GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new status on bf in jail - 10/13/2014 TFDA - Intend to Hire own Attorney

also must be said he has failed to show up for another court date before, same case and judge was angry about it

:hiya: Cat, you make excellent points. You have convinced me that her original plan was to spend the night, but she changed her mind (woman's prerogative of course).

Well of course Dahling! :) I do think the changing of her mind had to do with not being able to reach her true love. All JMHO
BBM

Not sleuthing on "said arrestee", but just looked at his latest mugshot and he has such a haunted look on his face. Almost scary!

IMHO.. I think grief counseling is a must for anyone knowing someone that is at the center of a huge trauma.. There is nothing to be ashamed about talking thru feelings ...some LPC with a DR office even can prescribe meds to help to COPE thru this horrible time and experience. Any one that has gone thru such a frighting shock knows that reality is so SCARY ..just to get thru the next hour ..

It is so interesting to see who is on a person's visitation list. It appears that the older a person is the longer his list of visitors is. The activities of one's romantic interest can certainly make me raise my eyebrows!
Anyone else find this interesting??

IMHO.. I think grief counseling is a must for anyone knowing someone that is at the center of a huge trauma.. There is nothing to be ashamed about talking thru feelings ...some LPC with a DR office even can prescribe meds to help to COPE thru this horrible time and experience. Any one that has gone thru such a frighting shock knows that reality is so SCARY ..just to get thru the next hour ..

Particularly, her mother, who complained of having headaches and stomach ache, poor woman. I couldn't stand the stress of a missing child. I don't know how long I could hold up under that kind of pressure.

I agree but not everyone can afford it or take off work for it. I know this from personal experience.

Hey guys!
what if she made it home?

i've long suspected this but there is one problem here this would assume a person brought the car back a parked in knowing she was supposed to be staying there but my questions is how did they know what garage she was parked in? I don't think they would have to get the car back to the exact spot cause who would have know where it was exactly parked to begin with, but they would have had to know which garage she was parked in.

It is so interesting to see who is on a person's visitation list. It appears that the older a person is the longer his list of visitors is. The activities of one's romantic interest can certainly make me raise my eyebrows!

Yes .. I guess the older one is the more to be surrounded by close ones that really care ..
The box gets full so quick

Why, Cookie...you bring up some interesting points.
Ohhhh what a tangled web we weave...

Yes .. I guess the older one is the more to be surrounded by close ones that really care ..
The box gets full so quick

Yes, yes caring ones with lots of love to share...

There is more room for ideas to be tossed around now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487