Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know where the particular ponds are that we’re searched/drained?
Someone posted a screenshot of a news video along with a link to said video earlier this afternoon that showed that. The details on that confused me a bit and may have been when I first began to realize that the comment about CR chasing the dog into the woods may not be quite as reliable or accurate as I had first assumed.

Prayers for Christopher to be found soon!

Revelan video de Christopher Ramírez con los zapatos que usaba cuando desapareció.

zPpIXkqW

https://twitter.com/UnivisionSATX/status/1446657921589338116

In this case we have an eyewitness that says she saw Christopher chasing a dog. Whether it was into the woods or what, I am not 100% sure although articles say woods. The mom says he would not go into the woods that he always stays on their property. I grabbed this screenshot from the video and honestly think it would be hard for any neighbor to say that Christopher went into the woods unless they were in the backyard of their home.

Secondly, IF he truly chased a dog into the woods and NOTHING else happened, it would seem based on google earth that he could have reached the woods in one minute. From the red car in front of the home to the denser area of woods right behind the house it measures .04 miles or 211 ft. Convert that to time for a child to get that far and according to this study it could be on average 13.6 seconds to get 50 feet. (yes, we are only talking walking not running) So Christopher could have been in the woods in approx. 1 minute. (I am assuming where he started from as well)

View attachment 316517

Someone posted a screenshot of a news video along with a link to said video earlier this afternoon that showed that. The details on that confused me a bit and may have been when I first began to realize that the comment about CR chasing the dog into the woods may not be quite as reliable or accurate as I had first assumed.
Ponds searched contained in my quote within link to a story.

That looks like the same video broadcast that I was thinking of but the Screencaps I remember seeing before were different & were what actually caught my eye. I have absolutely no first hand knowledge (or even 2nd or 3rd or *any*-hand knowledge) of the local area but it seemed odd to me that the blue dot locations I saw indicating where the ponds that LE had searched were mostly south & or east of where I think their house is & where CR would have gone missing from. And that caught my eye because it seemed to me that he would have had to have gone North (if the Google map I'm looking at is correct) if he had followed a dog into the woods. In order for him to have gotten to the pond locations that the map here indicates have been searched, he would have (most likely & IMOO) walked down the local roads and thru the neighbors' homes/yards. I guess I just felt like I saw a few ponds within the wooded areas to the north & maybe even east that may have been more likely (IMO) for him to have ended up at if people truly thought that he entered the treeline (which seems like it had to have been north from the property) behind the dog. Maybe I'm just too tired &/or am overthinking this. ...idk

I’m not sure what to think, kids can get away so quickly. Parents can lose track of time so quickly. Perps can prey on victims of opportunity to snatch a child quickly.

Story time….neighbors kid is 1 and comes running over anytime he sees our dog. I’m always surprised that he makes into our garage almost every attempt even with his parents calling to him and chasing after him.

Losing sight of him for 2 minutes could very well be 10 minutes without any nefarious reasons other than distractions.

once at a park i was buckling baby into stroller when my toddler toddled off about 20 feet away but still closer to me than anyone else. A car parked at the other end of the park, so basically 1/2 block away, man bails out and bee lines for toddler. I grabbed my baby and ran to my toddler, the man turned around and went straight back to his car and drove away. All under 2 minutes. Now imagine Christopher in the same scenario but his mom wasn’t looking at him for those 2 minutes. Scary.
And very sad!
moo

It's just the similarities in the early aftermath of Summer Wells' disappearance:
In both cases:
Groceries were unloaded
Dogs were present
They were out of mothers' sight for "2 minutes"
Parent said they would never leave the property
Parent immediately sensed an abduction

The other similarity is that we are praying that they will both be found safe.

Minus the groceries bit, also some parallels to disappearance of Orrin and Orson West (ages 3 and 4).
Just hope LE separated the parents/stepparents and thoroughly questioned them and treated the area as a crime scene from the get go and collected forensic evidence. There have been way too many of these missing children cases where this wasn’t done. And almost every time...it's the parents or adults in their life that are responsible. Not saying that’s the case here, but just based on statistics, plus some oddities in the story, I'm leaning that way.

Minus the groceries bit, also some parallels to disappearance of Orrin and Orson West (ages 3 and 4).
Just hope LE separated the parents/stepparents and thoroughly questioned them and treated the area as a crime scene from the get go and collected forensic evidence. There have been way too many of these missing children cases where this wasn’t done. And almost every time...it's the parents or adults in their life that are responsible. Not saying that’s the case here, but just based on statistics, plus some oddities in the story, I'm leaning that way.

TX - TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

I can’t find anything on which ones were searched. Maybe someone local that was on here upthread knows? But I think they only drained one.

On Thursday, Sowell said, they were draining a tank or small pond “about three football field lengths” away from the home where Ramirez was last seen.

I think it’s this one I circled, based on the green slime that were in the photos of the draining.
EB538E1F-BC47-44F7-8D0E-2EDAB81B1188.jpeg

It would be useful to know what made the dog run into the woods. Does the dog usually do that, or could someone in the woods have whistled and caught its attention? And Christopher then follows the dog. Possible abduction, and the scent was lost due to him being put into a car or taken on an ATV etc. Or even carried away?

<modsnip>

I'd like to be optimistic but sadly I think it's been too long for it to end well. Poor boy
My opinion only

Last edited by a moderator:
Three ponds drained. No disability. Mentioned by sheriff on one of the lives.

This is the best video I have seen showing locations and the ponds searched. I have tried to get a screenshot of the locations.

That looks like the same video broadcast that I was thinking of but the Screencaps I remember seeing before were different & were what actually caught my eye. I have absolutely no first hand knowledge (or even 2nd or 3rd or *any*-hand knowledge) of the local area but it seemed odd to me that the blue dot locations I saw indicating where the ponds that LE had searched were mostly south & or east of where I think their house is & where CR would have gone missing from. And that caught my eye because it seemed to me that he would have had to have gone North (if the Google map I'm looking at is correct) if he had followed a dog into the woods. In order for him to have gotten to the pond locations that the map here indicates have been searched, he would have (most likely & IMOO) walked down the local roads and thru the neighbors' homes/yards. I guess I just felt like I saw a few ponds within the wooded areas to the north & maybe even east that may have been more likely (IMO) for him to have ended up at if people truly thought that he entered the treeline (which seems like it had to have been north from the property) behind the dog. Maybe I'm just too tired &/or am overthinking this. ...idk
Sorry I think I linked the wrong one earlier. Follow this quote of mine up and you’ll see the SS.
I can’t find anything on which ones were searched. Maybe someone local that was on here upthread knows? But I think they only drained one.

On Thursday, Sowell said, they were draining a tank or small pond “about three football field lengths” away from the home where Ramirez was last seen.

I think it’s this one I circled, based on the green slime that were in the photos of the draining.
View attachment 316543

Grimes County missing boy: Family ruled out as persons of interests; search continues | khou.com

Last edited:
I was laying in bed last night thinking "kid running after dog" .. if it was THEIR dog, where was the dog going at such a pace that CR would be running after him or "chasing" him? Is this a male dog? Is dog neutered? An intact male dog will beeline toward a likely target with total disregard to a toddler "chasing" after him. If this is the case, who in the area has a female dog in heat? This would give us direction and also explain why (if) said dog returned HOURS later. The call of reproduction is strong in dogs. // Also, since I've heard that he ran "into the woods" but also "down the street" (maybe down the street then into the woods?), it is becoming more my theory that a crime of opportunity has happened and someone driving through the neighborhood, or visiting someone and leaving at that time, saw the boy and picked him up. Little boys with lime green shirts don't vanish into thin air. I understand Tim's frustration. Praying for Christopher and his family. The family has been ruled out. I believe mom.

MOD NOTES
Before this thread goes further, there are RULES that we ALL agreed to when we joined Websleuths. Below is a brief overview of some of them.

- Websleuths is VICTIM-FRIENDLY and FACT-BASED.
- VICTIM-FRIENDLY means no negative criticism or accusations against the FAMILY and people close to the VICTIM. They are all are considered VICTIMS also.

- FACT-BASED means anything you post here must include a link to a published article that proves what you are saying is true.
- Don’t post it or talk about it if you can’t link it or prove that it is true.
- RUMORS are not facts. Don’t post them.

- OPINIONS are fine as long as you state that it IS your OPINION, and it is VICTIM-FRIENDLY and FACT-BASED.
- OPINIONS must be based on known fact that have been published in MSM.
- Wild speculation is not allowed because it’s not based in known fact.

- SLEUTHING FAMILY (digging into the backgrounds/social media/legal/criminal history, etc.) and posting what you find here is NOT allowed. It isn’t VICTIM-FRIENDLY.
- SLEUTHING of the VICTIM and PERSONS NAMED BY LE as a SUSPECT or POI IS allowed. Anyone else is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

- Posts that violate the rules as explained above, or any of the TOS, ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL.
- Repeatedly breaking the rules will earn you a Thread Ban or a Time Out and your posting privileges will be limited.

- Please DON’T REPLY to posts that violate the rules above or any of the TOS. REPORT them instead.
- If you reply to posts that are in violation, YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED TOO.

This is NOT a complete list of how to post successfully on Websleuths. The RULES also known as TOS can be found HERE. EVERY MEMBER SHOULD KNOW AND FOLLOW THEM. Websleuths has intentionally set high expectations of all of the members. It is why Websleuths is considered the gold standard of true crime discussion boards. It should be a common goal of all to keep it that way.

QUESTIONS? Don’t ask them in the thread please. Instead, send them in a Report or a PM to a Moderator or Admin. We are happy to help.

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST TO INDICATE YOU HAVE READ IT.
Thank you for your contributions to Websleuths. YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
May Christopher, and all missing children, be found soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back