GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm above

Something has been on my mind for awhile now - just one of my many hallucinations.
Since I don't know who the person is, or what name the initials used here stand for, I don't know if the person walking matches the description of the person peeps believe the guy to be. Because, I'll be darned if, from behind, walking guy doesn't resemble HF's body type.

Rarely, if ever, has the identity of someone, who is close to a case, been kept so secret.
It can't be true the person is HF since people indicate they know who the casual friend from high school person is,
but is it true HF and walking look similar?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where we got the information from as to who the gentleman was that is walking with Christine is from a poster who said they were a friend of Christines, right? I know the parents said it was an acquaintance and/or friend, but does LE tell the family to be vague on things like that? Possibility? Darn - so many questions and no answers!

No not really! I have to leave the room. All in the wake of Ebola too! We need a zombie smilie.

I know, the Ebola issue is scary. I took my father to dinner and we were relaxed and having a nice time. About a half hour in, a table of six sat down behind us. Luckily the tables weren't close enough where the chairs bumped iykwim. As soon as they got settled, someone began coughing non-stop. Not a dry cough either. He was with five other people so I took some comfort in that (you'd think they'd be upset too). But it started to weigh on my enjoyment and I thought why is the guy out to dinner in a public place. It was real bad. I'm not in Texas, but expect it can spread at any time. People can be really inconsiderate. Especially when they board a plane to America after handling an Ebola patient. Very bad.

Highlighted by me.....I find that statement more than a little interesting. Maybe they do have video facing them but because she was so little they cannot positively identify it was her. JMO!

Or him. I'm thinking the person with her is saying that's not me to Plano PD. :dunno:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where we got the information from as to who the gentleman was that is walking with Christine is from a poster who said they were a friend of Christines, right? I know the parents said it was an acquaintance and/or friend, but does LE tell the family to be vague on things like that? Possibility? Darn - so many questions and no answers!

Not sure where the initials came from but we can't really discuss the identity in depth even if we knew it because the person's name hasn't been given out by LE or a msn source.

All posters, or most of us, are behind our computer screens so anyone can give out any information. We have to keep in mind where the information originates from. It may or may not be accurate.

I know, the Ebola issue is scary. I took my father to dinner and we were relaxed and having a nice time. About a half hour in, a table of six sat down behind us. Luckily the tables weren't close enough where the chairs bumped iykwim. As soon as they got settled, someone began coughing non-stop. Not a dry cough either. He was with five other people so I took some comfort in that (you'd think they'd be upset too). But it started to weigh on my enjoyment and I thought why is the guy out to dinner in a public place. It was real bad. I'm not in Texas, but expect it can spread at any time. People can be really inconsiderate. Especially when they board a plane to America after handling an Ebola patient. Very bad.

Coughing is not a symptom of Ebola. He probably had the flu or bronchitis or something

She calls and calls and calls and calls.
Then it stops!

:hills: I don't want the flu either! Or pneumonia! Or what ever other mysterious diseases/viruses are floating around! :hills:

Not sure where the initials came from but we can't really discuss the identity in depth even if we knew it because the person's name hasn't been given out by LE or a msn source.

All posters, or most of us, are behind our computer screens so anyone can give out any information. We have to keep in mind where the information originates from. It may or may not be accurate.

Oh right - I agree. Not trying to sleuth him - just trying to confirm where we originally got the information from. :)

The white phone looks like the one Christina had when she was younger based on her picture. People in their twenties use their phones so much they have to be replaced. They break especially when you're trying to use the little light while changing a tire and the car falls down on the phone - something randomly simple like that! :D

The green, what is being called a case, looks like a piece of green felt cut to the size of the back of the phone. Like a felt protection thingy you'd put on the feet or bottom of a vase or something. What is skateboard paper? Is it like sand paper to supply friction for your feet on top of the board? I've read "case" being used but also read she used skateboard paper on her phone. What does that feel like in one's hand? The green on the white phone looks like felt to me.

I think skateboard paper is like sand paper, but with a larger grit/grip. I don't know the terminology. The green looks like felt too to me, but I think it is plastic. Someone better than me may know in actuality if it is indeed green felt or not.

Then it stops!

Perhaps it is like TXYorkieMom said - she was going to "show him". Maybe she left him with the thought she was headed home (due to text about leave door open - couldn't find key), then turned phone off so he couldn't call back to argue with her or whatever. JMO

Jmo I don t think we have the correct identity
Of her friend ...

I think Plano PD probably showed the tape to Christina's mother and said is this Christina? Christina's mother and family verified that yes that was Christina. And Vice Versa. Maybe the family said we don't know who that is.

I think Plano PD probably showed the tape to Christina's mother and said is this Christina? Christina's mother and family verified that yes that was Christina. And Vice Versa. Maybe the family said we don't know who that is.
I think u are correct.

Then it stops!

The timing of all fifteen calls hasn't been given though. Did she call or text or combination? Fifteen times from
10:00 p.m. until 3:58 a.m. or that many times within the final hour?

The phone going dead immediately after 3:58 a.m. is too suspicious. It has to be proven the phone quit versus being disabled.

The biggest issue for me to overcome is the fact that someone ignored being concerned about her for four days after receiving the final two communications. Really, what were they thinking? Makes no sense no matter how angry or disenchanted you were with the sender. It might make sense if the person didn't live in the same house with you. That's a tough one.

O/T Question - when someone is arrested, does LE automatically release a Probable Cause Statement/Document? I have seen on other threads the minute someone is arrested, that information is available and on other threads where there is an arrest, there isn't. Does it depend on LE or the State it is in? Thanks anyone! :seeya:

Quoting my own post to hopefully get an answer....if anyone knows. Thanks!!

The timing of all fifteen calls hasn't been given though. Did she call or text or combination? Fifteen times from
10:00 p.m. until 3:58 a.m. or that many times within the final hour?

The phone going dead immediately after 3:58 a.m. is too suspicious. It has to be proven the phone quit versus being disabled.

The biggest issue for me to overcome is the fact that someone ignored being concerned about her for four days after receiving the final two communications. Really, what were they thinking? Makes no sense no matter how angry or disenchanted you were with the sender. It might make sense if the person didn't live in the same house with you. That's a tough one.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/07/looking-...ssing-woman-extends-to-lake-lewisville-allen/
Cops say Hunter Foster, her live-in boyfriend, did not alert anyone that she never came home.

Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared

The morning she disappeared = 12:01am to 3:58AM 8-30-14 = average 1call (attempt) every 16 min

Quoting my own post to hopefully get an answer....if anyone knows. Thanks!!

I believe each case and each state varies.
I am following a case from early this summer. Perp has been arrested. Statement has not, yet, been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody