Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn’t realize the dog returned 6 hours later. This makes me lean more towards taken. I think the search area should be extended.

The dog returned 6 hours later? That is very concerning. How far did this dog and little boy walk? Were they both picked up in a car? Could someone have ran into the boy with their car, panicked, and picked up his body?

There are only a few plausible scenarios.
  • Lost
  • Abducted
  • Accident
  • Foul play
Where are you Christopher?

The dog returned 6 hours later? That is very concerning. How far did this dog and little boy walk? Were they both picked up in a car? Could someone have ran into the boy with their car, panicked, and picked up his body?

There are only a few plausible scenarios.
  • Lost
  • Abducted
  • Accident
  • Foul play
Where are you Christopher?
Your post just gave me an idea.
Why not let that dog out and see where he goes and follow him? There is a possibility he may know where the child is, nobody else does. He may well return to the same spot?

Wait a SECOND!! so then why did initial reports say the dog came back with out chris and then they started looking? very peculiar.

That also has me very confused. I thought that’s what prompted the search. If he went missing at 2, they called 911, surely people were in the woods searching by 2:30, the dog returns at 8:30? Where was the dog for 6 hours? I know some dogs are runners and just take off but that doesn’t sound like the case with this dog or they wouldn’t just have the dog out loose. Did someone grab Christopher and the dog follow until they lost him?

Trying to gather my thoughts.

Does Christopher have any sibings? Was it definitely Christopher the neighbor saw running into the woods?

6 hrs is a long time for a dog to be gone. That sounds like a runaway (saw a rabbit or just the type that bolts when loose and comes back when he feels like it) or he got tangled up. Did he return uninjured? Muddy? Leaves stuck in his collar?

What kind of dog is it? That would be helpful in knowing how far it could travel and why.

I had a childhood dog that loved playing hide and seek with me and was super good at it. I almost wonder if asking the dog "where's christopher??" in an excited voice and running with him into the woods would be a long shot chance worth taking!

It's so hard to fathom a 3 yr old could get farther than SAR in that kind of terrain and the silence is worrisome. Gosh I hope he didn't end up visible from a road at the wrong time and spur some sort of impulsivity in someone.

How long can he survive in that kind of heat without water?

Ugh this case gets worse the more I think about it.

Wait a SECOND!! so then why did initial reports say the dog came back with out chris and then they started looking? very peculiar.

LE started searching soon after the boy was reported missing, NOT when the dog came back. Also, just because Christopher ran after the dog doesn't mean he was with the dog after that.

The dog could have chased a squirrel and the boy chased the dog. The dog is chasing wildlife for who knows how long. Moving faster than Christopher and leaving him behind. The dog obviously can scent his way back home. I’m starting to believe the boy was picked up but from where? Did he manage to make it back to a road? If he’s in the woods he should have been found. The search is extensive. Someone had to have seen something. Maybe they just don’t think it’s important but it could be just what they need.

The traffic is going to be so bad. You can sit on 1774 for 30 minutes in a line waiting to get in to the parking area. It’s going to be a complete madhouse in that area this weekend and for the rest of the duration of the festival.
What kind of a festival is it and what kinds of people would it be likely to attract and how would it affect a search of the woods, exactly?

Te
What kind of a festival is it and what kinds of people would it be likely to attract and how would it affect a search of the woods, exactly?

Texas Renaissance Festival. It attracts interesting characters. They dress up and speak the language of the times. There will A LOT of drunk people. I was there the year before last. It’s definitely different. It can be really fun but again…it can get really rowdy. Especially after hours.

https://www.texrenfest.com/about
55 ACRES OF LAND

200+ACRES OF CAMPING FACILITIES

500,000+GUEST ANNUALLY

SINCE

21 STAGES

400 ON-SITE SHOPS

Nation's LARGEST

Last edited:
Tim Miller commenting on where they are on the search. Wow, you see how tired he is and it brings it home even more. Thankful for people like him that search.

He says they are Tired. Hot. Frustrated.
Plenty of experience.
Hard for them to get where he could have gone because so dense. High brush, etc.
Everyone beating themself up.
They were there 9 minutes after the 911 call.
He says it is one of the most difficult ones they have done. (basically, he says it looks different on google maps until you get here)
"Wherever he is at right now, it is not where he chose or wants to be."

Wow that is so sad. I’m convinced he is probably in the woods, deeper than they think he could have reasonably traveled. Potentially tangled in something he can’t get out of. I pray they find him alive and well today. I’m sure he is terrified.

Tim Miller commenting on where they are on the search. Wow, you see how tired he is and it brings it home even more. Thankful for people like him that search.

He says they are Tired. Hot. Frustrated.
Plenty of experience.
Hard for them to get where he could have gone because so dense. High brush, etc.
Everyone beating themself up.
They were there 9 minutes after the 911 call.
He says it is one of the most difficult ones they have done. (basically, he says it looks different on google maps until you get here)
"Wherever he is at right now, it is not where he chose or wants to be."

Wow that is so sad. I’m convinced he is probably in the woods, deeper than they think he could have reasonably traveled. Potentially tangled in something he can’t get out of. I pray they find him alive and well today. I’m sure he is terrified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back