wylie woman lives a mile from me. I drive to Plano 5 days a week. It makes me so nervous going in or out of anywhere alone, or even with my kiddos. I hope they are both found soon.

I am gonna throw 2 scooby snacks on this and say they are more than likely NOT related

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocouri...ce=twitterfeed
As far as retracing Christina’s footsteps prior to her disappearance, Tilley said video footage

indicates that she and her male friend walked straight from an apartment on the far south side of

The Shops at Legacy, near Tennyson Parkway, to the parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_f381537e-3d22-11e4-b8e5-d7cf87e96671.html
K
Detectives and officers have thoroughly canvassed The Shops at Legacy, covering almost every single apartment and townhome on the north side of Legacy Drive. Tilley said there is no indication that Morris ever went to the south side of Legacy Drive, and that her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was not with the group Morris was hanging out with the night she was last seen.

How do they know she did not go to the South side of Legacy? That statement is troublesome to me. There has to be more info we don't know and they are not releasing. jmo

http://cw33.com/2014/09/10/without-a-trace-boyfriend-speaks-out-about-missing-girlfriend/
PLANO, TX — One missing person showed up in Plano Tuesday — Christina Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster.

“I’ve known her since grade school,” he tearfully told our cameras.

Questions have been swirling all week — Why didn’t he report her missing? Why did she call him 15 times the morning before she disappeared?

“He does feel like an idiot for not contacting us and waiting four days,” Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy said. “It was a typical boyfriend-girlfriend fight on the phone and he just really wish he would have contacted us. He said he has to live with that the rest of his life.”

“I just want her to come home and be alive and safe,” Foster said.

The red bbm...... so it was intentional????

This is one of those same tired articles that has been changed:
Per Google....www.nbcdfw.com/.../Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christi...
KXAS‑TV
Sep 20, 2014 - It's been nearly three weeks since Christina Morris disappeared without .... Multiple cameras were not working and the ones that were working ....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christina-Morris-275692101.html

Was someone able to hack into the computer (if there is one) controlling the cameras at the time Christina was targeted? And, if so, why leave one camera working? We discussed computer hacking a few threads back.

The Legacy Shops deny the cameras were broken, LE reported that two out of three cameras were not working, and now someone changes the report to read "multiple" which could mean more than two.
Info about the cameras is being muddled for some reason. My feeling is that someone messed with the cameras ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme